XIM Community

THE GREAT M/KB ON CONSOLE "IS IT CHEATING?" DEBATE CRUSHED...  (Read 6371 times)

Offline Monch

• View Profile
YOU KNOW WHAT MODS CLOSE AND DELETE THIS. sorry for being new to the group and not getting to really have this discussion with anyone on a forum before. @#$% me...

Was going to reply, but I see you know why, now.

Offline Boseephus

• View Profile
It makes sense that with the XIM gaining some popularity as of late that we'd get some new members to come join the forums.  That's wonderful, but please OP, there's really no need for threads like this.  We already have an abundance of them, and we've been championing a very well articulated version of this debate for a long time now.
System: Xbox One
XIM: Apex | Keyboard: Razer Tartarus V2 | Mouse: Logitech G900 | Sony Nav
Mousepad: Steelseries Qck XXL
Headset: Astro A40 | Mixamp: Astro TR
Come join your fellow Ximmers in our XIM discord: https://discord.gg/qNTvyHN

Offline MaliciousHiccup

• View Profile
    • Twitch.tv
  • Gamertag: MaliciousHatr3d
  • PSN ID: gheystationblowz
It makes sense that with the XIM gaining some popularity as of late that we'd get some new members to come join the forums.  That's wonderful, but please OP, there's really no need for threads like this.  We already have an abundance of them, and we've been championing a very well articulated version of this debate for a long time now.
yea I didn't know that and that's why on page 2 i posted for mods to close this. I had no clue and wasn't trying to upset people.  I'll be honest. People getting pissy with me over @#$% I had no clue about really got under my @#$% skin and that's why I didn't touch this post for two days and just lurked
My Set Up:
XIM APEX
Logitech G502 Mouse
Razer Orbweaver Gamepad
Xbox One Elite Controller
32" Emerson LCD TV
Vuzix iWear Video Headphones

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
yea I didn't know that and that's why on page 2 i posted for mods to close this. I had no clue and wasn't trying to upset people.  I'll be honest. People getting pissy with me over @#$% I had no clue about really got under my @#$% skin and that's why I didn't touch this post for two days and just lurked

topics like these are usually a heated debate so dont take most of the replies too serious :)
once the dust has settled youll realize no one here thinks bad of you or will judge you for creating such a topic

at the moment its good to have these type of topics, i prefer our dedicated users to vent their apex excitenment in conversations like these than creating  another 100 topics to ask if its out yet ;)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline MaliciousHiccup

• View Profile
    • Twitch.tv
  • Gamertag: MaliciousHatr3d
  • PSN ID: gheystationblowz

topics like these are usually a heated debate so dont take most of the replies too serious :)
once the dust has settled youll realize no one here thinks bad of you or will judge you for creating such a topic

at the moment its good to have these type of topics, i prefer our dedicated users to vent their apex excitenment in conversations like these than creating  another 100 topics to ask if its out yet ;)
yea i didnt take anything too seriously. ive watched all the quick setup videos  and ive been lurking through the forums soaking up as much as i can and i see what you mean. i see the same 7 or 8 questions reworded over and over and i imagine the members who have been here a while do get irritated with them. ( i would). that being said thank you for the words of encouragement od1n.
My Set Up:
XIM APEX
Logitech G502 Mouse
Razer Orbweaver Gamepad
Xbox One Elite Controller
32" Emerson LCD TV
Vuzix iWear Video Headphones

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley

You is a nice person. :)

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro with 1TB Crucial MX500, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, Audio Technica ADG1X, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Core i5 4690k, Corsair H100i, RTX 2070, 16GB Corsair Vengence DDR3, XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 2x500GB Samsung Evo SSDs, 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD, 1TB WD HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline Krypto723

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kryptonianv2 tv
Nobody wants to answer the original question. You xim4 players are leaderboard babies, nothing more. What happens if you show up to MLG vegas with a xim?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
makes sense to dust off an old topic just to call out an entire community
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay