XIM Community

Star Wars Battlefront 2: Post your settings.  (Read 14538 times)

Offline Zationysk

• View Profile
Star Wars Battlefront 2: Post your settings.
« on: 08:31 AM - 11/22/17 »
Hey guys. Let's share our settings for soldiers, vehicles and ships.

Mouse: G502 at 2k dpi.

Hip xim sen: 33, Hip translator
Ads xim sen: 20, Ads translator (still adjusting)

Aim Assist off: Off (I am curious if u guys are running it on or off. I feel better with it off but not sure yet).

Vehicles: Working on it. I will update later.

Starships settings: Turn assist on space bar, 160 sen and this curve:

>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANQAwADYAMAA2AAwgN1R1ncjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

What is the difference between the hip and the ads translator in the battlefront 2 ST?

Did u guys change the "Vehicle/Starfighter Response Curve"?

« Last Edit: 10:30 PM - 11/25/17 by Zationysk »

Offline Sangi

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: CrippledIcarus
Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2: Post your settings.
« Reply #1 on: 12:22 PM - 11/22/17 »
Vehicles: Working on. I will update later.

This is what I need. I need info on how to setup vehicles, because right now, they barely turn and it annoys the crap out of me (even though I have their sensitivity maxed out in the in game options).

Offline goaty

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02:41 PM - 11/22/17 »
I turned off the aim assist. Feels better without

Offline CC Bacara 1138

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02:49 PM - 11/22/17 »
I spent my afternoon on an air configuration and land vehicle. I am desperate, I can not find a good configuration. I tested the turn assit inconclusive. So I thought of a config where the movements of the mouse are not used. I still have work lol

Offline SQUINT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03:31 PM - 11/22/17 »
Anyone else finding that with AA off you shoot better from the hip but less so when ads and with it on its the reverse effect?

Offline Marvzdagreat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07:24 PM - 11/22/17 »
I'm still waiting for a few more comments regarding the new BF2 ST,  till then I'm staying on Battlefield 1 ST for now since I'm getting better result of how responsive it is.

any thoughts on the new ST?

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08:12 PM - 11/22/17 »
Mine:

Mouse: Logitech G402 4000 dpi, I'm using a large mousepad I'm low sensitivity player.

In-Game 100% Max sensitivity Soldier, Vehicles etc.

XIM Sens: 10.00, Hip Translator + RML Hip Anti-Aim Assist Curve (currently testing, doing great)

ADS: 10.00, Hip Translator. I'm advocate of having a consistent sensitivity, my zoom mode is set to toggle, so pretty much I'm using same as hip.

Vehicles:

Star Fighters.
XIM Sens: 36.00, Turn Assist in the same button as my sprint button (Side Mouse4)

Even though is 260% my hip sens, in game I move the crosshair at the same hip distance with this setting, being again consistent. However on Starfighters when I need a hard turn I press turn assist to complete the drag of the mouse.

For the ground vehicles, I did have anything yet. Last night I get on the AT-AT and I can see it needs a special config, maybe switch the joysticks so you can aim with mouse.

-How I'm doing?. Well I got the game on PC too, and this is the closest I can feel on feeling a precise control, consistent flicks on 60, 90, 160 turns. I try aim-assist on, off and now RML curve. Aim-assist on, is annoying while shooting a cluster of enemies, RML feels like a nice medium but again, I prefer a consistent move, no-acceleration involve.

Performance wise?, well first I'm not braggin here or anything -is not that impresive I think- but I'm grateful that this device allow me to play the game with my closest friends on their consoles, that bein said, I average a 4 KD (infantry only) 10 with star fighters.

« Last Edit: 08:28 PM - 11/22/17 by alanmcgregor »

Offline TehSubXero

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 10:03 PM - 11/22/17 »
turning off aim assist only disables the lt rt auto center.  i've tried everything and cant work around the overbearing aim assist.

