XIM Community

New to XIM4  (Read 304 times)

Offline Zorton Maverick

• View Profile
New to XIM4
« on: 07:46 AM - 12/26/17 »
 All,

I am new to the community and XIM so please bear with me and apologies in advance for any silly questions.

So my wife got me the XIM4 for Christmas and I am going to use it with my Xbox One X and PS4.

So far, I have only tried it with Destiny 2 on XB1X and I am using it in conjunction with my Roccat Sova (Laptop Keyboard) and Mionix Naos 7000 (mouse).

I updated the firmware to the latest version via my PC and then installed the Config File for XB1X Destiny 2 onto the App on my Samsung S8+.

I also upd Destiny 2 ingame Sensitivity to max (10).

My problem is this the movement on the mouse feels very miniscule in the sense that my view is barely moving with mouse movement compared to when I use the same setup on PC.

I realise that they are not the same but the difference is night and day.

Any advice, help, tips or location of config files would be greatly appreciated ??

Am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks a million in advance for any help.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: New to XIM4
« Reply #1 on: 09:05 AM - 12/26/17 »
Welcome to the community. Destiny is a slow turn-speed game, but, it sounds like something else is wrong based on your description. What is the DPI of your mouse and also what do you have your XIM sensitivity set to?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
Re: New to XIM4
« Reply #2 on: 05:30 AM - 12/27/17 »
Destiny (original and 2) needs curves and tweaks to compensate for it's diabolically slow turn speed. RML is the curves meister. Check out this thread http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=39989.0. It will give you all you need, and then some. ;)

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro with 1TB Crucial MX500, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, Audio Technica ADG1X, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Core i5 4690k, Corsair H100i, RTX 2070, 16GB Corsair Vengence DDR3, XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 2x500GB Samsung Evo SSDs, 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD, 1TB WD HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!