XIM Community

[ACTIVE] Xim4 Pincode request on pc  (Read 247 times)

Offline nutSion

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: nutSion
[ACTIVE] Xim4 Pincode request on pc
« on: 10:06 AM - 12/22/17 »
Hey ,

I am new here on the forum. I recently bought a xim4 connection with the smarphone is going well. Now when I want to connect the Xim4 via bluetooth to a regular laptop, does this ask for a PIN? does anyone have an idea what code this is? I tried 1234 and 0000 this every time without result

Also when I play with the xim4 after 10 through it disconnected and i need to unplug and replug the usb to the ps4

any help would be appreciated ! sry for spelling errors !
thx
« Last Edit: 10:11 AM - 12/22/17 by mist4fun »

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Xim4 Pincode request on pc
« Reply #1 on: 10:11 AM - 12/22/17 »
Welcome to the community. There is no pincode, you should have the option to continue without entering a pin.

The 8 minute disconnect issue is caused by using a new controller with an old XIM4 firmware. This is fixed in the latest firmware, a manual update using a PC or Mac is required.

You can find the latest firmware below. Please read the instructions on the download page.

http://xim.tech/latest
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline nutSion

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: nutSion
Re: [ACTIVE] Xim4 Pincode request on pc
« Reply #2 on: 10:56 AM - 12/22/17 »
ok I upgraded the firmware . hope it works  :D

Offline Justin Buser

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: BackdoorCharley
Re: [ACTIVE] Xim4 Pincode request on pc
« Reply #3 on: 11:29 AM - 12/06/18 »
Had the same problem, don't use the new Windows 10 Bluetooth settings app. Open the start menu and start typing "control" until you see the Control Panel desktop app and then click on it. Go into devices and printers and hit add device and it should let you add your XIM4 without making you enter a pin (it will still ask for one but you can hit next without entering anything).