Offline GeneralFave

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12:20 AM - 11/23/17 »
Mine:

Mouse: Logitech G402 4000 dpi, I'm using a large mousepad I'm low sensitivity player.

In-Game 100% Max sensitivity Soldier, Vehicles etc.

XIM Sens: 10.00, Hip Translator + RML Hip Anti-Aim Assist Curve (currently testing, doing great)

ADS: 10.00, Hip Translator. I'm advocate of having a consistent sensitivity, my zoom mode is set to toggle, so pretty much I'm using same as hip.

Vehicles:

Star Fighters.
XIM Sens: 36.00, Turn Assist in the same button as my sprint button (Side Mouse4)

Even though is 260% my hip sens, in game I move the crosshair at the same hip distance with this setting, being again consistent. However on Starfighters when I need a hard turn I press turn assist to complete the drag of the mouse.

For the ground vehicles, I did have anything yet. Last night I get on the AT-AT and I can see it needs a special config, maybe switch the joysticks so you can aim with mouse.

-How I'm doing?. Well I got the game on PC too, and this is the closest I can feel on feeling a precise control, consistent flicks on 60, 90, 160 turns. I try aim-assist on, off and now RML curve. Aim-assist on, is annoying while shooting a cluster of enemies, RML feels like a nice medium but again, I prefer a consistent move, no-acceleration involve.

Performance wise?, well first I'm not braggin here or anything -is not that impresive I think- but I'm grateful that this device allow me to play the game with my closest friends on their consoles, that bein said, I average a 4 KD (infantry only) 10 with star fighters.

So would you suggest leaving aim assist on or turning it off?

Offline Almightykaz

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01:02 AM - 11/23/17 »
The aim assist is terrible, and it doesn't even turn off it seems.

Offline autonomy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 03:45 AM - 11/23/17 »
really confused about a good setup for starfighter mode. in terms of the directional movement for keyboard...  and any tricks that can be setup.

can someone please post a proper tutorial and/or pics of the xim setup, or post one to one what settings you are using for a pilot configuration tab in xim?

i cannot suss it out, and i cant control it via kb and mouse to begin with, so i have zero baseline of what feels good or the right direction to go in...

Offline Sangi

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: CrippledIcarus
« Reply #11 on: 06:05 AM - 11/23/17 »
really confused about a good setup for starfighter mode. in terms of the directional movement for keyboard...  and any tricks that can be setup.

can someone please post a proper tutorial and/or pics of the xim setup, or post one to one what settings you are using for a pilot configuration tab in xim?

i cannot suss it out, and i cant control it via kb and mouse to begin with, so i have zero baseline of what feels good or the right direction to go in...

Stick to the controller man, it ain't that hard for flying / vehicles. Xim4 doesn't fair well for vehicles on console honestly..

Offline Zationysk

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 09:48 AM - 11/23/17 »
What is the difference between the hip and the ads translator in the battlefront 2 ST?

Did u guys change the "Vehicle/Starfighter Response Curve"?

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 01:45 PM - 11/23/17 »
Quote from: TehSubXero
So would you suggest leaving aim assist on or turning it off?

In my case works better turned off, but...

... it is due I'm a low sensitivity player (large mouse pad, plenty desktop space) and I used to play AA Off because I play on PC too. It feels more natural for me to aim manually, as raw as possible and no acceleration or deceleration on the mouse, so I can't say is the best option for everyone.

After 10 hours with RML curve and AA On, even though is more easy to get out of the magnetic bubble, is negated by the unprediction that the curves generates (I prefer accurate flicks). So, I remove the curve and disable AA.

Offline Zationysk

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 12:52 PM - 11/25/17 »
I was using g502 + PS Nav but swith the Nav for keyboard. I also use turn assist on space bar.

My current Starships settings: 160 sen and this curve:

>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANQAwADYAMAA2AAwgN1R1ncjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<
« Last Edit: 10:31 PM - 11/25/17 by Zationysk »

Admin