XIM Community

Unveil video  (Read 812 times)

Online Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Frash brang
Unveil video
« on: 11:10 AM - 01/11/18 »
They are: antithesis, BlessUp, colb, He4DHuNt3r, mist4fun, Od1n, piiwii, RML, singlecoilpickup, tuffrabit, and W11cE. And frashbrang.

You're welcome.

Nice Game play chaps but i was hoping to see the device and some nitty gritty info. I wanted to see the dongle and the hub and the USB slots and some pics of the new manager. I wanted you to tease us with your thoughts.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Unveil video
« Reply #1 on: 11:16 AM - 01/11/18 »
videos like those are being worked on :)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Online Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:50 PM - 01/11/18 »
Show me your dongle od1n. Show me your dongle in Full HD!!!

Online RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01:02 PM - 01/11/18 »
They are: antithesis, BlessUp, colb, He4DHuNt3r, mist4fun, Od1n, piiwii, RML, singlecoilpickup, tuffrabit, and W11cE. And frashbrang.

You're welcome.

Lol... I expected something like this from lolpop.

I've seen Od1n's dongle, I have one too. ;)

- No you can't -  :P
XXX | C:M$ | XIM APEX | Latest | BenQ 24" Monitor | Pad: Steel Series 9HD | Sony Nav | A: Sennheiser 650's/Mod mic/Sound Blaster X7 | M: G502 | D: 12,000 | P: 1000 | AAA Setup [on]

Advanced Settings Info - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=41264.0
Anti Aim Assist curve set for ANY FPS Game -
 http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49063.0
Destiny 1&2 Advanced Settings - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=56658.msg626940#msg626940

Online Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03:04 PM - 01/11/18 »
They are: antithesis, BlessUp, colb, He4DHuNt3r, mist4fun, Od1n, piiwii, RML, singlecoilpickup, tuffrabit, and W11cE. And frashbrang.

You're welcome.

Lol... I expected something like this from lolpop.

I've seen Od1n's dongle, I have one too. ;)

- No you can't -  :P

I could hold your dongle in one hand and Od1n's in the other and compare the build quality. Check for size differences as your quality control.

P. S. Don't leave me out next time Od1n, I hold many skills that would be beneficial to your alpha testing team such as catching bass, drawing ligers and taking my bike off sweet jumps.

Offline MindControlZombies

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:33 PM - 01/11/18 »
Headhunter is Live streaming the xim apex now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEYF_fkHx_c

I think RML should be streaming BF1 with the apex :)
If I can make a Good map in 1 month why cant these clowns make a good map in 3 years ?

Offline He4DHuNt3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: XuK He4DHuNt3r
  • PSN ID: He4DHuNt3r_XIM
« Reply #6 on: 12:31 AM - 01/12/18 »
I just bought the season pass for BF1 - I could stream that tomorrow?
I just wanted to say that you are a phenomenal gamer. You make it look so easy and your gameplay has this commanding "tone" to it (i.e. not frantic -- more of a dominating calm :) ).

Offline yetieater

• View Profile
    • yetieater's hovel
  • Gamertag: the yetieater
« Reply #7 on: 11:04 AM - 01/12/18 »
videos like those are being worked on :)
8) Looking forward to seeing what you release!

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 11:26 AM - 01/12/18 »
I just bought the season pass for BF1 - I could stream that tomorrow?

id watch that! :)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 12:36 PM - 01/12/18 »
Cool nice one dan i didn't think you played BF1 :)

I think its better on the xbox1x then ps4 pro hasn't got the eye strain haze that long range has on ps4.

But i was late to the xbox party started playing it on the box after the over the top aim assist infantry sniper ball-locks was gotten rid of.

Hope you bought a new copy of BF1 revolution with all the dlc included for 29.99 because the season pass is 39.99 on top of the original game so 70+ for the same thing.

If I can make a Good map in 1 month why cant these clowns make a good map in 3 years ?

Offline He4DHuNt3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: XuK He4DHuNt3r
  • PSN ID: He4DHuNt3r_XIM
Unveil video
« Reply #10 on: 02:28 PM - 01/12/18 »
Tbh I barely touch it, but I seen the season pass for 20 on the PSN store so thought I would try BF1 Again :)

I won't be getting the X1X until they release a white version, all my consoles are white....  :P
I just wanted to say that you are a phenomenal gamer. You make it look so easy and your gameplay has this commanding "tone" to it (i.e. not frantic -- more of a dominating calm :) ).

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 03:41 PM - 01/12/18 »
Fair do's That's worth it the, games much better since they nerfed  the aim assist :) an The 60hz servers play great when there are some in play.

Looked at the numbers earlier was 20+ thousand on xbox1 and 58.000 on ps4  ;-o )