XIM Community

Number of units being made?  (Read 982 times)

Offline IMSOLOBOLO

• View Profile
Number of units being made?
« on: 06:21 AM - 01/04/18 »
Just wanted to know if the supply will meet the demand on this go around? Any info on the amount of units being made for the XIM APEX compared to XIM4?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Number of units being made?
« Reply #1 on: 09:06 AM - 01/04/18 »
Welcome to the community. Everything about the hardware and manufacturing process has been optimized. What took minutes for XIM4 to manufacture now takes seconds for XIM APEX. The batch quantities we are going with now are 10 times larger than when we launched XIM4. It's my hope that we don't run into any supply problems, but, our distributors keep surprising us with larger and larger orders. I never thought when I started this project that we would have reached this size. It's pretty amazing actually. :)
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline IMSOLOBOLO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09:14 AM - 01/04/18 »
Welcome to the community. Everything about the hardware and manufacturing process has been optimized. What took minutes for XIM4 to manufacture now takes seconds for XIM APEX. The batch quantities we are going with now are 10 times larger than when we launched XIM4. It's my hope that we don't run into any supply problems, but, our distributors keep surprising us with larger and larger orders. I never thought when I started this project that we would have reached this size. It's pretty amazing actually. :)

This is great news. Thank you for taking time to respond. Can't wait for the APEX!

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #3 on: 10:06 AM - 01/04/18 »
It's pretty amazing actually. :)

Love the fact that you are still amazed by your success. Great humility. Makes me proud that my one purchase of a XIM4 has contributed, in a tiny way, to that success.

And it's a great product.

And I'm excited about the XIM Apex as well.

May you continue to be amazed!

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Crucial MX500 1TB, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Gigabyte Aorus, Audio Technica AD700, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 [email protected], Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill [email protected], XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend![/s]