XIM Community

Seems itís coming soon on ADZ too:)  (Read 1267 times)

Offline vikram_101

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: sCorpionByte_
Seems itís coming soon on ADZ too:)
« on: 09:32 AM - 02/20/18 »
Just got an email from ADZ, they are giving away one XIM Apex if you like their Facebook post on Apex.
XIM Apex - PS4 Pro - G502 12k DPI 1000Hz - Razer Orbweaver

Offline nikiangel

• View Profile
Re: Seems itís coming soon on ADZ too:)
« Reply #1 on: 09:39 AM - 02/20/18 »
HERE WE GOOO...oh wait, not yet

Offline sizzerb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09:39 AM - 02/20/18 »
We have a brand new Website and Facebook Page ready for the launch of the new XIM APEX.  To promote it we are giving away a XIM APEX to one lucky winner.  Simply like our Facebook competition post and leave a comment telling us how much you want one, to be entered in to the prize draw.  Remember to like our Facebook page so we donít have any problems contacting you if you win.

T&Cís - Closes 2nd of March 2018 at 11:59pm. The winner will be chosen at random. They will be informed by a reply to their comment plus a Facebook message within 7 days. UK entrants only. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. For full T&Cs check out our website.

In case you missed the news on the XIM forum, a few days ago they announced all they are waiting for is the packaging to arrive.  Rumour has it this is due around the 26th of this month so shipping should begin shortly after that (None of this is confirmed yet).  Unfortunately we will have a little longer to wait in the UK and Europe but our 1st order will be shipped to us by express delivery to minimise the delay.   We have an expected price of around £100 which includes UK VAT and free UK delivery.  Remember there are no customs fees when shipping from the UK to other EU countries.

Please check out our new website ADZ Gaming and give our new Facebook page a like, it has just been launched so we are feeling quite lonely at the moment.
PS5 withe Samsung 980 Pro 1TB be quiet! MC1 Cooler// XBox Series X// Xim Apex// Titan Two// Creative Sound Blaster X7 Limited Edition// Creative BT-W2// beyerdynamic MMX Gen.2// Sennheiser Game One// Fritzbox 6591//  2x Fritzbox 7590// Logitech G502 Hero// Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum// AOC U2879VF// SteelSeries QcK+// ROCCAT Taito Control//

Offline nikiangel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:52 AM - 02/20/18 »
I would say that a price of 100 GBP is great!

Offline Zen

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:27 AM - 02/20/18 »
Adz are great. And their support is top notch. Will go with them for mine

Offline tyler159

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: tdhoops
  • PSN ID: tylerdembo
« Reply #5 on: 06:50 PM - 02/20/18 »
Whatís adz And what does t&c stand for

Offline GameCypher

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10:52 PM - 02/20/18 »

They are talking about adz distribution its one of there UK distributors you can see all the shops on the main page on the top where it says "shop" I will personally be going with xim company store as i live in the USA.

Offline tyler159

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: tdhoops
  • PSN ID: tylerdembo
« Reply #7 on: 11:42 AM - 02/21/18 »

They are talking about adz distribution its one of there UK distributors you can see all the shops on the main page on the top where it says "shop" I will personally be going with xim company store as i live in the USA.
Oh thanks

Admin