XIM Community

Xim Apex Custom "Maps"  (Read 947 times)

Offline stale kracker

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: stale kracker
Xim Apex Custom "Maps"
« on: 04:59 PM - 01/29/18 »
Hi everyone, I'm new to these adapters, but my friends highly recommended the xim, and those who don't have it wished they got it. The one thing I was wondering was if I would have the capabilities to create my own "Map" in a sense. I came across a thread saying something like battlegrounds wouldn't be supported (Yet) because there isn't a way to get into, say a shooting range, and test out the functions, mechanics, etc. My question to the developers is whether there are settings to make something that will function at an "acceptable" level as vague as that may be. It's my only concern, a small one at that, but a concern none the less. Thanks for any responses!!!

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: Xim Apex Custom "Maps"
« Reply #1 on: 05:06 PM - 01/29/18 »
Use any one of the hundreds of other Xim game configs, or the cross console controller config, and see how it feels in-game.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: mynameiscolb
  • PSN ID: mynameiscolb
« Reply #2 on: 05:46 PM - 01/29/18 »
You can use a translator from another game,  and set key bindings to your liking.  For example, I use the Fortnite translator,  with custom key binds.

It's not an official translator for PUBG, but it's close and works well enough.

The primary issue with PUBG is the game itself has horrible input lag, a horrible look mechanic, and horrible acceleration issues that are dependent of frame rate. Those are issues that even a perfect translator could not solve

Offline stale kracker

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: stale kracker
« Reply #3 on: 07:01 PM - 01/30/18 »
That makes sense. Was just curious if there were work arounds for other games that aren't officially supported. I prefer pubg on pc anyways lol.