XIM Community

XIM APEX Community Gameplay Videos  (Read 115169 times)

Offline SweatyPapi

• PSN: SweatPapi , XBL: Ceg , Twitter:SweatyPapi
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ceg
  • PSN ID: SweatPapi
Re: XIM APEX Community Gameplay Videos
« Reply #407 on: 08:04 AM - 02/10/20 »
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jBbIAwcmuw&t=29s

MODERNWARFARE MONTAGE. CHECK IT OUT
FOLLOW ON TWITTER: @SWEATPAPI
PSN: SweatPapi , XBL: Tey or Ceg , Twitter: SweatyPapi (best way to reach me) , Youtube: SweatPapi

Offline 50CAL

• YouTube.com/R6SAVAGEGgEz
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel R6 Savage
  • Gamertag: BattlEyeTM
  • PSN ID: BadAssBoost
« Reply #408 on: 11:03 AM - 02/21/20 »
RAINBOW SIX | SIEGE

Crazy Clutch 4K against a BLACKBEARD & MONTY - Chalet Montage

www.YouTube.com/c/R6SavageGgEz

Click the link or search me up -> R6 Savage <- if you like my video maybe subscribe?

Thanks =)
« Last Edit: 09:00 AM - 09/26/20 by 50CAL »
Welcome to visit my YouTube channel
Search on YouTube.com/R6SavageGgEz or click the link below ;)

Offline Addytoostrong

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Addy too strong
« Reply #410 on: 09:13 AM - 03/19/20 »

Some clips thrown together quickly on my phone, no editing, just raw clips pulled off xbox. Loving the xim apex on OW! I have a lot more that need a good editor.

Offline MelUKR

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: walkthrough_guru
« Reply #411 on: 11:00 AM - 04/09/20 »

I play mostly ranked and will appreciate your subscription :)

Offline SiskaHUN

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Siska_HUN
« Reply #412 on: 02:49 AM - 04/20/20 »
Thanks for watching!  8)
Ps id :Siska_HUN

Offline TheCityWok

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Cityfriedrice
« Reply #413 on: 04:24 PM - 05/20/20 »

Offline aarhou

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: TheLordJesus

Offline Uwuwu

• View Profile

Offline Zakapior

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MERFIII__08
« Reply #417 on: 05:48 AM - 09/03/20 »

Offline 50CAL

• YouTube.com/R6SAVAGEGgEz
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel R6 Savage
  • Gamertag: BattlEyeTM
  • PSN ID: BadAssBoost
« Reply #418 on: 07:38 AM - 09/26/20 »
RAINBOW SIX | SIEGE - Shadow Legacy (my settings)

These will be changed when a new ST releases

I played this game on coastline - with these in game settings:

Standard ADS 56 (press save)
Go to advanced, change to these numbers on each scope sensitivity (press save & try it out)

58 - 1.0x
83 - 1.5x
90 - 2.0x
90 - 2.5x
90 - 3.0x
91 - 4.0x
91 - 5.0x
139 - 12.0x

I went 14 kills and 3 death with those in game settings.
 What settings you choose on XIM is personal preference, I'll advice you to set HIP & ADS on the same to begin with and adjust from there. Tips - with the new white dot in the center of the screen it's now easier to track a target accurately while not ADS - making it perfect for finding your best sensitivity using Od1ns sensitivity guide

Why these numbers?
I wanted to have a sens that made sense, last season I used to play with same sensitivity for HIP & ADS and since the new season I've done research, testing and
the automatic converted sens
that ubi provided felt off and it wasn't accurate. After testing with the same HIP & ADS sensitivity on XIM and using the calculator as a starting point/guide and researching about the new ADS sens on YouTube (Many PC players found an issue with the 1.5x scope being
2 fast 4 comfort
and the converted sens automatically rounded up. With those facts/info I found I had a tad bit of understanding so I went in game, testing on both controller rotations classic and updated) with same XIM sensitivity 35 HIP / 35 ADS / 3200 dpi / default sync.

Test 1, first off ironsight The "STANDARD" ADS - Trying to get as close to 1:1 as possible because that's how I measured it previous seasons in 360/cm or inches. The calculator doesn't show you standard ADS and on YouTube a guy explained that 50 standard should be 1:1 with hipfire. I found that 55-56 were more accurate, at least with XIM & my test. I count with the human error in my calculation ~ 55-56 on standard to be close to 1:1. Testing scopes I used the calculator as a guideline, began at 100 pre season ADS.

Test 2, same values negative 1 on each scope. Better but not quite right. You probably know 83 sensitivity on PC used to be close to 1:1 so I calculated 83 instead of 100 and the 1x = 56. Same as my 1:1 on iron sight so I thought I was getting close.

Test 3, HOLO and 1.0x I got 58 (maybe 1, up or down, if we count with human error)

Test 4, scope 1.5 Many PC players experienced this scope was way off, too fast etc. I agreed on day 1 before I ever heard about it. Calculator said 89 with 83 pre season ADS and this one I can't honestly say it's perfect or close to but I changed it to 83. Feel free to experiment with that one.

The rest of my tests went on for each scope trying to match the pre season ADS and it is indeed a new game like a lot of TTS players said. I wouldn't call it siege 2.0 though it has many new great things I personally wished for, Now this is closer to the expression "Be careful of what you wish for" But hope is not lost. I'm sure this will do until Mist4fun notice us about the future of siege and what not. In my opinion & we need the majority of this community so Please let me know and ask the XIM devs to work on a new & improved XIM manager, if YOU agree.

The new scopes on siege isn't the only game that could benefit from this: BATTLEFIELD & PUBG is two examples who uses different scope sens. How perfect it could be to not only set your ADS but individually change all scopes sensitivity within the app! I'll make a separate post on that where we could VOTE on it.. ( Say YES ;) ) Thanks for watching, reading this and yeah. Hope this was helpful, If you enjoy the video hit that thumbs up, let me know - any further questions just DM or leave a comment. Good luck, Peace out
« Last Edit: 09:04 AM - 09/26/20 by 50CAL »
Welcome to visit my YouTube channel
Search on YouTube.com/R6SavageGgEz or click the link below ;)

Admin