XIM Community

PUBG - Best Smart Translators  (Read 24666 times)

Offline Optical

• View Profile
Re: PUBG - Best Smart Translators
« Reply #165 on: 07:17 PM - 02/03/18 »
BUMP! Someone has to have an update since last patch fixing input lag! :)

BUMP x2

I was wondering what was going on with my aim today. With Bullys previous ST I was on a 17 win streak, logged on today and it everything just felt off. In 6hrs solo I couldn't even string together together a top 10 ranking, when I usually make top 5, and couldn't get anything over 3 kills. When I average 10-15 per game.

wow 17 streak and 10-15 per game... i dont get the fps for that i lose gun fights if its close what so ever of if there are houses involved i shoot and game locks up... ON THE X!!

Im currently using Hardling ST.
no boost no curves
14.5 sens hip
37.5 sens ADS
32 sense Targeting
AA 0,1 or 2... personally i like 1.

all on ADS translator.  3200 DPI Enjoying it so far. its just the game is awful

Have you been on the game recently brother? I'm still using normal XB1, the only issue I have had in the past week with it is rendering of buildings after parachuting. Ohhh and it did crash last night once for me. I can't play aggressively like land school or any apartment blocks, just for the sake of looting quickly and being able to defend myself in that instant ;as the rendering issue is a big one. I'm gonna try your ST out though cause I use 3200 dpi too :) and since this patch change I don't want to mess with Bully's config until he post's up a re-worked/re-visited ST.

And brother man the one thing you must understand about PUBG is it's 90 percent positioning 10% gun skill. Once you've mastered that trust me the high kills game come after. I don't even play for wins I'm not grinding leaderboards. I want to just get better at fighting so I play reckless for high kill games. If you struggle with it in the future PM me and we can duo fam.

Much love. Peace & blessings.

Offline Secondhand

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SuperSecondhand
« Reply #166 on: 08:24 AM - 02/07/18 »
Nice LITHE and that style of curve should work really well with this look mech. Working on it now.

Also here's another little tip for you guys that want to use a separate profile (sub config) for inventory. Do the following.

- Create a new sub and label it Inventory.
- Set the activation key to your Start button (or whatever button you use to bring up the inventory screen).
- Uncheck the inherit button box (very important)
- Check the Toggle box (very important)
- Add 100ms delay (very important)
- Add deactivation keys for any button that can take you out of the inventory screen. I believe it's just B and select.
- In button bindings deactivate the start button (or whichever button you use to bring up the inventory screen,.) By tapping the activation box and then tapping again. (Very important)
- Save and your done!

Now you can activate a separate config just to manage your inventory and assign buttons however you like!

CHEERS!

Iíve followed this but to no avail. For some reason my inventory is still using my add button bindings. Unsure what Iím doing wrong here?

Offline Weedlen

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 12:53 PM - 02/07/18 »
Can someone post lithe 4.0 in screenshots so we can copy over config manually to apex when we receive it? Thanks!
What will Weedlen say next?

Offline LITHE

• ig: gregrosolowski
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kent C Strait
« Reply #168 on: 05:34 PM - 02/07/18 »
Can someone post lithe 4.0 in screenshots so we can copy over config manually to apex when we receive it? Thanks!

I have screenshots of the curve design on page 6. I'll probably make something a lot better for Apex if there is no official ST by then. I'm ordering one the second they're available.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 05:54 PM - 02/07/18 »
It wonít be long
XXX | C:M$ | XIM APEX | Latest | BenQ 24" Monitor | Pad: Steel Series 9HD | Sony Nav | A: Sennheiser 650's/Mod mic/Sound Blaster X7 | M: G502 | D: 12,000 | P: 1000 | AAA Setup [on]

Advanced Settings Info - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=41264.0
Anti Aim Assist curve set for ANY FPS Game -
 http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49063.0
Destiny 1&2 Advanced Settings - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=56658.msg626940#msg626940

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 10:11 PM - 02/07/18 »
what wont be long RML?

Offline hyperliite

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: 06:47 AM - 02/08/18 »
what wont be long RML?

The release of the Apex

Offline TedRoc07

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: TedRoc07
« Reply #172 on: 08:14 AM - 02/08/18 »
It wonít be long

Any activity going on with your Known Outlaw PUBG group RML?

Offline Skippy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: LuckImpaired
« Reply #173 on: 02:04 PM - 02/08/18 »
I'm still using normal XB1, the only issue I have had in the past week with it is rendering of buildings after parachuting.

External SSD drive takes care of this. I am on the original XB1 and installed this game the external SSD and haven't had a single issue with this.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 03:41 PM - 02/08/18 »
It wonít be long

Any activity going on with your Known Outlaw PUBG group RML?

Group was built around BF1 and Gears. Still putting together a solid core group for PUBG. Negan, Remix, Paymon and a few others are on quite a bit. Iíve been busy with work and traveling lately.

Also... I canít get my tag to appear online. I think itís because I have Two xboxís And my Home Xbox is in Virginia while Iím currently in Colorado. I have a feeling Iím appearing offline on my Home Xbox (sry was getting spammed at the time) and I wonít be back in  Virginia until March.
XXX | C:M$ | XIM APEX | Latest | BenQ 24" Monitor | Pad: Steel Series 9HD | Sony Nav | A: Sennheiser 650's/Mod mic/Sound Blaster X7 | M: G502 | D: 12,000 | P: 1000 | AAA Setup [on]

Advanced Settings Info - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=41264.0
Anti Aim Assist curve set for ANY FPS Game -
 http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49063.0
Destiny 1&2 Advanced Settings - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=56658.msg626940#msg626940

Offline joetomic

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: mapacho sandwich
« Reply #175 on: 07:36 PM - 02/12/18 »
I'm still using normal XB1, the only issue I have had in the past week with it is rendering of buildings after parachuting.

External SSD drive takes care of this. I am on the original XB1 and installed this game the external SSD and haven't had a single issue with this.

100% tested and true. I wouldnít play this game without one. BF1 loads 10x faster as well.

Offline carlrobo

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: 09:14 AM - 02/14/18 »
Just ordered a Kingston SSD A400 Solid State Drive SATA 3, 120 GB, 2.5 Inch
triple load speed lets see if this sorts rendering out

Offline Bertuzzi1616

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: 09:28 AM - 02/14/18 »
I've seen people say it needs to be at least a 250gb. Apparently microsoft has said that. Some people reported that a 230 worked.

Offline carlrobo

• View Profile
« Reply #178 on: 09:57 AM - 02/14/18 »
I've seen people say it needs to be at least a 250gb. Apparently microsoft has said that. Some people reported that a 230 worked.

any hdd or ssd will work and pubg is only a small game and thats all that will be going on it

Offline Bertuzzi1616

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: 01:36 PM - 02/14/18 »