XIM Community

DPI on DeathAder Elite does not work  (Read 262 times)

Offline LilJs

• View Profile
DPI on DeathAder Elite does not work
« on: 04:03 PM - 01/13/18 »
So basically I use 3.2k DPI on my G900 but I also have a DeathAdder Elite, and wanted to try it..

I set to only have 2 DPI profiles on Synapse (800 and 3200DPI) but whenever I connect to the XIM i adjust the DPI with the buttons and I have like 4 or 5 different senses and they're not what I set..?

Offline LilJs

• View Profile
Re: DPI on DeathAder Elite does not work
« Reply #1 on: 04:04 PM - 01/13/18 »

Offline akimboslash

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Yeoq
  • PSN ID: akimboSLASH-
« Reply #2 on: 06:49 PM - 01/13/18 »
The deathadder and most razer peoducts dont have onboard memory like logitech mice, therefore, you cant set the dpi on synapse and have it save on the xim.

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
  • Bad hombre.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07:08 PM - 01/13/18 »
Exactly, only the new Lancehead Tournament Edition and Wireless has built-in memory, even tough you have to be sure to load and select the profile while connecting to the XIM4
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Razer Orbweaver - Tt Esports Ventus R Modded - Hyper XL

Offline uhsoka

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02:30 AM - 01/14/18 »
So basically I use 3.2k DPI on my G900 but I also have a DeathAdder Elite, and wanted to try it..

I set to only have 2 DPI profiles on Synapse (800 and 3200DPI) but whenever I connect to the XIM i adjust the DPI with the buttons and I have like 4 or 5 different senses and they're not what I set..?
I use a death adder elite and it works fine. The dpi buttons(dpi profiles) don't work properly though. I think its increases or decreases the dpi by 500 or 1000 everytime you click it. Everytime I change my dpi, I plug my deathadder into my laptop, open up synapse, set my dpi, close synapse, unplug mouse, then plug into xim and you should be set. Don't use the dpi buttons.

Offline LilJs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08:45 AM - 01/24/18 »

I use a death adder elite and it works fine. The dpi buttons(dpi profiles) don't work properly though. I think its increases or decreases the dpi by 500 or 1000 everytime you click it. Everytime I change my dpi, I plug my deathadder into my laptop, open up synapse, set my dpi, close synapse, unplug mouse, then plug into xim and you should be set. Don't use the dpi buttons.
Basically you're screwed if you touch those buttons

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04:31 PM - 01/24/18 »
For Razer mice, change your DPI and Polling Rate in Synapse. Then go to Sensitivity Stages, leave everything as default, but force the memory save using the Save button.

Unplug the Razer mouse from PC, give it a few minutes, then plug it back into PC and check if your DPI and Polling have stuck.

The DPI up/down buttons use default settings, not the Sensitivity Stages assigned in Synapse. Profiles don't work, nor do Sensitivity Stages when not connected to Synapse. Instead, they're based on your max DPI value. The stages are roughly 12.5%, 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% of your max DPI.

Offline Antec800

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Antec800
« Reply #7 on: 02:06 AM - 01/25/18 »
Get a razer mouse with on board memory