XIM Community

Gaming mouse and keyboard  (Read 1270 times)

Offline xTfn02

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Tfn02
Gaming mouse and keyboard
« on: 08:15 AM - 02/23/18 »
Hello, Iíve never used a xim but I am getting the xim apex and i canít wait. Before i get it though, iíd like to get information on which m/kb to get. I use the Razer deathadder and blackwidow on my pc but for the xim im looking for a smaller/cheaper keyboard and a mouse that has onboard memory so i can assign mouse buttons if needed. Iím not a huge fan of logitech mice do to their weird shapes but i would be willing to try one if they work best with the xim. Right now iím looking at the zowie ec2-a and the redragon k552.

Offline SomethingBeatz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: SomethingBeatz
Re: Gaming mouse and keyboard
« Reply #1 on: 08:38 AM - 02/23/18 »
Im Going to be using the G203 Logitech mouse its about £40 and the keyboard i use is the G213 Logitech keyboard they both have onboard memory and the keyboard is £50

Offline xTfn02

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09:11 AM - 02/23/18 »
Im Going to be using the G203 Logitech mouse its about £40 and the keyboard i use is the G213 Logitech keyboard they both have onboard memory and the keyboard is £50

Just looked that up and saw the g403, which I kind of like. If I make the ledís red and assign the button behind the scroll wheel to a keyboard function(bind that button to ďpĒ), would it stay that way with the xim and function properly?

Offline GitGud

• MVP
  • THE PUBG GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10:22 AM - 02/23/18 »
Hello, Iíve never used a xim but I am getting the xim apex and i canít wait. Before i get it though, iíd like to get information on which m/kb to get. I use the Razer deathadder and blackwidow on my pc but for the xim im looking for a smaller/cheaper keyboard and a mouse that has onboard memory so i can assign mouse buttons if needed. Iím not a huge fan of logitech mice do to their weird shapes but i would be willing to try one if they work best with the xim. Right now iím looking at the zowie ec2-a and the redragon k552.

If you don't like Logitech have a look at SteelSeries mice, they work as good as Logitech with XIM if not better. Look for any with their TrueMove 3 sensor. That being Rival 310, Sensei 310 and Rival 600
PUBG Config | Warface Config

XIM Apex | Xbox Series S | MSI G273QF | SteelSeries Rival 600 | SteelSeries QCK Heavy XXL | Wooting Lekker Edition | SteelSeries Arctis Pro | Turtle Beach Stream Mic

Offline Dave R

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03:33 PM - 02/23/18 »
I have both 310 Rival and g203 both are top notch in Battlefield 1anyway ,the light weight of the 203 a dream..the 310 is equal just different but great
One X
Apex
VG248QE
AD700
DSS2
G402 (metal skates)
Tartarus Chroma
Titan One
past xim 1,3,4

Offline Akiiba

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: I akiiba i
« Reply #5 on: 03:45 PM - 02/23/18 »
I got a corsair K55 RGB keyboard and a corsair M65 Pro RGB mouse. Look them up,  I love them so much and the mouse is amazing.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be.

Offline xTfn02

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03:16 PM - 02/24/18 »
Thanks for all the responses but i think iíll go with the logitech g403 and redragon 552 for their  low prices and styles.

Offline Pallo420

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Pallo420
« Reply #7 on: 06:45 PM - 02/25/18 »
Amazon has the Logitech G502 on sale for 50 bucks.  I recommend using a razer tartarus or orbweaver for 'keyboard'.  They are around 100 but have a joystick and 20 to 30 keys.  Meant for one handed use.

Offline Stylesb111

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 06:51 PM - 02/25/18 »
Iíve tried so many mice on xim4. I ended up sticking with the zowie ec2-a, the laser is amazing and makes aiming so precise once you get used to it. G502 was my second fav but it is to heavy in my opinion.

Offline ithinkfit

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 09:29 PM - 02/25/18 »
My original xim4 setup was a Razer Ortana Chroma keyboard and a Razer deathadder elite mouse. Setup was amazing. I stopped gaming for awhile and sold my mouse, but plan on ordering the apex.  After much research, I bought the G403 by Logitech. Less buttons than the G502, but much lighter and I'm right handed so I chose it instead of the pro.  Looking forward to using it.

Admin