XIM Community

PUBG - Best Smart Translators  (Read 23714 times)

Offline kuhl

• View Profile
Re: PUBG - Best Smart Translators
« Reply #15 on: 02:38 PM - 01/09/18 »
Iíve had incredible success using the Wildland ST like above but taking out the curve in hip and ADS  after setting the look acceleration to 0. Feels like the PC now.

Offline Archibald

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 03:42 PM - 01/09/18 »
DOOM
Credit to PingThing for suggesting the ST.  I have found the DOOM ST to work best now that there is a slider for mouse acceleration.

Deadzone: 20
All Sensitvity: Max
AIM Acceleration: 0

Without the acceleration, the sens definitely needs to be max on everything.   

I recommend adding a second Settings profile that activates when right-mouse is held down.  That setting has the same curve/sens but I've added 100 boost.   So when I double tap for ADS (then hold) or hold for the improved HIP, I get significantly faster response but its still easy to aim.   You can add more boost or adjust sens as needed.

Here's the curve I'm using:

>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AQcNEhgeJCowNjxCSE5UWmBmbHJ4:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

And here's the entire profile:

>>> XIM4 [PUBG: ArchiePing] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

My mouse DPI is set low (800 DPI), so you may want to adjust the XIM4 sensitivities to taste.  Also, you'll want to change your primary buttons.

so for example when you use your scope you HOLD Mouse 2 to keep the ADS engaged?

Exactly.  It speeds it up considerably.

Offline another1ne

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 05:30 PM - 01/09/18 »
Iíve had incredible success using the Wildland ST like above but taking out the curve in hip and ADS  after setting the look acceleration to 0. Feels like the PC now.

so wetlands 0 aim acceleration no curve?    any boost?

Offline LITHE

• ig: gregrosolowski
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kent C Strait
« Reply #18 on: 08:05 PM - 01/09/18 »
jralabate its LB and RB on controller. I have those bonded to mouse forward and mouse back. Just bind those buttons to whatever you'd like. It's on the bottom menu on the XIM app.

Offline ryan_pugs

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Donut Thirteen
  • PSN ID: Donut_Thirteen
« Reply #19 on: 08:44 PM - 01/09/18 »
Thanks everyone for all your help, doing an amazing job!

I have read many people claim that to properly remove the acceleration you have to set it to 10 (not 0). I've personally tried this and found it to have very interesting results! I can't really explain how it works but i would highly recommend experimenting with it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PUBGXboxOne/comments/7p0skg/if_you_want_to_deactivate_the_aim_acceleration/

Offline LITHE

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 09:15 PM - 01/09/18 »

Offline A Big Ol Bully

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 12:15 PM - 01/10/18 »
Another from "Best PUBG ST discussion"

STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 2 - from user "A Big Ol Bully"  

Current Setting:
Using RML Anti aim assist curves - 1800 boost HIP -- 2500 Boost ADS
AimAcc=0 DZ=25
SW Battlefront 2 ST

>>> XIM4 [Pubg (A Big Ol Bully)+] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<
UPDATE
DeadZone: 26
General Sensitivity: 10
VehicleDriver Sensitivity:10
Targeting Sensitivity:4
Scoping Sensitivity:4
Scope2X(worst in the game)Sensitivity:4
Scope4x Sensitivity:3
Scope8x Sensitivity:3
Scope15x Sensitivity:3
Aim Acceleration: 8
Boost: 2500 on all profiles
« Last Edit: 05:03 PM - 01/10/18 by A Big Ol Bully »

Offline another1ne

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 02:04 PM - 01/10/18 »
Well that went from 0-100 real quick haha  total opposite settings :-p

Current Setting:
AimAcc=0 DZ=25
SW Battlefront 2 ST

X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<
UPDATE
Aim Acceleration: 10

Offline Kuzzad

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 02:09 PM - 01/10/18 »

Current Setting:
AimAcc=0 DZ=25
SW Battlefront 2 ST

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<
UPDATE

Are you still using those same curves on hip and ads? Also did your hip/ads sens change at all ?

Offline A Big Ol Bully

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 02:29 PM - 01/10/18 »

Current Setting:
AimAcc=0 DZ=25
SW Battlefront 2 ST

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<
UPDATE
Yeah after I noticed that 10 is better than 0 on Aim Acceleration, I rethought my settings.
« Last Edit: 05:14 PM - 01/10/18 by A Big Ol Bully »

Offline gasknr2

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: gasknr2
« Reply #25 on: 03:22 PM - 01/10/18 »

Current Setting:
AimAcc=0 DZ=25
SW Battlefront 2 ST

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<
UPDATE
Yeah after I noticed that 10 is better than 0 on Aim Acceleration, I rethought my settings.

I cant use 10 AA, for some reason when I move my mouse it starts smooth then I get a massive jump in speed then  it goes smooth again, anyone else have this..
Xbox One X | Razor Orbweaver | Swiftpoint Z | Sennheizer GameOne | Astro MixAmp Pro TR | XIM4 | Apex | ASUS 24"

Offline Bertuzzi1616

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 03:26 PM - 01/10/18 »

Current Setting:
AimAcc=0 DZ=25
SW Battlefront 2 ST

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<
UPDATE

I cant use 10 AA, for some reason when I move my mouse it starts smooth then I get a massive jump in speed then  it goes smooth again, anyone else have this..

Ya i feel that too

Offline A Big Ol Bully

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 05:03 PM - 01/10/18 »

I actually lowered it to 8 now. Just updated post

Current Setting:
AimAcc=0 DZ=25
SW Battlefront 2 ST

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<
UPDATE

Ya i feel that too

Offline A Big Ol Bully

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 05:04 PM - 01/10/18 »

Current Setting:
AimAcc=0 DZ=25
SW Battlefront 2 ST

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<
UPDATE

Are you still using those same curves on hip and ads? Also did your hip/ads sens change at all ?
Same curves, RML's anti aim assist curve on HIP and I actually went to a straight line on ADS. Rest is the same though
« Last Edit: 05:13 PM - 01/10/18 by A Big Ol Bully »

Offline LITHE

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 03:34 AM - 01/11/18 »
Here's another one I snagged from the other thread.

Star Wars Battlefront 2 - from user "carlrobo"

mouse rat 6 at dpi 1600   pol 1000
i am using sw-battlefront 2
hip  = 8.00
ads = 6.00

hip curve...

X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AA4cKjlHVWRygI6dq7nIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

x/y = 0.95
boost = 1800
no steady aim

ads curve.....

X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AA4cKjlHVWRygI6dq7nIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

x/y = 0.95
boost = 200
no steady aim

this is what i have been using and not very happy with the out come so had a play around

in game settings are  dz = 20   AA = 10 ...  10 / 10 / 8 / 6 / 3 / 1

UPDATE  this is what i did to make my game alot better and the kills are almost spot on

in game settings are  dz = 20   AA = 9 .....  5 / 10 / 4 / 2 / 1 / 3  i dont do over 4x scope :)  this is what is doing it for me