XIM Community

Something Interesting (Splitfish FragFX Shark)  (Read 2083 times)

Offline Beaker1991

• View Profile
Something Interesting (Splitfish FragFX Shark)
« on: 07:47 PM - 08/13/10 »
Something I found and thought someone might be interested in. Does anyone have any experience with this or similar devices? I think I will stick with my mouse and G13. But that is one of the great things about the XIM it gives people the choice of using the interface they prefer.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/08/13/splitfish-announces-power-saving-fragfx-shark-controller-for-ps3/

Offline ClintMeatw00d

• View Profile
Re: Something Interesting (Splitfish FragFX Shark)
« Reply #1 on: 07:47 PM - 08/15/10 »
No, learned my lesson the hard way with their products.  I will stick with the XIM2

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09:35 AM - 08/16/10 »
oh and i thought their might be something interested in this topic ::)

honestly
this is crappy product
some desparate people in here who dont have the chance to get a xim might fall for that waste -of-money-product, so please dont continue posting those stuff ;)

i dont wanna offend you, but 95-99% of the active xim-forum-user will tell you exactly the same as i did

"50 hours of gameplay from a single AA battery"
yay, 50 hours in which i wont hit @#$%, hooray =)
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline Stele

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:37 AM - 08/19/10 »
I bought the Scorch before I'd even heard of the XIM.

The mouse is not great. Not bad, but not great.

The nunchak though, despite being way too small and feeling awfully cheap, is very, very intuitive and a joy to use.

I'm ordering my XIM2 tomorrow because I can't wait for XIM3. I'm going to use the Scorch nunchuk along with a G500. I'll get a G13 at a later date, but I really do think the Scorch nunchuk's going to feel better.

The new PS3 Move navigational controller looks vey similar to the Scorch - no idea if it will work with a PC though...

Offline mutejute

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03:09 AM - 08/27/10 »
I have the old wired fragfx for PS3, and the nunchuck can be used with XIM2. So if you like joystick instead of keyboard for movement, you may want to try it. You cannot use the fragfx mouse for XIM2, its crap anyway. You will need the software driver for it to be detected and configured in Windows.

Offline daikk1n

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10:37 PM - 11/27/10 »
I have the old wired fragfx for PS3, and the nunchuck can be used with XIM2. So if you like joystick instead of keyboard for movement, you may want to try it. You cannot use the fragfx mouse for XIM2, its crap anyway. You will need the software driver for it to be detected and configured in Windows.

does your grip controller or nunchuck works well with the xim2?  does xim2 recognise the device outright?  because my nunchuck isn't working when i use it on pc games,  i am still waiting for my xim2 to arrive so i have'nt tested it i hope you can give feedback on this thanks

Offline SecondSight

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Second Sight 07
« Reply #6 on: 06:58 AM - 11/28/10 »
I bought the xscorch because I was a cheap @#$% and thought xim was to expensive but using the xscorch felt like I was aiming with a sponge instead of a mouse.

Admin