XIM Community

Fortnite, The Best Setting 80+ wins  (Read 13078 times)

Offline Nettitan

• View Profile
Fortnite, The Best Setting 80+ wins
« on: 04:41 AM - 01/05/18 »
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to share with you my experience on Fortnite. Currently i have 80+ wins and Iīm winning almost everyday. It was difficult to get used at the beginning, but thanks to the option on PS4 īno frame limitī and īcombat modī itīs much more better right now. However, the Aim Assist in this game is very strong, so I needed to learn how to īcollaborateī with this kind of AA and the best way in my opinion is to make some quiscopes even with the Assault Rifles, in order bring back the aim to the target if you are missing some shots. For now i would like to share with you a small gameplay of 1 match 3:31 minutes (the video is NOT listed on youtube, so I donīt care about the views) and in the evening when i will be at home i can share with you my settings if you are interested. Let me know :)

Enjoy: https://youtu.be/MBYnR1lJn

Edit:

Logitec502: 7000 dpi, 125 polling
Keyboard: standard
Hip: 7,5
Ads: 3
St: fortnite, no curves

In game sens: scope 0,85x, everything else at max
Remove framerate limit: YES, you should change it every time when you launch the game (bug?)
Buttons layout: combat mode

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 [Fortnite] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<
« Last Edit: 03:40 AM - 06/15/18 by Nettitan »

Offline Jister

• View Profile
Re: Fortnite, The Best Setting 80+ wins
« Reply #1 on: 05:33 AM - 01/05/18 »
Can u not post the settings then lol

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Frash brang
« Reply #2 on: 05:34 AM - 01/05/18 »
Yes please please yes. I suck at this game can't aim at anything

Offline Nettitan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05:38 AM - 01/05/18 »
Ok. I will share them when I will come back at home, in few hours.  ;)

Offline thepr0

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/HellOnJerzZ
  • Gamertag: xJerzZx
  • PSN ID: JerzZthepr0
« Reply #4 on: 07:59 AM - 01/05/18 »
frame cap is mostly for ps4 pro not much difference with 1st gen ps4s. most people play at max sensitivity in fornite i play on a 6-6, 12kdpi, about 45 hip, 50 ads and so far its been alright 160 solo wins, 120 duos, and 233 squad wins. We always appreciate people sharing their settings, hopefully it can help someone here.

Offline Nettitan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08:27 AM - 01/05/18 »
I will try your settings, however I disagree about the framerate. I have ps4 1st gen and I feel a lot of difference.

Offline Nettitan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08:32 AM - 01/05/18 »
frame cap is mostly for ps4 pro not much difference with 1st gen ps4s. most people play at max sensitivity in fornite i play on a 6-6, 12kdpi, about 45 hip, 50 ads and so far its been alright 160 solo wins, 120 duos, and 233 squad wins. We always appreciate people sharing their settings, hopefully it can help someone here.

And what is about your scope sens, firmware, curves?

Btw, thank you for sharing your settings

Offline thepr0

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08:56 AM - 01/05/18 »
no curves, just higher sensitivity. i move just as fast as pc players but the aim assist slows me down a lot and gets in my way sometimes.  See, everyone is different they have their own settings i could never play on Nettitan settings because im a higher sens player.His settings may be low but he might play on a hard mouse pad which makes a huge difference. It all depends honestly fornite is a game that you really dont have to max out the game sensitivity you can do 6-6, 7-7 or even 8-8 on the top two controller sensitivity and have a higher sensitivity on the xim. I appreciate guys that share their settings i think everyone should test it out and see what works for them and tune it up till they find their comfortable settings

by the way Nettitan how come you play on 125 polling rate? just curious i have never tried it

Offline Nettitan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 09:01 AM - 01/05/18 »
no curves, just higher sensitivity. i move just as fast as pc players but the aim assist slows me down a lot and gets in my way sometimes.  See, everyone is different they have their own settings i could never play on Nettitan settings because im a higher sens player.His settings may be low but he might play on a hard mouse pad which makes a huge difference. It all depends honestly fornite is a game that you really dont have to max out the game sensitivity you can do 6-6, 7-7 or even 8-8 on the top two controller sensitivity and have a higher sensitivity on the xim. I appreciate guys that share their settings i think everyone should test it out and see what works for them and tune it up till they find their comfortable settings

by the way Nettitan how come you play on 125 polling rate? just curious i have never tried it

I tried your settings, they are good but 6-6 is too low for me. 8-8 is a good spot I guess. I tried 1 game and I won. I will make some more testings
Regarding the polling rate, I'm not an expert, but I have seen a comment from RML where he was telling that xim cannot handle more than 125.
« Last Edit: 09:18 AM - 01/05/18 by Nettitan »

Offline KOB_BB85

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 03:10 PM - 01/08/18 »
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to share with you my experience on Fortnite. Currently i have 80+ wins and Iīm winning almost everyday. It was difficult to get used at the beginning, but thanks to the option on PS4 īno frame limitī and īcombat modī itīs much more better right now. However, the Aim Assist in this game is very strong, so I needed to learn how to īcollaborateī with this kind of AA and the best way in my opinion is to make some quiscopes even with the Assault Rifles, in order bring back the aim to the target if you are missing some shots. For now i would like to share with you a small gameplay of 1 match 3:31 minutes (the video is NOT listed on youtube, so I donīt care about the views) and in the evening when i will be at home i can share with you my settings if you are interested. Let me know :)

Enjoy: https://youtu.be/MBYnR1lJnYU

Edit:

Logitec502: 7000 dpi, 125 polling
Keyboard: standard
Hip: 7,5
Ads: 3
St: fortnite, no curves

In game sens: scope 0,85x, everything else at max
Remove framerate limit: YES, you should change it every time when you launch the game (bug?)
Buttons layout: combat mode

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 [Fortnite] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Wow ! I just tested it and it's so slow for me ^^ I can't believe that you play with this sens ^^

Offline Dreemz

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 06:29 PM - 01/08/18 »
share pic of ur stats

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 07:24 PM - 01/08/18 »
share pic of ur stats

Why, don't you believe him?

Pro's one of the best gamers around here and has played with guys like Dr Lupo. The dude has no reason to tell porkies.

Offline thepr0

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 12:29 AM - 01/09/18 »
he was talking about Nettitan's settings they are very low but like i mention he probably plays on a slick mouse pad or he feels very comfortable with that sensitivity.

share pic of ur stats

Why, don't you believe him?

Pro's one of the best gamers around here and has played with guys like Dr Lupo. The dude has no reason to tell porkies.

Offline SlipDigby

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 05:03 AM - 01/13/18 »

I have to say thank you, since I’ve been using these settings I’ve been getting wins on a fairly regular basis :-) I play on Xbox

Offline rcrnt

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: RCRNT
« Reply #14 on: 08:03 PM - 01/20/18 »
      what about in game defaults?