XIM Community

Best Wireless Mouse for the Xim?  (Read 7431 times)

Offline wesslaven55

• View Profile
Best Wireless Mouse for the Xim?
« on: 01:26 AM - 02/11/18 »
Any suggestions on the best wireless mouse? New to mnk. I'm hoping to get a wireless that is capable of being wired also.

Offline roy3805

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: uljt-
Re: Best Wireless Mouse for the Xim?
« Reply #1 on: 02:27 AM - 02/11/18 »
For plug and play The Logitech g403 or g900 would be a solid choice..

Or a better setup for some extra money.. Iím not sure if the xim would be able to work on Logitech Powerplay mousepad or not..But if someone can confirm that it wonít cause any issues with XIM the Powerplay mousepad with g703 or g903 would be the best because it charges as you play and wonít you ever have to worry about overcharging your mouse or dead battery.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #2 on: 02:50 AM - 02/11/18 »
Yeah the G900 is a solid wired or wireless mouse that works with Xim.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Naj

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: najmul_2k10
« Reply #3 on: 04:26 AM - 02/11/18 »
Iíve made a topic about this not long ago . Am getting the G403 for FPS games .

Offline wesslaven55

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:23 PM - 02/11/18 »

The G403 is what I had in mind for the past couple weeks until I ran into some guys on R6S that actually use it and they said it had a bit of a delay and that they didn't recommend it. I bought the Razer Mamba but I've read it has a crap sensor so I'm thinking of returning it and picking up the G900.

Offline JuanDeage

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07:02 PM - 02/11/18 »
I use the Logitech G603 and Logitech G613 for a fully wireless setup with extremely long battery life. I haven't had to change the batteries yet and I got it for Christmas.

Both the keyboard and mouse work flawlessly with no delay.

Just remember the mouse is heavy and the keyboard is heavy too. But I like heavy mice. It helps me be more precise.

Also, my G403 has zero delay. Make sure you are setting 1000hz in the Logitech Onboard memory of the mouse.

Offline Jeekip

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07:24 PM - 02/11/18 »
I have been using the g403 for almost a year and I like it a lot better than the other mice I've used. Even wired. I haven't experienced any lag whatsoever. Those experiencing lag may have their 2.4ghz channel activated on their Wi-Fi and might be experiencing a signal interuption. I use it with the wire attached majority of the time and I have absolutely no delay or jutter. Just go wired if your router is by your gaming area. Or deactivate your 2.4 channel and get wireless. I would personally vouch for the g403 though. Just get it at best buy and return it if you have issues lol. Only downside is that there aren't a lot of hotkeys. Only 2. (I don't use them)
« Last Edit: 07:30 PM - 02/11/18 by Jeekip »

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #7 on: 03:07 AM - 02/12/18 »

The G403 is what I had in mind for the past couple weeks until I ran into some guys on R6S that actually use it and they said it had a bit of a delay and that they didn't recommend it. I bought the Razer Mamba but I've read it has a crap sensor so I'm thinking of returning it and picking up the G900.

I have the G900 (although I use a Swiftpoint Z now) and can confirm it works perfectly with the XIM4 - no lag at all.

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro with 1TB Crucial MX500, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, Audio Technica ADG1X, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Core i5 4690k, Corsair H100i, RTX 2070, 16GB Corsair Vengence DDR3, XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 2x500GB Samsung Evo SSDs, 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD, 1TB WD HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!