XIM Community

Its about time.....!!  (Read 514 times)

Offline XREV0LTA

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: X REV0LTA
Its about time.....!!
« on: 11:34 AM - 01/13/18 »
Finally got to register to have an account. its been weeks trying to figure how to make one. it was giving me a bunch of problems. well I can finally comment on these forums. I just want to say and I'm sure there is a lot of us out there. I want the Xim Apex, Ive been waiting for so long now just to get a XIM4 just find out NO MAS! other people trying to sell it for 200, 300, 400, 600, man I saw one goin for 980 dollars. @#$% man! but whatever been trying facebook marketplace and Craig's list, and no one selling XIM4 at a reasonable price. now I feel like ima gonna wait longer just to try to get my hands on the XIM APEX. I even spend my money on the cronusmax because Ive been itching to use my keypad and mouse to play on my Xbox.(not the best option but that was my only option because other converters where hard to get a hold of) I'm almost at the point like I was when the first xim came out. I remember hearing about it when an old buddy talked about it, "whats the point, Id rather get a PC to play with keyboard and mouse" (I said). and which leads me to another thing. I've been hearing and trying to stay up to date with the whole Microsoft allowing keyboard and mouse support for games and I want them too. but how would that if any way effect the use of xim apex on the xbox or would it help? I wanna say it would help but not sure. man Ive been visiting and reading the forums on the xim website just trying to get a word on when we can purchase the APEX so I can jump on it and finally own my first even XIM product. I cant wait but that's what I must to do till then. (sigh) just a small light coming from the other side of the room I just cant make it to the other side. ( my first xim product to ever own) I just hope it lives up to its hype and doesn't make me regret the purchase. I bought myself some things to set me up so i can use this for my games and stream.

my xbox gamer tag: X REV0LTA ( all caps and o is a zero)
I stream on mixer: X_REV0LTA check me out sometimes
youtube channel: coming soon  :)

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Its about time.....!!
« Reply #1 on: 12:41 PM - 01/13/18 »
welcome to the forum!

if it was a website related problem that caused those registration issues please let us know so it can be fixed :)

and wow on the german ebay a used xim4 goes for as cheap as 70, never ever should you pay 980 dollars for it!
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #2 on: 12:50 PM - 01/13/18 »
Welcome to the community. Yes, please *no one* pay that much for a XIM! XIM APEX is coming.

Concerning native mouse and keyboard on console, even if game makers were to do it fully on Xbox (even though they've had the option for 10 years on PlayStation and never did), unless all your friends are using mouse and keyboard, you won't be able to game with them. Game makers will separate out native mouse from controller online.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline nikiangel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01:01 PM - 01/13/18 »
I believe that the prices are just speculation at the moment, which will last until Apex appears for order.
Right now.
In the UK a new one goes for 170 GBP (on amazon).
On ebay (UK) the bids are going up to 150-160 GBP for a used one.

Having in mind that Apex is expected to be cheaper than XIM4, and assuming that the price will be around the 100$... my expectations are that XIM4 should not sell for more than 40 GBP/50 EUR used in Feb (3 weeks from now).
I want XIM as much as you want XREV0LTA, but part of the game is to play smart.

Offline XREV0LTA

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: X REV0LTA
« Reply #4 on: 07:04 PM - 01/13/18 »
Well im glad I finally got the chance to make an account here. And congratulations on your success with this business and community. It takes a lot of hard work to build it. And  i cant wait I'll be ready, checking every day till i can order the APEX. And i love the support here. Great job everyone.   :D.
And those high prices mainly came from Hong Kong. And  ebay had them on bids which i never really bother from them. I like to always support the main source. Not some other third party trying to just up sell to make some money back.