XIM Community

Best mouse and keyboard for apex?  (Read 4481 times)

Offline Berrymacockinher

• View Profile
Best mouse and keyboard for apex?
« on: 09:30 AM - 02/23/18 »
Hello , I was wondering what keyboard and mouse to get for the apex , money is not issue
, and i know that some of the more expensive  keyboards have fast low latancye key presses like the new razer or corsair keyboards , does anyone know if the apex would take advantage of that as in the yellow switch from razer or the rapid bottons on cosair.   
 (i forgot the name of the switches) would love a list of all the kb/mouse apex can use.
 Thank you all so much ,

Offline [email protected]

• Don't mean nuthin....
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: GodDoom
Re: Best mouse and keyboard for apex?
« Reply #1 on: 09:39 AM - 02/23/18 »
They told me that my Logitech G13 gamepad that I use with my PC will work.  It is VERY nice for gaming.  I have a Logitech G700 mouse I will use with it also.

Offline GitGud

• MVP
  • THE PUBG GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10:09 AM - 02/23/18 »
I personally use SteelSeries Rival 600 and Apex 300. Rival 600 because it has a flawless sensor and it's the best mouse I have used so far. SteelSeries Apex 300/350 keyboard because I personally like membrane and it has onboard memory for all your macro needs.

You can't go wrong with any Logitech stuff either.
PUBG Config | Warface Config

XIM Apex | Xbox Series S | MSI G273QF | SteelSeries Rival 600 | SteelSeries QCK Heavy XXL | Wooting Lekker Edition | SteelSeries Arctis Pro | Turtle Beach Stream Mic

Offline Berrymacockinher

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10:44 AM - 02/23/18 »
So what's this talk about onboard memory for keyboards and mouse? I'm new to this.  If I buy a keyboard and mouse with no on board memory,  it won't work with apex ??

Offline GitGud

• MVP
  • THE PUBG GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:51 AM - 02/23/18 »
So what's this talk about onboard memory for keyboards and mouse? I'm new to this.  If I buy a keyboard and mouse with no on board memory,  it won't work with apex ??

Keyboard don't matter as much but if you want to save macros on it or your colour light effects then it needs on-board memory. With the mouse it needs to have on-board memory to remember your DPI settings when unplugged from the PC, remembering macros and light effects is a bonus.
PUBG Config | Warface Config

XIM Apex | Xbox Series S | MSI G273QF | SteelSeries Rival 600 | SteelSeries QCK Heavy XXL | Wooting Lekker Edition | SteelSeries Arctis Pro | Turtle Beach Stream Mic

Offline Berrymacockinher

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10:41 PM - 02/23/18 »
Wait so if I use a mouse I still need to plug it in to a computer?? No plug and play  mouse ? I don't have a computer at the moment

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10:45 PM - 02/23/18 »
Wait so if I use a mouse I still need to plug it in to a computer?? No plug and play  mouse ? I don't have a computer at the moment

No. You need a computer to flash firmware and update the mouse. There also is a program called xim link that is the same as sandhawc, that will launch with the xim apex. Other than that it will he the same as any other xim. Plug in controller and m/kb into the usb slots. This time around tho, then xim useds a usb hub instead of onboard usb

Offline Berrymacockinher

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11:00 PM - 02/23/18 »
So I can plug and play both kb/m that sounds nice , thank you, I don't have a computer at the moment that's why I ask