XIM Community

International release date  (Read 813 times)

Offline andy274

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: W1z4rds 5leeve
International release date
« on: 01:01 AM - 02/02/18 »
Will the release date be the same globally i.e will I be able to order my apex in the UK & receive it the same day as someone in the US or will there be a lead time between US & non. US countries.
I'm guessing what I'm asking us am I better off waiting for ADZ distribution to have them in stock or ordering internationally from the US? Which method would  be the quickest to get it to me?
Cheers
Andy

Offline MICHAEL_MACGYVER

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MICHAEL_MACGYVER
Re: International release date
« Reply #1 on: 01:31 AM - 02/02/18 »
For me in the past...i've always ordered directly from the XIM site. I live in Aus and found it usually takes about a week to get to me. So yeah you can buy the same day as everyone else but it depends on your location as to how fast you get it.

Offline baldeagle

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
  • Gamertag: i am baldeagle
Re: International release date
« Reply #2 on: 03:55 AM - 02/02/18 »
I ordered the Xim4 on release date international shipping to the UK, and if my memory is right it was here within a few days. I also think I remember that the local distributor in the UK didn't have any until a few days after the initial release.

Unless told otherwise I'll be ordering from the international shop as from what I've read it's likely they will have them first.

Admin