XIM Community

PUBG button mapping help  (Read 374 times)

Offline Secondhand

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SuperSecondhand
PUBG button mapping help
« on: 11:59 AM - 01/12/18 »
Hi. I have a couple of questions.

I'm trying to programme my button mapping but stuck with a few basic problems. I'm using a G502 & Sony Nav.

1. Is there a way for me to programme a hold action and a tap action to the same button. Ie, switching a weapon/putting it away or hold for 3rd person hip fire/tap for FPP?

2. Once I'm happy with buttons can I save the mappings to use with other ST?

Regards,

Secondhand.

Offline Archibald

• View Profile
Re: PUBG button mapping help
« Reply #1 on: 01:21 PM - 01/12/18 »
You can make the same button press multiple controller buttons at the same time but you can't sequence them as Macros aren't supported.  If you look at the bottom, you'll see where you can scroll over from primary to secondary.

Offline Secondhand

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SuperSecondhand
« Reply #2 on: 02:05 PM - 01/12/18 »
You can make the same button press multiple controller buttons at the same time but you can't sequence them as Macros aren't supported.  If you look at the bottom, you'll see where you can scroll over from primary to secondary.

Sorry, I'm a complete noob and learning the Xim4. Do you mean in the app..."If you look at the bottom, you'll see where you can scroll over from primary to secondary."?

Could you possibly give me some detailed instructions please. Ie map hip fire for hold/iron sight FP for tap.

Thanks

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02:25 PM - 01/12/18 »
Go to the button section of your config in Xim4 Manager, scroll to he bottom,.change primary to secondary. You can now assign buttons to secondary keys.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos