XIM Community

Xim4 and cronusmax  (Read 263 times)

Offline B0wl_of_weed

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: B0wl_of_weed
Xim4 and cronusmax
« on: 07:33 PM - 02/14/18 »
Ok so here's the deal I want to buy the cronusmax just so I can have the aimbot thing because I already use xim4 and my play style has always been spam l2 and shoot so if this can just spam l2 for my I'll use it but am I going to run into any issues?? Help please it's way easier for me to buy the cronusmax then the titian 1 or 2

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Xim4 and cronusmax
« Reply #1 on: 09:22 PM - 02/14/18 »
There's no such thing as an aimbot on CM.

It's one of two things - either quickly spamming ADS to attempt to abuse the slight AA lock-on you get in some games when aiming down sights (as you've described), or the reticle is rotated around a small circle just beyond a game's deadzone, again in an attempt to abuse AA.

Neither technique works well, particularly in PvP where AA tends to be toned down. More than anything they throw your aim off and induce motion sickness.

Where you'll run into issues is in games with kill cams. It's very easy to spot a cheat using these techniques. If you get reported and banned, it's on your head.

Offline B0wl_of_weed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10:31 PM - 02/14/18 »
Oh dam haha I spam l2 in game all the time. Just figured this would help me if i can activate it when I want to use it long range not up close

Offline B0wl_of_weed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10:32 PM - 02/14/18 »
What's the point of it though can it help me with building aswell and bring back the pc controls but keep the settings and speed of my xim4?