XIM Community

active forum members get early access to store ?  (Read 1452 times)

Offline wesslaven55

• View Profile
active forum members get early access to store ?
« on: 08:35 PM - 02/20/18 »
pretty sure I saw obsIV declare that the active forum members get access to purchase first.

this is me being active

almost march <3

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: active forum members get early access to store ?
« Reply #1 on: 08:38 PM - 02/20/18 »
That's not how it works. Sign up to the wait list and you'll be notified when the store goes live. At that point, it's open slather.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Calcifer

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Calciffer
« Reply #2 on: 02:13 AM - 02/21/18 »
That's not how it works. Sign up to the wait list and you'll be notified when the store goes live. At that point, it's open slather.

LOL Chaos!!! Thank goodness its not like a brick and mortar store. With so much forum excitement I can just imagine everyone breaking the windows and door down like I see people on black friday on the news lol

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03:30 AM - 02/21/18 »
well during xim4's launch the email notification list has sent out mails a few days after the launch so the active forum members had the chance to be first in line ;)
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline wesslaven55

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02:15 PM - 02/21/18 »

We will probably limit it to one per customer for release.

I'd like to give those who are active here with us on the forum first access to the store when it opens and before the waiting list is notified. I did this before with prior XIM releases. It's important to me that this happens, but, I don't want people having to check the forum all the time.

Offline matt2nyy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02:19 PM - 02/21/18 »
I'm hoping to get early access to the store as well

Offline BattlegroundsJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 02:36 PM - 02/21/18 »
I have never gamed on a PC or used mouse/keyboard for a FPS but the apex has me hyped, I have never used a xim or competitors product but itíll be the easiest $100 I let go of. The community looks great, Iím confident any questions that come up setting the apex up for PubG on Xbox will get knowledgeably answered.

Offline Newfie

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: NewfieStyker
« Reply #7 on: 02:47 PM - 02/21/18 »
You guys need to realise when he says active members he doesn't mean he's going to email everyone that makes a post like this. He simply means the store may open early before wait list emails go out. So by active members he means you can go on this site, see the store open, and buy one before the waitlist people get notified

Offline wesslaven55

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 02:51 PM - 02/21/18 »
I have never gamed on a PC or used mouse/keyboard for a FPS but the apex has me hyped, I have never used a xim or competitors product but itíll be the easiest $100 I let go of. The community looks great, Iím confident any questions that come up setting the apex up for PubG on Xbox will get knowledgeably answered.

I'm also fairly new to the Xim community and can easily tell you its a good one. Not gonna lie, I knew nothing about m&k either and thought my dumb questions were gnna be made fun of but I was absolutely wrong.

Offline wesslaven55

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 02:52 PM - 02/21/18 »
You guys need to realise when he says active members he doesn't mean he's going to email everyone that makes a post like this. He simply means the store may open early before wait list emails go out. So by active members he means you can go on this site, see the store open, and buy one before the waitlist people get notified

Ik, it was just a joke post.

Offline Sakuja-

• Follow me on twitter @SnDerek
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: derekpro2
« Reply #10 on: 02:54 PM - 02/21/18 »
How long do you think forum users will get to buy one before the email comes out ? If its an hour then that would be really great. Hope that hopping on the forum 8 times a day pays out

Offline Benjamin720

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 05:18 PM - 02/21/18 »
I thought by active forum members, he meant the people with the red mvp by their name for example? No?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 05:26 PM - 02/21/18 »
I thought by active forum members, he meant the people with the red mvp by their name for example? No?

no just people who actively check the forum, of we welcome everyone who also posts but all you have to do is check the forum news and you can be the first to order a xim :)
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Admin