XIM Community

XIM4 production  (Read 846 times)

Offline Hybrid707

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Hybrid707
XIM4 production
« on: 06:10 AM - 01/02/18 »
I saw the announcement of the Xim APEX, first off congratulations but does this mean that the XIM4 won’t restock and we will have to wait for the first quarter to end before we are able to buy a Xim. Thanks in advance

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: XIM4 production
« Reply #1 on: 08:26 AM - 01/02/18 »
Yes, XIM4 is no longer in production. XIM APEX is done and in production right now. I'll be receiving updates from our manufacturer hopefully this week and I'll be able to share better timelines.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline LexusSpeed03

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09:15 AM - 01/02/18 »
Yes, XIM4 is no longer in production. XIM APEX is done and in production right now. I'll be receiving updates from our manufacturer hopefully this week and I'll be able to share better timelines.

Definitely have some sticky fingers for a new one. OBsIV how is it going to be announced so I can make sure to get one of the first orders in?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #3 on: 10:16 AM - 01/02/18 »
As we get closer we will put up an entry in our store so that people can get added to the waiting list.

Offline Arooon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12:05 PM - 01/05/18 »
Will XIM4 continue to work even with the XIM Apex out?

Offline Call_Me_Ozne

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Call_Me_Ozne
« Reply #5 on: 12:14 PM - 01/05/18 »

Of course.

Offline Arooon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 02:40 PM - 01/05/18 »

Of course.

Ok thanks  :)

Offline MuRRe

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04:16 PM - 01/05/18 »
Hmmm, just took my XIm4 out again after a couple of months.

THe Apex will simply out perferm the 4?

Offline R6Master

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 05:21 PM - 01/08/18 »

Hi OBsiv, I will be ordering the Apex as soon as you release it. I am from the UK and was wondering where you ship these from. When I bought the Xim4 I got it from Amazon so it must have been one of your distributors. However as I plan to buy it from here can you let me know where it will be shipped from.

Thank you

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #9 on: 05:50 PM - 01/08/18 »

Hi OBsiv, I will be ordering the Apex as soon as you release it. I am from the UK and was wondering where you ship these from. When I bought the Xim4 I got it from Amazon so it must have been one of your distributors. However as I plan to buy it from here can you let me know where it will be shipped from.

Thank you

For the UK, I recommend our UK distributor: https://www.adzdistribution.co.uk/xim-apex---coming-soon-921-p.asp

Offline ColdMan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 06:14 PM - 01/08/18 »

Thank you

For the UK, I recommend our UK distributor: https://www.adzdistribution.co.uk/xim-apex---coming-soon-921-p.asp

What about Spain?

Thanks

Offline R6Master

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 09:14 AM - 01/09/18 »

Thank you

Thank you so much OBsiv. Appreciate all the work you have done and also spending time on the forums.

Offline jalalsami_87

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Jalalsami_87
« Reply #12 on: 02:00 AM - 01/10/18 »
i will buy everything that OBsiV  got  lol

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #13 on: 10:21 AM - 01/10/18 »
i will buy everything that OBsiV  got  lol

Wow, thanks -- I'll try very hard not to disappoint. :)