XIM Community

The Division: Config for Assault Rifles(No Input Lag/No Jitters)[UPDATED 9/5/18]  (Read 19660 times)

Offline tylerthecook

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Tyler Turns Up
I don't know if there is a necro rule or not on these forums but after reading some Xbox players having troubles with this config I thought I'd try it out, figuring it'd have to be better than the default settings. Currently running no stability mods on my LWM4 and it's totally buffered towards CHC and CHD and I can just laserbeam headshots. This is awesome. Thank you OP!

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
Hi Dontwakeupdad

If you dont get  Xim apex soon, I WILL  AWAKE DAD UP , I WON'T LET DAD SLEEP !    U posting stuff about xim4 isn't helping me ( noob ) .

I can make a donation towards your purcahse of Xim Apex.  Otherwise I wont let DAD SLEEP !
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)

Offline GhostMachine45

• View Profile
Does all the settings work well with the APEX

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
Does all the settings work well with the APEX

Hi.  Not tested yet ,  are you  vghostmachine on ps4 ? 😈   
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)

Offline shthappensbro

• View Profile
PREFACE
After playing The Division on the PC and coming back to console, I noticed a couple of things with the standard ST and custom STs that V3n0m and Sweet Evil have put out. I have tried all the configurations for this game and each one had its own strengths and weaknesses.

The Standard & V3n0m's Config: Works okay! I used V3n0m's for my healer build and it worked really well for precise movement and SMGs. But, when playing in PvP I had a couple of problems with these configurations.
The first is "Input lag", I believe this is from the Dead Zone. When you are aiming freely in the environment, it works nice. But once Aim Assist kicks in there's an aggressive "stuck-ness", with an AR it's impossible to control the recoil. In addition, this made it very hard to switch targets without "pop shotting" (going out of ADS, and back in ADS to trigger Aim Assist).

The second problem was "Desyncing". This happened when ADSing, rapidly moving the mouse back and forth when someone is strafing caused this strange effect when your mouse would keep going when you stopped moving it and the more it happened, the more your mouse would feel lagging behind. From all the posts about this, both of these have been mainly chalked up to the console's translation of the game. I've played with the controller, never had I had this effect. I believe this is due to the Dead Zone as well.

Sweet Evil's Config: I basically gave up trying to use KB&M with The Division in PvP until I saw Sweet Evil's configuration the other day. His config fixed both of the problems I was having with the default and V3nom's config. Setting the Dead Zone to 0 allowed me to control recoil and when rapidly moving the mouse, I didn't have the syncing issues. But, there were horrible "Jitters" when trying to move my mouse in small movements. It would move only in snapping "right angles" at slower speeds which killed the precision for me. In addition, this configuration still had that "stuck-ness" aim assist feel where mouse movement felt extremely inconsistent, you couldn't track a running target or switch targets mid-clip.

Well, after being intimidated by the ballistics ever since I've purchased the Xim... I decided that I wanted to try to create a custom configuration. I read up on RML's Advanced Settings "How To" Guides, I took a look at his curves for the anti-aim assist to get an idea of what it all means (THANK YOU, RML!). Then, I played around for hours trying to create a more 1:1 config.

PREVIEW

I've included two videos.
The first one is just chopped clips from a couple of solo games and the second is an entire solo Last Stand match to showcase how the settings work in entirety.
I wanted to point out a couple of things in the chopped up clips, showing what this configuration can do. Forewarning, I've only started playing shooter games on KB&M this year- only some months ago. My aim does not justify this configuration!

0:50-0:53 Shows the run tracking ability of this config, notice how the enemy player runs passed my ally and a car, yet I didn't have to change the pace of my mouse. This consistency allows for a lot more precision.
1:20-1:26 Shows me unloading an entire clip of my LWM4 with the targeting moving in and out of cover object and retaining stability the entire time.
1:38-1:42, 3:01-3:20 Shows enough responsiveness to track the roll, then target swap halfway through the clip.
4:07-4:28 Shows precision ability in small openings, headshot tracking moving target.
4:36-4:39 Shows Micro-movement of aiming at an npc behind cover.

CONFIGURATION
Mouse: G502
DPI: 3250
Polling: 1000

In-Game Settings
Sensitivity: 100
ADS Sens: 100
Dead Zone: 0

ADS:

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1ABo4UF9vfIyetMjIyMjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Explanation: These settings are a bit in unconventional. This is to overcome the varying recoil and stuck-ness in the AA. I originally messed with the X/Y ratio to create a easier more consistent recoil pattern but it made the aiming very inconsistent where it would aim high/low off target and then aim slowly when on target.
The ADS is configured to a slower sensitivity, starts at 0 and then ramps up to 13, 28, 40. The 0 is set to keep a non-jittery movement at absolute minimum speeds. The 13 was my sweet spot for countering recoil. this is the first half of the clips. The 28 helped counter the recoil for the second half. The 40 jump allows for the "responsiveness", for changing targets mid clip or needing to pull down further mid clip when a target is going down steps or hopping over something.
The rest is an incremental increase of 7 sensitivity to allow for a quicker response than the overall lower sensitivity setting, this is to keep the aim slow when barely moving, but ramp up speed the more it's moved across for tracking running targets.

HIP:

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAoUHigyRlpugpagoKCgoKCgoKCg:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Explanation: This configuration is quite simple, it's a bit higher sensitivity. Allows for linear hip-firing and ramps up highly for when I'm moving my mouse across for turning. The end cuts off to "ride the turn limit" and works beautifully for 90 degree swipes. I've set the X/Y at .50 to keep my aim centered when moving around rapidly and quickly scoping in. What this does is make my X axis (turning) move twice as fast as my Y axis (looking up and down).

HAVE FUN & ENJOY!

Does this work with xim apex I was just getting back in the game and I was trying the game out with the st on xim apex and it sucks I quite playing the game after that lol

Offline YogurtcuBayram

• View Profile
Anyone have apex curve for deadzone 0 ?
Ps4 Pro
Logitech G502
Corsair K68
Steelseries qck+

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
Hi ? Have you bought Xim Apex ?

Let him sleep

Offline DontWakeDad

• let him sleep
    • View Profile
New configuration posted, updated for patch 1.8.3 on 9/5/2018.

Includes:
-Improved ADS and Hip settings.
-Auto Sprinting/Strafing.
-1-Button 180 turns.
Mouse: G502            Configs: The Division 2: Config for ARs/SMGs/Rifles/Shotguns
DPI:      3250                          

Offline Laydou

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Jayna la gameuse
hi i cope the last confg for xim4 the division but i convert to xim apex he dont work to me error plz help do one for xim apex whit strafe

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
Hi ... first off, thanks for the time and effort you put into this.
I followed the link and downloaded the ads code and hip code, but both showed up as the same ballistic curve of the old config.
I tried the ads a few times, then the hip but it always showed the old config curve.
I then returned my ballistics to a straight line and downloaded again .... it gave me the old curve :(
This is on xim4 btw ... thanks again for sharing, hope I can get a solution.

Offline DontWakeDad

• let him sleep
    • View Profile
hi i cope the last confg for xim4 the division but i convert to xim apex he dont work to me error plz help do one for xim apex whit strafe

That's because it's only a curve converter. It won't convert an entire profile, but the auto sprint/strafe is really easy to set up. Enter the Hip configuration and go to the secondary buttons, then enter "W" as sprint. This way to just press "W" to sprint forward and let go and press "A" or "D" to strafe. Go into your ADS profile and unclick "Inherit Buttons from Primary", then take off the "W" on sprint so it doesnt apply while ADSing.

I followed the link and downloaded the ads code and hip code, but both showed up as the same ballistic curve of the old config.
I tried the ads a few times, then the hip but it always showed the old config curve.
I then returned my ballistics to a straight line and downloaded again .... it gave me the old curve :(

Oh, thank you for noticing! I must have left the code there when I added it as a placeholder. I've updated it.
« Last Edit: 04:40 PM - 09/06/18 by DontWakeDad »
Mouse: G502            Configs: The Division 2: Config for ARs/SMGs/Rifles/Shotguns

Offline S13002931

• View Profile

That's because it's only a curve converter. It won't convert an entire profile, but the auto sprint/strafe is really easy to set up. Enter the Hip configuration and go to the secondary buttons, then enter "W" as sprint. This way to just press "W" to sprint forward and let go and press "A" or "D" to strafe. Go into your ADS profile and unclick "Inherit Buttons from Primary", then take off the "W" on sprint so it doesnt apply while ADSing.

Oh, thank you for noticing! I must have left the code there when I added it as a placeholder. I've updated it.

Hi Daddy

Do you have xim apex now ? Or still xim4 ?

Offline DontWakeDad

• let him sleep
    • View Profile
Hi Daddy

Haha sorry! Still on the xim 4 for now. I am curious how the curves translate to the apex if you want to try them out.

EDIT: Actually, I just put in an order for one. Should be coming in the next few days, but I probably won't have a profile made for it for a bit.
« Last Edit: 02:57 PM - 09/07/18 by DontWakeDad »

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
Hi Daddy

Haha sorry! Still on the xim 4 for now. I am curious how the curves translate to the apex if you want to try them out.

EDIT: Actually, I just put in an order for one. Should be coming in the next few days, but I probably won't have a profile made for it for a bit.

Hi

Thanks , will wait for you to release Xim Apex configuration for The Division .

Thanks again.

:)   do you prefer Navigation controller or keyboard or keypad? What peripherals do you use ??

Thanks

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
Don't know if its just me but I'm getting some horrible jitters when the in-game deadzone is set to 0. Essential any micro-movement will result in sever jitter/stepping even when coming to a stop. Setting deadzone to 40 fixes the jitter; however, aiming feels very unresponsive and recoil is impossible to control. The jitter is present at all DPIs and settings when polling at 1000hz(0 deadzone).

My settings
EX1
1000Hz XIM APEX
G502 (3k,4k,12k DPI @ 1000Hz: Cloth pad)
BOOST = 3
HIP: 130
ADS: 50
Smoothing: HIP(15) ADS(7)
Plus Ballistics curves from this thread.

I have to assume it's because of the sensitivity levels that create the jitter then. This config is based more for low sensitivity players. (I play at 400 dpi and 6% sensitivity in game on PC) and at around 3-10 sensitivity this config should work perfect and have no jitters. For higher sensitivity players I would recommend Sweet Evils config.

Hi thanks

I bought  Logitech G13 keypad. Can you please give me your keypad configuration?  Help me in mapping keys ?  How to  select/use grenades  & emotes  ? 

Thanks

I've switched back to using my keyboard so I don't have a G13 set up. But it's just as easy, just press the button you want for each action in the xim manager.

For grenades/emotes:
I bind my Right-Stick to keys in Keyboard > Advanced, Such as "1" to "Up", "2" to "Left", "3" to "Down" and "4" to "Right"
Then, for one button multi-directional I create a sub-config page with more bindings such as Left & Down both set to one button for fire bullets.

Grenades/emotes:

I can't figure out how to do on xim apex.   I am glad you have bought Xim Apex.  I hope you will be able to create a detailed configuration for xim apex ( The Division)

Thank you, excited