XIM Community

Best PUBG ST discussion  (Read 74976 times)

Offline Shippee1014

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Fractur3
Re: Best PUBG ST discussion
« Reply #60 on: 08:05 PM - 12/12/17 »
Yeah i cant seem to make anything work well. I might have to put this game on ice until the st comes out. With that being said only cod ww2 has a decent st for the last 4 games ive played so ill try not to get my hopes up too much haha.

Offline RJP

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 08:08 PM - 12/12/17 »
>>> XIM4 [Bioshock Infinite] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<
OK this is pretty spot on here! Gears of War ULTIMATE EDITION 1600 is my dpi. I use a Nav
enjoy

Thanks this is game changing for me and just won 2 in a row with this.. g502, 1600 dpi and 1000hz, 30 sens on hip profile, ads not active yet. I almost always switch to 1st person upon combat and won pretty much every gun fight :)
I set keys for keyboard and in game settings to below but i guess that`s just preference

dz 25

PS im not saying this is perfect but a big step forward as i was struggling to even track or hip fire accurately
Current Rig = I5 8600k, 16gb Corsair led, 256gb nvme ssd, Corsair h110i cooler, msi carbon z370, gtx 1070ti,
Benq xl2430

PS4 pro, Xbox One x , Asus 4k Vp28uqg , xim 4, g502, g610

Offline Kuzzad

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 08:21 PM - 12/12/17 »
Forgot to ask what’s everyone’s deadzone at?

Offline Ceejzor

• Born To Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 08:43 PM - 12/12/17 »
having to hold X to reload is the most aid's thing I can imagine lol....

So many fights ruined by that garbage mechanic.

Offline hashsnob

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 09:14 PM - 12/12/17 »
Sooooooooo gears of war ultimate or bioshock infiniti? Lol

Offline A Big Ol Bully

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 09:26 PM - 12/12/17 »
Sooooooooo gears of war ultimate or bioshock infiniti? Lol
Gears. Bioshock is just in the label because it's where I started. When that didn't work as well as I wanted I copy/pasted it around a few COD profiles and then Gears 4. Gears 4 was almost there but then GOW:UE was really nice. Just missing a bit at the slow movements.

This game needs a aim smoothing slider like Overwatch. Until they add it we won't really have that great of an experience. Instead of beating my head against the table for this, I'll wait till tomorrow and hopefully Mist will have an ST that compensates for a bit of that.
Same ol' Story: Aim Smoothing too strong and Capped turn speed is WAY to slow.
to bad.

Offline CameronMC

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 09:42 PM - 12/12/17 »
Gears 4 vs Gears UE?

Offline doc911

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: doc911dr
« Reply #67 on: 09:49 PM - 12/12/17 »
So..., I tried the GOW4 ST and messed around. I suck. Bad. The issue I have is actually less about the aim and movement, but rather the @#$% button layout. Perhaps I drink too much while I play, but I cannot map the buttons logically in my head. The ST tells me what the button was but the label in the ST is wrong (obviously it is GOW and not PUBG). I keep dying as my mind mapped the buttons based on labels in previous games, not controller buttons. I cannot use the controller and thus don't bother with the whole a,b,x,y, stuff.
Menu for loadout stuff is so bad!
What I need is an ST skin that I can populate based on the controller layout and input a label (what it does) myself and then assign the key or mouse button. Whycome I no can havez dis? I would make new besties with someone who could do this (looking at you dev team).
doc911
« Last Edit: 12:05 AM - 12/13/17 by doc911 »

Offline Rooks

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Rooks 2
« Reply #68 on: 10:37 PM - 12/12/17 »
Sorry i am new here. I see there is no 'ST' for this game, does this mean i can't create my own keybindings, or i can but it will be more difficult?

Offline HeavyBarrel

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Awakened Void
« Reply #69 on: 05:54 AM - 12/13/17 »
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<
OK this is pretty spot on here! Gears of War ULTIMATE EDITION 1600 is my dpi. I use a Nav
enjoy

Thanks this is game changing for me and just won 2 in a row with this.. g502, 1600 dpi and 1000hz, 30 sens on hip profile, ads not active yet. I almost always switch to 1st person upon combat and won pretty much every gun fight :)
I set keys for keyboard and in game settings to below but i guess that`s just preference

dz 25

PS im not saying this is perfect but a big step forward as i was struggling to even track or hip fire accurately

Wait your DPI is 1600 and your Sens on hip is only 30? Interesting, can you turn around???

Offline oldpz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: oldpz
« Reply #70 on: 06:26 AM - 12/13/17 »
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<
enjoy

dz 25

Wait your DPI is 1600 and your Sens on hip is only 30? Interesting, can you turn around???

Thanks a lot for your help .I have changed only hip sens to 85

Offline CameronMC

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 06:46 AM - 12/13/17 »
Why does everyone suggest DZ 25? I use DZ 10 and get chicken dinners, try DZ 25 and cant hit a dude standing still with no gun :D

Offline oldpz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: oldpz
« Reply #72 on: 06:47 AM - 12/13/17 »
I haven't tried dz 10, i Will try It on my next game .

Offline KrazyKarl

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: x1ArmBanditx
« Reply #73 on: 07:23 AM - 12/13/17 »
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<
enjoy

so i put GOW UE trans on, copy this >>> XIM4 [Bioshock Infinite] START PASTE >>>
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

paste it in the buttons spot and nothing changes and i get a red ! with a triangle around it..am i doing something wrong??

Offline KrazyKarl

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: x1ArmBanditx
« Reply #74 on: 07:36 AM - 12/13/17 »
nvrmd, its early lol i got it, gonna give it a try