XIM Community

Best PUBG ST discussion  (Read 106645 times)

Offline don_doggy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Don Doggy
Re: Best PUBG ST discussion
« Reply #675 on: 07:41 AM - 02/02/18 »
For the guy that contacted me, here is my button map along with the code for my xim profile.

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 [PUBG 4000dpi PSNav 25dz 6aa RML Curve] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

A Big Ol Bully

« Reply #676 on: 10:01 AM - 02/02/18 »
How to create an auto boost (vehicle) tab
This is so your vehicle kicks in the Boost automatically
             you should google the differences in color and car

1) Create a new tab with the same settings as HIP
2) Trigger it with your Left Click (or what you have for gas)
3) Set Toggle OFF!
             I guess ON if you want cruse control :))
4) Set a 1500 delay
5) Now under secondary buttons map your activation button above to Lb
             boost/zoom/3PP ADS if Type B
*6) I also unmapped B so I don't accidentally jump out of a moving car.

This also has the added bonus of if you're firing a gun with a bigger clip, it'll start tightening in on your target because that Lb is Zoom when ADS. I'd say if you're actually going to use that, maybe use your ADS profile instead of your HIP (Step 1).

*this step may seem be pointless but I'm an idiot... and we've all done it
« Last Edit: 10:26 AM - 02/02/18 by A Big Ol Bully »

Offline Bully

• View Profile
« Reply #677 on: 02:06 PM - 02/02/18 »
Just got a nav controller, it is over sensitive in PUBG, can anyone recommend a good Xim dead zone setting (not in game setting).
MY COD MW SETUP
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=85358.0

Xim Apex | Xbox Series X | Xbox series X controller | Logitech G502 mouse | Sony Nav | Razer Destructor Mat | 55" Panasonic 4K OLED TV

Offline jonb10198

• View Profile
« Reply #678 on: 02:24 PM - 02/02/18 »
I'm currently using Bully's Overwatch ST and it is great down the sights, but when I am just running and turning my camera to look around it seems a little jittery. I like to play FPP, and this is kind of deterring me at the moment because of the chance I may miss someones movement. Any resolution I can try?

Offline safeman2014

• View Profile
« Reply #679 on: 02:51 AM - 02/03/18 »
Am finding it hard am using bullys overwatch too am using 12000 dpi 1000 pollrate and 30 hip find it hard to lock on target even with shotgun its like I over shoot my target anyone using 12000dpi 1000pollrate would be greaful thanks
« Last Edit: 03:33 AM - 02/03/18 by safeman2014 »

Offline carlrobo

• View Profile
« Reply #680 on: 03:42 AM - 02/03/18 »
Am finding it hard am using bullys overwatch too am using 12000 dpi 1000 pollrate and 30 hip find it hard to lock on target even with shotgun its like I over shoot my target anyone using 12000dpi 1000pollrate would be greaful thanks

i am using 4000 and 6000 dpi 1000 poll working good for me

Offline safeman2014

• View Profile
« Reply #681 on: 06:00 AM - 02/03/18 »
Might give it a try drop the dpi down m8 ty

Offline Hacksaw1942

• View Profile
« Reply #682 on: 07:32 AM - 02/03/18 »
as far as dropping the dpi on the mouse down I thought it was always recommended to run the highest dpi on the mouse and adjust the xim4 lower.  Just curious as I see alot of people above running 4000dpi on the as opposed to the 12k on the G502. 
  Also I have noticed the NAV controller to be a little sensitive while moving.

Offline Bully

• View Profile
« Reply #683 on: 07:57 AM - 02/03/18 »
as far as dropping the dpi on the mouse down I thought it was always recommended to run the highest dpi on the mouse and adjust the xim4 lower.  Just curious as I see alot of people above running 4000dpi on the as opposed to the 12k on the G502. 
  Also I have noticed the NAV controller to be a little sensitive while moving.

