XIM Community

Best PUBG ST discussion  (Read 81877 times)

Offline Above_designs

• View Profile
Re: Best PUBG ST discussion
« Reply #105 on: 03:05 PM - 12/14/17 »
Here a really good one!

>>> XIM4 [PUBG] START PASTE >>> X4C: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:X4C <<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

INGAME SENS IN ORDER STARTING FROM GENERAL 10/10/7/7/7/7/7/7
6400 dpi/1000 hz polling/deadzone 0/Ghost Recon: Wildlands ST 8)

Offline A Big Ol Bully

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 03:21 PM - 12/14/17 »
Here a really good one!

>>> XIM4 [PUBG] START PASTE >>> X4C:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAAACABQAFUAQgBHAAAAAQEAAAAAAAAaADQALgAwADAALgAyADAAMQA2ADAANAAwADUAAAAGAEgAaQBwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD6ABkBdwAAAAAAAABAAoUHigyPEZQWmRueIKMlqCqtL7IYwRgEGCAYkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUwAQAFAAmEBfAJhBGIQZRB8AWIgY0BkBGQCZAFjgGUIYQJlAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaADQALgAwADAALgAyADAAMQA2ADAANAAwADUAAAAGAEEAZABzAAAAAGQAAAAAAAAAAAAD6AC0BdwAAAAAAAABAAcOFR0kKzI6QEZMUlhdYWZqbnByYwRgEGCAYkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaADQALgAwADAALgAyADAAMQA2ADAANAAwADUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPoABkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAoUHigyPEZQWmRueIKMlqCqtL7IYwRgEGCAYkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACBAQAAAAAAAAAaADQALgAwADAALgAyADAAMQA2ADAANAAwADX/////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEPoABkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAoUHigyPEZQWmRueIKMlqCqtL7IAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaADQALgAwADAALgAyADAAMQA2ADAANAAwADX/////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEPoABkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAoUHigyPEZQWmRueIKMlqCqtL7IAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaADQALgAwADAALgAyADAAMQA2ADAANAAwADX/////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEPoABkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAoUHigyPEZQWmRueIKMlqCqtL7IAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=:X4C <<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Agreed. Turned the Boost to 500 and Deadzone to 25 but other than that I have the same. Nice find @Above_designs

Offline Bully

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 03:48 PM - 12/14/17 »
Apparently - "Performance Appears to Improve by Turning off Game DVR/Capture on both XB1X & XB1" - source - https://wccftech.com/pubg-xbox-performance-improve-gamedvr/

May give this a try when i play next.
hey man I would like to know if your config includes button mapping and if so how do you have them set up I use a nav also thanks

I do not use a Nav controller, i use a Logitech G700s mouse and  a Razer Orbweaver Chroma Stealth keypad.

Not finalised my settings yet, just cobbled some together to have a couple of games, will be taking more time to set  things up over the next few days.  I am using Gears of war ultimate ST and 4200 dpi, no curves, boost or steady aim and using the latest Xim firmware.
Xim4 | Xbox One X | Elite controller | Logitech G502 mouse |
Razer Orbweaver Chroma Stealth | Sony Nav |
Razer Destructor Mat | 50" Panasonic 4K LED TV

Offline dbanks

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 03:57 PM - 12/14/17 »
sorry I was meaning big ol bully he said he uses the nav  to many bullys here

Offline dbanks

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 04:07 PM - 12/14/17 »
Here a really good one!

Agreed. Turned the Boost to 500 and Deadzone to 25 but other than that I have the same. Nice find @Above_designs
I was wondering if your config included button mapping I also use a nav and what each button does thanks

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: KAMPR-
« Reply #110 on: 05:08 PM - 12/14/17 »
Here a really good one!

Credit to Frax on this awesome config.
XiM3R since ever since.

Offline tepidblack

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 05:19 PM - 12/14/17 »
This game has native keyboard support it's been found, has anyone tried this in conjunction with XIM?

Offline Wamp

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 06:31 PM - 12/14/17 »
Can someone help me with the copy/paste process?

I have copied the entire line in my phone, put it into notepad and copied and then tried hitting the paste button and only get the red triangle. My FW is up to date.

Am I copying and pasting the wrong part? I have tried the entire thing and then everything after "paste here"
Remember to paste into the profile NOT the Hip curve. You access the profile copy/paste by hitting the dots on the top right to open additional options. There you can paste my settings

Thank you so much! Owe ya one!

Offline MindControlZombies

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 06:59 PM - 12/14/17 »
This game has native keyboard support it's been found, has anyone tried this in conjunction with XIM?
Really ? but no native mouse support?
Here a really good one!

so to be clear load up a ghost recon confiq and paste this entire confiq in to it?
If I can make a Good map in 1 month why cant these clowns make a good map in 3 years ?

Offline Above_designs

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 08:19 PM - 12/14/17 »
Really ? but no native mouse support?
Here a really good one!

so to be clear load up a ghost recon confiq and paste this entire confiq in to it?

yes put it into the ghost recon config (and forgot to credit Frax)

Offline RIPnRhyme

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 12:17 AM - 12/15/17 »
This config is pretty nice. No ads though? Am I missing something?

Offline LexusSpeed03

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 10:36 AM - 12/15/17 »
Above_Designs the config works great however I am running 12k dpi and if I increase the sensitivity much off from yours it goes crazy. Anything special I am missing for it.

Offline dbanks

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 11:11 AM - 12/15/17 »
whats the best way to map buttons using sony nav ?

Offline MasterDMFour

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 11:40 AM - 12/15/17 »
Managed to get a win on my first game with Above_Design's settings but the mouse movement feels weird and really clunky as when moving the mouse slowly seems to move it on the screen quicker, when trying to flick onto people it seems to just move really slowly.

Offline A Big Ol Bully

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 12:12 PM - 12/15/17 »
My settings do have NAV controls.
To explain it: I use the Nav Trigger to ADS. Right click to jump.
I created a profile for my left bumper to reload the gun w/o holding.
scroll up opens the character menu, scroll down changes weapons.
forward on the mouse is grenade and back is X (pick-up)
Middle button is prone
the left and right on the D-Pad are RB and LB so I can navigate the character menu
Down is Medpack and Up is PAN!!!!
Power Button is Map
My DPI switch button I use for change firemode
I've also now created a separate ADS profile but it's essentially the same I've just remapped a few buttons to lean easier
Oh and push in the thumbpad on the NAV to run.

In about in hour I'll posted an updated curve. I'm working on making it more 1:1 but it's hard. I have to land, find a weapon with a scope and then hide w/o getting shot.

Oh and X/Y is 1.8 in case you haven't noticed.

Stay tuned.....
« Last Edit: 12:19 PM - 12/15/17 by A Big Ol Bully »