XIM Community

Mouse and Keyboard Help.  (Read 995 times)

Offline jay_2001

• View Profile
Mouse and Keyboard Help.
« on: 07:41 PM - 02/19/18 »
Have never owned a Xim before and plan on purchasing an Apex when it releases. Im looking at getting a Corsair K55 and Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum to go with my Xim. Although both these are on the compatibility list im concerned that both these together may draw too much power. If anyone could let me know if these products should work with the apex or not it would be much appreciated. Also sorry if this is a noob question.

Offline lol

• View Profile
Re: Mouse and Keyboard Help.
« Reply #1 on: 08:05 PM - 02/19/18 »
They will both work

Offline jay_2001

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08:16 PM - 02/19/18 »
Thanks

Online Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:25 PM - 02/19/18 »
hey,

if the combination of those two devices draws too much power then you just need to get an external power supply, the xim apex usb hub as a connector for such a power supply to solve those scenarios :)

so if you experience any problems once you have your xim you can just get one of those and everything should work
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline Born-2Be-Lethal

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:49 AM - 02/20/18 »
Will I need a power supply to use the Razer Tartarus V2 and the Corsair Harpoon mouse ?
This ain't a war, anymore than a war between men and maggots. Or, dragons and wolves. Or, men riding dragons, throwing wolves at maggots.

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02:08 AM - 02/20/18 »
Have never owned a Xim before and plan on purchasing an Apex when it releases. Im looking at getting a Corsair K55 and Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum to go with my Xim. Although both these are on the compatibility list im concerned that both these together may draw too much power. If anyone could let me know if these products should work with the apex or not it would be much appreciated. Also sorry if this is a noob question.

Just wanted to know why you would spend soo much in a rubber dome keyboard? Just use a Nav or get a cheap Aukey mechanical keyboard. (just a suggestion) with keyboard they like to add a big price tag with no extra perks
| Apex ~ Glorious Model O- ~ Azeron Compact ~ X-Raypad THOR ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |

Offline jay_2001

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07:07 PM - 02/20/18 »

Just wanted to know why you would spend soo much in a rubber dome keyboard? Just use a Nav or get a cheap Aukey mechanical keyboard. (just a suggestion) with keyboard they like to add a big price tag with no extra perks

I dont know if I would consider $48 so much but I get what you’re saying. I have looked at cheaper AUKEY keyboards but my main issue with those is all are said to be very loud. And I would prefer a quiter keyboard but if there are quiet cheaper alternatives to the K55 that you know of im all ears.

Offline Nataliy

• I wish you a good day
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11:21 PM - 02/20/18 »
Will I need a power supply to use the Razer Tartarus V2 and the Corsair Harpoon mouse ?-No, but the tartarus 2 macros will not work.✌

XIM4 + PS4 + CALL OF DUTY VANGUARD
https://clck.ru/YmnXp