XIM Community

Will there be PUBG support on the xbox one for a 1:1 controller layout?  (Read 3738 times)

Offline Options

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Options US
  • PSN ID: Options_US
If not what will be the best settings to use, as over 3 million players are on the game on xbox.

Offline FortyOne

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Forty0ne
  • PSN ID: Forty_One
You could always join us in the discord if your looking for some profiles people are using at the moment. The pubg channel on here has brought in many people. I'm sure the limitations for an ST at this moment is because of the limitations in the game and not the hardware itself.

Offline Xdrqgol

• View Profile
I am interested if you can elaborate more why there are difficulties in getting one profile for PUBG? I am new to XIM and would like to understand if there will be a profile in the future and why there isn't one yet.

thanks in advance
8) Power Overwhelming 8)

Offline singlecoilpickup

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: CoilTap
  • PSN ID: singlecoilpickup
There is not a profile because the game has no offline mode to train a profile. The training process to make a profile takes several hours, and right now there is no way to stay in one spot in a match for several hours.

There will not be a PUBG ST until the game can better support training one. XIM4 vs XIM Apex doesn't really have any bearing on this topic as both share the same ST that gets generated.
Xbox One / PC
XIM Apex / Logitech G Pro Keyboard / Logitech G900
Astro MixAmp Pro TR / Sennheiser HD598 / Blue Yeti Mic

Offline Xdrqgol

• View Profile
Makes sense now, I do hope we can get a profile somehow to work with PUBG in the future.

Thanks again.
8) Power Overwhelming 8)

Rabbituk

Should not be long till custom games arrive on Xbox one like they have on pc so maybe then it can be sorted

Offline singlecoilpickup

• MVP
    • View Profile
That’s not how custom games work in PUBG. They’re still online, still last for a max of about 35 minutes, and you still can’t control where the circle goes.
Xbox One / PC

Offline mda29728

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Michael albisi
So basically a  PUBG profile is never coming? I'm was planning on only buying the XIM for PUBG...is it even worth it if you're never going to have 1:1?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Never say never. It's not possible at the moment but this will continue to be a support priority when it becomes possible.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline Bohne2312

• MVP
    • View Profile
So basically a  PUBG profile is never coming? I'm was planning on only buying the XIM for PUBG...is it even worth it if you're never going to have 1:1?

Here you can find a good warkaround
http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=59252.0

Ist Not 1:1 but works realy good.
There Is also another duscussion thread for PUBG.
Deutschsprachige  Discord Gruppe https://discord.gg/FE5wRCk
(Wir wachsen täglich ein klein wenig weiter)

Offline hyperliite

• View Profile
LITHE 4.0 is a great one

Offline singlecoilpickup

• MVP
    • View Profile
I

If there comes a way to support PUBG, mist will find it. If you play other shooters on console, then XIM is more than worth it for them. Many people have also found profiles they like with PUBG.

That said, PUBG has horrible input lag and time-based acceleration that would prevent it from feeling great even with an ST made for it.
Xbox One / PC

Offline Weedlen

• View Profile
Never say never. It's not possible at the moment but this will continue to be a support priority when it becomes possible.

thank you
What will Weedlen say next?

Offline mda29728

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Michael albisi
LITHE 4.0 is a great one
How close to a 1:1 feel does it have? How does it compare to playing a game like COD with an actually ST profile? I only play FPP as well, but it's not like I'm bad w/ a controller. I am planning on getting a gaming PC eventually  and I'd like to get used to a KB&M.

Offline singlecoilpickup

• MVP
    • View Profile
PUBG will never feel remotely close to COD. PUBG has a terrible look mechanic with time based acceleration and a metric ton of input delay. Even with an official ST, PUBG will not feel great. It'll be similar to many other games in the past that get an asterisk next to their name because they still feel cruddy.

Playing PUBG with a XIM on console will not do anything to get you used to playing PUBG on PC due to the fact that the controller look mechanic is so, so wonky.
Xbox One / PC

Admin