I had the same issue with the Nav.  Raise the deadzone setting on the Xim in the joystick section default is 7500 I raised mine to 8000 and it helped.
MY COD MW SETUP
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=85358.0

Xim Apex | Xbox Series X | Xbox series X controller | Logitech G502 mouse | Sony Nav | Razer Destructor Mat | 55" Panasonic 4K OLED TV

Offline safeman2014

• View Profile
« Reply #684 on: 09:10 AM - 02/03/18 »
Ya keyboard and mouse me never tyres the nav TBH m8

Offline LITHE

• Global Moderator
  • Instagram @gregrosolowski
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kent C Strait
« Reply #685 on: 06:30 AM - 02/04/18 »
Finally back in the country and had the time to put in a few rounds of PUBG. As far as the Overwatch ST goes, really nice find on this one Big Ol Bully! The natural curve of the ST works excellent to cancel out acceleration. Definitely the best ST if your going to use higher acceleration.

That being said I'm still not the biggest fan of acceleration, and its a struggle finding that ballence of predictability and speed. I'm really torn between my LITHE 4.0  with an added acceleration at 3, and Overwatch with acceleration at 4. I really wish I had some time to dial some very slight curves for Overwatch. As with all ST's for this game, there are a few dead areas than can be tuned with some curves, and this one would be easier than most. I feel like it has the opportunity to be even better and make all other ST's obsolete. Right now, I'll probably stick with my LITHE 4.0 due to muscle memory, and I'll maybe make a new Overwatch ST if there is still no official one by the time APEX launches.

Offline Justinian27

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: WorldBreakrHulk
« Reply #686 on: 09:32 PM - 02/05/18 »
For the Overwatch standard what are you using for ADS sensitivity? I have 40 hip and 30 ads. Sony nav + g502 4000 dpi with Bullys settings

Offline fmj

• View Profile
« Reply #687 on: 11:39 PM - 02/05/18 »
After a couple of week of playing Xbox PUBG with an elite controller and trying every suggested configuration, it still felt like I was a drunken fool every time I had to do any movement with precision. Tonight I pulled out the XIM4 and configured it using the suggestions from this video https://youtu.be/6y1EgtAbSfM. He suggested using Rainbow Six Siege ST. I must say I am really pleased with the results. I can now reliably aim and shot with out pointing wildly off target. Movement is smooth, except when I try to move the mouse too quickly, then the visuals get a little jerky.
Xbox One X

A Big Ol Bully

« Reply #688 on: 09:24 AM - 02/06/18 »
After a couple of week of playing Xbox PUBG with an elite controller and trying every suggested configuration, it still felt like I was a drunken fool every time I had to do any movement with precision. Tonight I pulled out the XIM4 and configured it using the suggestions from this video https://youtu.be/6y1EgtAbSfM. He suggested using Rainbow Six Siege ST. I must say I am really pleased with the results. I can now reliably aim and shot with out pointing wildly off target. Movement is smooth, except when I try to move the mouse too quickly, then the visuals get a little jerky.
If that works for you then Awesome! but realize that the person that made this video made it back in December, about 7 patches ago and some MAJOR advancements. Give Overwatch a try and let me know what you think bud - Your Friendly Neighborhood Bully

Offline Geno782

• View Profile
« Reply #689 on: 12:48 PM - 02/06/18 »
Finally back in the country and had the time to put in a few rounds of PUBG. As far as the Overwatch ST goes, really nice find on this one Big Ol Bully! The natural curve of the ST works excellent to cancel out acceleration. Definitely the best ST if your going to use higher acceleration.

That being said I'm still not the biggest fan of acceleration, and its a struggle finding that ballence of predictability and speed. I'm really torn between my LITHE 4.0  with an added acceleration at 3, and Overwatch with acceleration at 4. I really wish I had some time to dial some very slight curves for Overwatch. As with all ST's for this game, there are a few dead areas than can be tuned with some curves, and this one would be easier than most. I feel like it has the opportunity to be even better and make all other ST's obsolete. Right now, I'll probably stick with my LITHE 4.0 due to muscle memory, and I'll maybe make a new Overwatch ST if there is still no official one by the time APEX launches.
I'm using the LITHE 4.0 with an AA of 3, 12,000 DPI and boost of 2500.

It seems to suit me better, feels like it's made more for low DPI players. Got a 17 kill game in squads on my own last night  :D