XIM Community

G502 VS G PRO WIRELESS  (Read 204 times)

Offline SweatyPapi

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Tey
G502 VS G PRO WIRELESS
« on: 06:39 AM - 02/14/19 »
Is it worth the 150$ to lose around 40 Grams with the same hero sensor? Mostly for FPS, but everybody tells me to obtain the G PRO WIRELESS. Want to ask the community before purchase

Offline Dels95

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Dels95
Re: G502 VS G PRO WIRELESS
« Reply #1 on: 08:48 AM - 02/14/19 »
I can comment since I used the G502 for a year plus.

My aim has definitely improved with the weight reduction when compared to the G pro wireless. Literally bought one 2 days ago, the mouse is amazing... I donít notice any stutter etc. in my opinion definitely get the g pro wireless 10/10

Offline Xenaph1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:10 AM - 02/14/19 »
I have G502 and G903

I prefer G903.

The only 2 weaks, less weight and not enough mouse button. We are losing 3 majors buttons...but iím Aim better with this mouse.

Thanks

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05:27 AM - 02/15/19 »
its not only the weight but also the size, amount of buttons and so on
the two mice are quite different, for example the g pro is way too small for me but my g502 has the perfect size
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Simply
  • PSN ID: Simply
« Reply #4 on: 10:35 PM - 02/15/19 »
I prefer the G305 over the PRO, fits my hand size better and it's also only $50.

Offline JuanDeage

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:16 AM »
I wouldn't go with Logitech anymore. All of their latest mice have a defective switch in them. People don't notice it but when you hold down either click and slightly release pressure or are moving the mouse with varying pressure on the switch it will unclick without actually unclicking. It's really bad. It's on all of my Logitech mice, and I am no longer recommending Logitech because of this. I have went through RMA on each mouse and right out of the box the switches had the same issue. I've also seen a lot of people have the issue on forums as well. So it's not just my case of unlucky. Every GPW has it as far as I know but people don't notice it because they don't hold the clicks down for long enough or vary pressure or just hold it down really hard and never trigger it. My FinalMouse Ultra Light Pro doesn't have the issue for months now and my Zowie S2 doesn't have it either. Or any of my non-Logitech mice.

Offline Axelstrife

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: nickskitz93
« Reply #6 on: Today at 02:16 AM »
I wouldn't go with Logitech anymore. All of their latest mice have a defective switch in them. People don't notice it but when you hold down either click and slightly release pressure or are moving the mouse with varying pressure on the switch it will unclick without actually unclicking. It's really bad. It's on all of my Logitech mice, and I am no longer recommending Logitech because of this. I have went through RMA on each mouse and right out of the box the switches had the same issue. I've also seen a lot of people have the issue on forums as well. So it's not just my case of unlucky. Every GPW has it as far as I know but people don't notice it because they don't hold the clicks down for long enough or vary pressure or just hold it down really hard and never trigger it. My FinalMouse Ultra Light Pro doesn't have the issue for months now and my Zowie S2 doesn't have it either. Or any of my non-Logitech mice.

First of all hi lol yes same one from your reddit post.

You're a single person with this issue and you're pretty alone  with it too.
6 hours later and your reddit post has two up votes and two people with the same issue on is much fewer mice ( wouldn't count me in that as my G303 with the issue is very old and it didn't need a light pressure it does it when pressing quite hard.)
Maybe hold off spreading the message that all Logitech mice are defective till it's actually  known that is true.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Today at 05:35 AM »

my g502 doesnt have that
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum