XIM Community

The Division: Config for Assault Rifles(No Input Lag/No Jitters)[UPDATED 9/5/18]  (Read 18361 times)

Offline gmanhunt

• View Profile
Hi I am new to the xim apex , so far I love it , but was hoping for a better configuration for the division. This one looked promising ,but was for xim4 and not apex. Has anyone been able to create this for the apex?

-Thanks

Offline M_A_D_20

• View Profile
Hi I am new to the xim apex , so far I love it , but was hoping for a better configuration for the division. This one looked promising ,but was for xim4 and not apex. Has anyone been able to create this for the apex?

-Thanks

If you go to the apex discussion section of the forum there is a thread near the top which allow you to convert xim4 curves to apex.

Offline DontWakeDad

• let him sleep
    • View Profile
:)   do you prefer Navigation controller or keyboard or keypad? What peripherals do you use ??

I use G213 Keyboard, nothing fancy just a regular one.

-Thanks

I've just recently bought a Xim Apex and am currently working on a configuration for it, it will be some time though.
Mouse: G502            Configs: The Division 2: Config for ARs/SMGs/Rifles/Shotguns
DPI:      3250                          
Polling: 1000

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
:)   do you prefer Navigation controller or keyboard or keypad? What peripherals do you use ??

-Thanks

I've just recently bought a Xim Apex and am currently working on a configuration for it, it will be some time though.

Waiting  :)   
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932

-Thanks

Hi

Any update  ?

Thanks
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)

Offline jp1310

• View Profile

Hi. Any update?
How you solved the problem with auto strafe? Can help?
Thank you.

Hi. Any update?
How you solved the problem with auto strafe? Can you help?
Thank you.

-Thanks

Hi. Any update?
How you solved the problem with auto strafe? Can you help?
Thank you
« Last Edit: 09:02 PM - 01/21/19 by jp1310 »