XIM Community

Burnout Paradise Remastered...  (Read 357 times)

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Burnout Paradise Remastered...
« on: 11:45 PM - 02/21/18 »
Here I was thinking EA was dead against remasters and they've just announced Burnout Paradise Remastered.

I loved this game on PS3, played the p!ss and pickhandles out of it and I think it was my first Platinum trophy. This is a no-brainer purchase for me. If you missed this game last generation, consider picking it up in 4K glory on PS4 and XB1.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Burnout Paradise Remastered...
« Reply #1 on: 11:22 AM - 02/22/18 »
Just made a post pointing out they're against remasters and they announce this. Then again leadership is always rotating or they saw how well remasters do considering how much less money has to be put into developing them. And the Burnout Paradise remaster looks more like a port than a remaster. Either way, hopefully this means they'll reconsider remastering other games. If they did a Bad Company 1/2/Vietnam/1943 pack that would be great.
"MW ST1 users are an inferior species and an evolutionary abomination" - On the Origin of Species, Charles Darwin

Offline MrBrutalFrosty

• MVP
  • Australian Youtuber 1.7k Subs All Things FPS COD
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MrBrutalFrosty
  • PSN ID: Mr_Brutal_Frosty Youtube: MrBrutalFrosty
Re: Burnout Paradise Remastered...
« Reply #2 on: 04:06 AM - 02/23/18 »
Bro i loved Burnout Takedown 3 MAN SO MANY GOOD TIMES cant wait to have fun again real OG game!