XIM Community

Dimah2k's WW2 Xtra Aim-Assist config  (Read 6175 times)

Offline dimah2k

• I like my aim-assist medium rare.
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: dimah2k
Dimah2k's WW2 Xtra Aim-Assist config
« on: 04:37 PM - 12/01/17 »
Hello fellow gamers,

Are you spending hours on the XIM forum looking for a good AA curve with no result?

Try this.

This config will pull your crosshair straight on target but wil not get u stuck in the AA mud, combining this strong hip pull with a ads that lets you stay on whatever target u want will make u feel like a god :p

MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE SA3 FIRMWARE IN THE DOWNLOAD SECTION, THIS CFG IS BASED ON THE SA3 FIRMWARE AND MAY NOT WORK LIKE INTENDED ON OTHER FIRMWARES

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 [psn: Dimah2K] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Change the sens and buttons to your preference, and rock on!
Be Aware, i used the hip translater on ADS. So it's pretty normal for you to have a higher ADS sense.. :P
Enjoy

QUICK TUTORIAL ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL SA3 FIRMWARE

Step 1: Download the SA3 firmware here: http://cloud.xim4.com/Beta/XIM4Flash-20161228-STEADYAIM3.exe
Step 2: Connect your XIM4, to be able to install SA3 you need to hold down your pairing button on the XIM4 before and while plugging the usb in.
Step 3: Open up the firmware software, and select Factory Reset.. If u select update device it won't let you!
Done!
---
How to paste the config code in my xim manager?
Same question than Lo, I have the SA3 firmware but I don't know how to upload in into the Xim :/

If I understand well, the code is the whole config ? Hip and ADS ? If yes, where I have to paste it ?

Thanks you  :)

Yes, the code is the whole config. When u open op your manager in the top right corner there is a icon with 3 dots.. press that. It will now open up some options like, Notify settings activation. Below there is box with a square and a arrow. Thats the paste button :P make sure u have loaded up the untouched ww2 ST/ i've updated the post checkout the quick tutorial! Succes and let me know if this setup works for you!
---
My settings:
Logitech g503 @ 12.000 DPI 500 pulling rate.
Steadyaim 3 firmware
« Last Edit: 07:38 PM - 12/01/17 by dimah2k »
Been breaking the Aim-Assist bubble.

Offline HypeR

• View Profile
Re: Dimah2k's WW2 Aim-Assist config
« Reply #1 on: 04:45 PM - 12/01/17 »
Dpi?

Offline dimah2k

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04:48 PM - 12/01/17 »
12K,

Offline HypeR

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05:07 PM - 12/01/17 »
Nice configuration, played some rounds very well. Do you also play sniper with these settings?
Thanks for sharing

Offline Lo

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: XxMiklo007xX
« Reply #4 on: 06:33 PM - 12/01/17 »
Where do I go to download SA3?

Offline KOB_BB85

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06:56 PM - 12/01/17 »
Same question than Lo, I have the SA3 firmware but I don't know how to upload in into the Xim :/

If I understand well, the code is the whole config ? Hip and ADS ? If yes, where I have to paste it ?

Offline dimah2k

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07:25 PM - 12/01/17 »
Where do I go to download SA3?

Hey, i've updated the post checkout the quick tutorial! Succes and let me know if this setup works for you!

Offline dimah2k

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 07:29 PM - 12/01/17 »

Yes, the code is the whole config. When u open op your manager in the top right corner there is a icon with 3 dots.. press that. It will now open up some options like, Notify settings activation. Below there is box with a square and a arrow. Thats the paste button :P make sure u have loaded up the untouched ww2 ST/ i've updated the post checkout the quick tutorial! Succes and let me know if this setup works for you!

Offline dimah2k

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 07:34 PM - 12/01/17 »
Nice configuration, played some rounds very well. Do you also play sniper with these settings?
Thanks for sharing

Glad to hear, i do play alot with sniper.. it's great but the cfg could use some tweaks if you really want sniping cfg..

I suggest lowering the ADS sens just a bit and adding a boost of around 30-60.

Offline jonb10198

• View Profile
Re: Dimah2k's WW2 Xtra Aim-Assist config
« Reply #9 on: 12:27 AM - 12/02/17 »
I'll give it a try tomorrow

Offline iAxdy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 06:07 AM - 12/02/17 »
I have the correct firmwire but the code doesn't work when pasted? Do you need an older manager version as well? ;/

Offline KOB_BB85

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 06:52 AM - 12/02/17 »
Thanks you for these informations Bro, I will test it today ;) Just one last question, when you say

"Step 3: Open up the firmware software, and select Factory Reset.. If u select update device it won't let you!

You mean that after that I selected "Factory resest" the firmware software will allow me to select the firmware downloaded before ?

Offline LilJs

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 08:06 AM - 12/02/17 »
Will the factory reset part delete all my cofigs?

Offline dimah2k

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 09:44 AM - 12/02/17 »
I have the correct firmwire but the code doesn't work when pasted? Do you need an older manager version as well? ;/

Yes u do, use the 2016 GOLD manager

Offline dimah2k

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 09:46 AM - 12/02/17 »
Thanks you for these informations Bro, I will test it today ;) Just one last question, when you say

"Step 3: Open up the firmware software, and select Factory Reset.. If u select update device it won't let you!

You mean that after that I selected "Factory resest" the firmware software will allow me to select the firmware downloaded before ?

Yes factory resetting will install the firmware, once u factory reset it wil have the sa3 firmware installed