XIM Community

Rainbow Six Siege Support  (Read 589 times)

Offline Zed

• View Profile
Rainbow Six Siege Support
« on: 11:01 PM - 02/21/18 »
Any new update about Rainbow Six?
Itís past been two years from the last one ST...itís so difficult try to aim camera and sometimes itís jittery, I try many tweaks but itís like the sensitivity change every day.
Can we have a new ST please maybe for the most people itís ok but who play every day it almost unplayable... I play siege since came out, remember it was very smooth and precise at the beginning.
I play 7600DPI and in game all max valor.

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Rainbow Six Siege Support
« Reply #1 on: 11:17 PM - 02/21/18 »
The game has a random acceration issue that can not be fixed unless the game devs fix it.

Always streaming, Click the spinning logo!

Offline wicked96ta

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03:41 AM - 02/22/18 »
The reddit and Ubisoft posts regarding this has gained lots of traction. Maybe the devs will listen and improve the look the mechanics. Wouldn't hold my breath though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/7ypam5/ubisoft_hates_the_console_community/

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1658466-Please-allow-us-to-adjust-disable-Aim-Smoothing-(acceleration)-for-controller-users
Xbox One X
XIM Apex
Logitech G502 12k DPI @ 1000Hz
Koolertron Gateron Black Switches
Zowie P-SR
Acer GN246HL
Astro Mixamp (first gen)
Sennheiser PC37X

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:17 AM - 02/22/18 »
Any new update about Rainbow Six?
Itís past been two years from the last one ST...itís so difficult try to aim camera and sometimes itís jittery, I try many tweaks but itís like the sensitivity change every day.
Can we have a new ST please maybe for the most people itís ok but who play every day it almost unplayable... I play siege since came out, remember it was very smooth and precise at the beginning.
I play 7600DPI and in game all max valor.

The camera uses a different look mechanic so this mode will always be jittery unless the developers change this to match the player look mechanic.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Zed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:21 PM - 02/22/18 »
God @#$% Ubisoft :( what I mean is if you use the operator Valkyrie and gagdet (eye camera) you will see they move very fast, is very hard try to move this camera eye slowly...
I think ubi forgot the console since all team pro passed on Pc to play ESL.