XIM Community

Can you guys help explain why the xim is not cheating  (Read 319 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Re: Can you guys help explain why the xim is not cheating
« Reply #15 on: Today at 01:16 PM »
You could always ditch them and get new friends

Lol... Sad but True

This sort of argument was old 15 years ago
Was the xim out 15 years ago?

Few more years, getting close!  :o
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: GamingNerd-MnK
« Reply #16 on: Today at 01:42 PM »
No. But controller players crying about everything was
True🤣🤣🤣
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Today at 01:45 PM »
Control players think that using xim is 1/1 PC feeling, pc keys/binds etc etc. Its absolutely not! For my own reason is that im born with a thumb condition that my thumbs stiffen up after a short amount of time using them (i dont know the english name for the condition)
So Xim is my go to option as all my friends are console players and buying a PC to run up to date games is very expensive and none friends to play with except Fortnite crossplay etc..
Pc players have come over to console for a reason. And that reason is because of all of the cheating that goes on on pc. You go out and spend $1600+ on a pc but can't even enjoy it because of hackers. To me, it's not worth the money. I could finance a really good one for about a year but what's the point if Andy Aimbot can just kill me through walls and stuff?
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline 1me

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Today at 02:19 PM »
Sometimes I'm a bit irritated how much clichťs I read on the xim forum, but looking at the poster kinda explains it.

Pc players have come over to console for a reason. And that reason is because of all of the cheating that goes on on pc. You go out and spend $1600+ on a pc but can't even enjoy it because of hackers. To me, it's not worth the money. I could finance a really good one for about a year but what's the point if Andy Aimbot can just kill me through walls and stuff?
This argumentation is on the same level like console players pre judging ximmers as cheaters.

Offline Naj

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: najmul_2k10
« Reply #19 on: Today at 05:30 PM »
In a game like rainbow six siege id say itís cheating. Xim greatly improves ur aim and in an FPS game like siege you need good aim . Even the game donít allow it . Also overwatch is anotherís example they donít allow KBM on console . So yes itís a form of cheating but I couldnít care less what other say .

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Today at 06:46 PM »
In a game like rainbow six siege id say itís cheating. Xim greatly improves ur aim and in an FPS game like siege you need good aim . Even the game donít allow it . Also overwatch is anotherís example they donít allow KBM on console . So yes itís a form of cheating but I couldnít care less what other say .
You're entitled to your opinion but using overwatch as an example is pretty bad considering how the aiming behavior is on that game. That would mean all Ximmers would be in the top 500 if the xim made is so much better than controller users.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Today at 07:10 PM »
id look at it from the following perspective
the xim doesnt violate any paragraph in the ToS of both consoles so its not cheating or illegal (the ToS makes it quite clear what is considered to be cheating or illegal). next to that both microsoft and sony have their own mouse and keyboard adapters on the market (a partnership with hori).
so technically its not cheating or illegal.

so personally i dont see it as cheating, but everyone may have a different oppinion including your friends and thats perfectly fine. important though is what the written "console law" says, and from that point of view the xim is fine :).
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Online Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Frash brang
« Reply #22 on: Today at 07:34 PM »
My friends called me out as a cheat for using xim4, i completely agreed with them and told them to cheat with me. They all have xims, we're all still friends and we all sleep well at night.

P. S. Please do not distract rml with these sorts of posts, he should be working on his latest destiny 2 config. Appreciate it.