XIM Community

Fortnite - Ban of Mouse/Keyboard Removed?  (Read 698 times)

Offline nutnsbolts

• View Profile
Re: Fortnite - Ban of Mouse/Keyboard Removed?
« Reply #15 on: 07:05 PM - 10/19/18 »
With that said, I hate to say this, I update all the time and lean on the XIM team to guide me on what I should be using firmware wise. Great job on their dedication on trying to roll out a fix and I appreciate it TONS!!

You can roll back to our latest retail firmware if you'd like, but, there are people that are continuing to use the BETA firmware because either they want to help us continue refine it or they, in fact, like the way it performs in general.

I would love to stay to with the beta build versus the retail build. Unfortunately, I can't seem to feel the drift that everyone talks about? I mean, I don't see a difference to be honest with you...I would love to help with the obvious issues that I encounter but perhaps it's a placebo effect. Since I'm using the latest beta build I feel like it's not right in some way share or form but I can't really tell what the issue is. Something is weird but can't pinpoint it. OR it's all in my head.

I would like to continue with the support and see whether to stay or revert back. I always like running with the latest firmware. This is a stupid question but would you mind sharing what fix was made to the version or subsequent versions and perhaps I know what aspects to test or feel? Or will that give away too much secrets :)

Offline full58

• The opposite of empty
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 10:35 PM - 10/19/18 »
using the word "Ban" is the wrong term. so far no publisher has ever banned for it  they have only ever tried to prevent it with a kick.

kicks are not bans

Offline Jamez

• XBOX: Jamezxe
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #17 on: 11:42 PM - 10/19/18 »
using the word "Ban" is the wrong term. so far no publisher has ever banned for it  they have only ever tried to prevent it with a kick.

kicks are not bans

100% literally its just people spreading false information. Kids mostly. Along with youtubers that have no idea what they are talking about including this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31Oq4WoH3HY&t=216s  saying that you will get "banned for using and xim and its not a legal option" I do find it pretty funny but at the same time super cringey.

NO ONE HAS BEEN BANNED FOR USING XIM. PROVE ME WRONG. 
« Last Edit: 11:50 PM - 10/19/18 by Jamez »
LOGITECH G502 PROTEUS SPECTRUM-CORSAIR K70 RAPIDFIRE CHERRY MX SPEED-CORSAIR MM300 MOUSEMAT-TURTLE BEACH STEALTH 600

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChhhWM6w6Jti9_cHKRTj45w

Offline b

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Today at 05:17 PM »
Original working perfectly.  Shouts to Ob and everyone else helping this commmunity when in need.

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Today at 06:46 PM »
The latest beta firmware actually improves aim assist significantly.
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Razer Orbweaver - Tt Esports Ventus R Modded - Hyper XL

Offline Redrabbit5

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Today at 07:23 PM »
The latest beta firmware actually improves aim assist significantly.

I just wanna go back to 20181011 . . . I m struggling with AA
PS4 PRO | BenQ EL2870U | XIM Apex | Titan T2 |  Razer Orbweaver Stealth  | Logitech G900 | Scythe USB Pedal | Astro A50 |