XIM Community

Where does xim apex ship from? How many days will it take to ship to New York?  (Read 6629 times)

Offline tyler159

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: tdhoops
  • PSN ID: tylerdembo
Where does xim apex ship from? How many days will it take to ship to New York? What delivery service will xim apex ship with? And how much longer until you actually tell us the real release date? Like ?/??/???? That kind of date because I might just buy a xim4

Offline DieInputLag

• View Profile
They wont have materials to ship the item until the end of the month. Then they still need to prepare the item to actually go on sale and whatever other overhead occurs when finalizing the product.  So I would expect the release date to be 2nd week of March.

I have a XIM4 and I am debating on whether or not I want to sell it. But a month is a long time to wait with no XIM.

Offline tyler159

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: tdhoops
  • PSN ID: tylerdembo
How much would you sell for?

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
In nine days the packaging is scheduled to come in. We will start shipping a couple days after that.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline nikiangel

• View Profile
In nine days the packaging is scheduled to come in. We will start shipping a couple days after that.
You should have a serious conversation with the company producing the packaging.
A month??? Maybe, if their CEO is handcrafting every single cardbox...and painting it aswell.

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
This is the custom color anti-static thermoformed tray and we ordered *a lot* of them.

Offline spawnpeekingyager

• View Profile
This is the custom color anti-static thermoformed tray and we ordered *a lot* of them.
Obsiv, how many days will it take to ship to Michigan? It's ok if you don't know I am just curious

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
If ordering from our store, it'll ship from Henderson, NV. FedEx's site will be able to tell you shipping times for any destination and shipping method.

Offline bryant1223

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: brybros1223
Will we be able to purchase after you receive the the trays or when shipping begins?

Offline JimmyNeutron

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: JimmyStewart_
If ordering from our store, it'll ship from Henderson, NV. FedEx's site will be able to tell you shipping times for any destination and shipping method.

Do you have an estimate on the price if I order from your store and I'm in the UK. I saw someone else on the forum come up with around 110 with express delivery. Is that accurate?

Offline GameCypher

• View Profile
Yeah it would be nice to get a price my birthday is on the 20th and i am low on cash if i knew how much the asking price was i could spend money to go out but i am thinking of staying home so i do not overspend if i go out.

Offline ColtsFan

• MVP
    • View Profile

OBsIV:  How is it going to work with the first shipment as far as availability?  In other threads I saw people talking about buying 2 or 3 units.   I just want one... Are you going down the line on the notification list or is it just going to be a quiet release on the store and first come/first serve?  Thanks
PC: R7 5800X / EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 / 16GB
Monitor: MSI Optix 32 Curved 1440p 144hz
Inputs: Razer Orbweaver / Logitech G Pro X Superlight
Headset: HyperX Cloud 2 Wireless

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
We will probably limit it to one per customer for release.

I'd like to give those who are active here with us on the forum first access to the store when it opens and before the waiting list is notified. I did this before with prior XIM releases. It's important to me that this happens, but, I don't want people having to check the forum all the time.

Offline ColtsFan

• MVP
    • View Profile
We will probably limit it to one per customer for release.

I'd like to give those who are active here with us on the forum first access to the store when it opens and before the waiting list is notified. I did this before with prior XIM releases. It's important to me that this happens, but, I don't want people having to check the forum all the time.

Fair enough, thanks for the reply!
PC: R7 5800X / EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 / 16GB
Monitor: MSI Optix 32 Curved 1440p 144hz
Inputs: Razer Orbweaver / Logitech G Pro X Superlight
Headset: HyperX Cloud 2 Wireless

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile

Ooh, can I get dibs? My birthday is on the 27th?

Seriously, though. Will you have express shipping options available?
"MW ST1 users are an inferior species and an evolutionary abomination" - On the Origin of Species, Charles Darwin