XIM Community

The Division: Config for Assault Rifles(No Input Lag/No Jitters)[UPDATED 9/5/18]  (Read 19667 times)

Offline divisionbell77

• MVP
    • View Profile
I'll be trying this tonight.  Dumped this game about a month in, but the reviews on 1.8 are bringing me back in.

Offline caiok

• View Profile
Sorry for hogging the thread with not very useful information other than my 5 cents!

But it seems to be different experiences for everyone with the xim and division. I use a really old config from this site, i cant even remember wich one it is and have 0 issues, the only thing i had to do was fiddle around with the dpi/sens settings abit.

Only drawback is that the turnspeed is a bit funky to master when running and need to do a 180 turn but you learn to work around it. No problems with handling recoil either on any gun (on the other hand ive been using mouse/kb since the early 90īs). Dont know the experience of players using xim4, but you dont (like many people seems to think) get aimbot accuracy just by plugging in a mouse ;)

Using a G502 / orbweaver / XB1/ XB1X / Recommended settings ingame and AA off

Offline Bonjah

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: OlaBonjah
Sorry for hogging the thread with not very useful information other than my 5 cents!

But it seems to be different experiences for everyone with the xim and division. I use a really old config from this site, i cant even remember wich one it is and have 0 issues, the only thing i had to do was fiddle around with the dpi/sens settings abit.

Only drawback is that the turnspeed is a bit funky to master when running and need to do a 180 turn but you learn to work around it. No problems with handling recoil either on any gun (on the other hand ive been using mouse/kb since the early 90īs). Dont know the experience of players using xim4, but you dont (like many people seems to think) get aimbot accuracy just by plugging in a mouse ;)

Using a G502 / orbweaver / XB1/ XB1X / Recommended settings ingame and AA off
Wanna share your settings with us to try it out? Cheers!
PS4 Pro | XIM Apex & XIM4 | BenQ RL2755HM | Logitech G403, G502 & G903 | CM Rapid fire | Destiny 2, Black Ops 4, Battlefield 1, Overwatch

Offline DrBloom

• View Profile
G502 Owner here, I still get horrible jitters etc with everything posted here, also I get terrible framerate in the starting zone even though I am playing on a PS4 Pro... So donno what is going on there, might just be the starting area but I haven't left it because I have been trying Xim settings and its still just a jittery mess. Sometimes its smooth than all of a sudden it will jitter a little more, I have my mice setup and Division config but its still not as smooth as anything else I play on my PS4 with my Xim.

Having played Division on PC I might just have high expectations of the Xim in the PS4 version... I donno but nothing seems to be working for me :(

Offline Domenic.HRO

• View Profile
I have the same problems. I need help. Hip fire recoil is bad.  Need help please

Offline DontWakeDad

• let him sleep
    • View Profile
Sorry I've been gone for a bit! But, with 1.8 dropping I'll be getting back into it.
These settings still work great but I might tweak the movement a bit.
Here's some ideas I'll be adding:

• 1-button 180 turn.
  • New hip config for skill-based players.
Hip config will be based on: Slower small movements with hip for skill sniping but rapid turns when flicking for run strafing. (Like controllers)
I'll see what questions I can answer as well.
« Last Edit: 11:49 AM - 03/19/18 by DontWakeDad »
Mouse: G502            Configs: The Division 2: Config for ARs/SMGs/Rifles/Shotguns
DPI:      3250                          
Polling: 1000

Offline DontWakeDad

• let him sleep
    • View Profile
Thank you for this setup "DontWakeDad", its working very well for me on the Xbox One.
Still find the 0 deadzone a bit iffy when running the sticky bomb (to sensitive when sniping with it)
Overall the recoil is way more managable with low and high rpm weapons, although 6x Lonestar is a problem with unlimited fire duration.

Great job mate  :)

Thanks for the kind words, I enjoy running a healer build as well so I am working on a new hip configuration for skill-based specifically. In the mean time, if you pull out your skill then hold your ADS, you'll use the ADS settings and be able to snipe a bit better.
Hope this helps!

I will say this with these settings he would not last a second against any good player in PVP that strafes moves well or gets in close. The movement still needs fixing but the hard work he put in shows. I will mess with these over next few weeks and see what I can do to fix the strafe/movement speed.

Yeah this is a problem I ran into. While these settings work really well overall; when someone is in close and knows how to get behind and 180-shoot, I generally need to create distance to kill them since console flick aiming is limited. To counter this, I'll be making a 1-button 180 and revamping the hip config for precision aim when barely moving, then max "flicks" when the mouse reaches a certain speed.

How do u setup the grenade and medkit wheel. What keybindings and are u using subprofil for the mouse to act better using what u want to use? Don't get any good feeling for it yet. Any hints for me? Thx

Sure,  I assign keys to the right stick under Keyboard > Advanced. For example, my "1" is both "Left" and "Down" for Fire Bullets. You can make additional sub-config pages for all directions to assign each on a key and use one or two in combination to hit all options.

Having played Division on PC I might just have high expectations of the Xim in the PS4 version... I donno but nothing seems to be working for me :(

If your recoil is manageable and works well at times but then it randomly starts shooting all over the place, up-down-left-right that is the server connection and not the configuration.

The console has naturally more input lag, lower frame rates and slower look speeds... We can only compensate for so much!
« Last Edit: 11:11 AM - 03/19/18 by DontWakeDad »
Mouse: G502            Configs: The Division 2: Config for ARs/SMGs/Rifles/Shotguns

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
Hi

Can I copy paste same config into  Xim Apex ??  How to paste in Xim apex ?
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)

Offline DontWakeDad

• let him sleep
    • View Profile
Hi

Hey, I've replied to your YouTube comment. I found a Xim4 to Xim Apex converter on the forums here: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=62975.0

Converter:
http://ximconvert.000webhostapp.com/convertxim4toapex.php

Offline galaxguru

• View Profile
Don't know if its just me but I'm getting some horrible jitters when the in-game deadzone is set to 0. Essential any micro-movement will result in sever jitter/stepping even when coming to a stop. Setting deadzone to 40 fixes the jitter; however, aiming feels very unresponsive and recoil is impossible to control. The jitter is present at all DPIs and settings when polling at 1000hz(0 deadzone).

My settings
EX1
1000Hz XIM APEX
G502 (3k,4k,12k DPI @ 1000Hz: Cloth pad)
BOOST = 3
HIP: 130
ADS: 50
Smoothing: HIP(15) ADS(7)
Plus Ballistics curves from this thread.

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
Hi

Hey, I've replied to your YouTube comment. I found a Xim4 to Xim Apex converter on the forums here: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=62975.0

Converter:
http://ximconvert.000webhostapp.com/convertxim4toapex.php

Hi thanks

I bought  Logitech G13 keypad. Can you please give me your keypad configuration?  Help me in mapping keys ?  How to  select/use grenades  & emotes  ? 

Thanks
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)

Offline DontWakeDad

• let him sleep
    • View Profile
Don't know if its just me but I'm getting some horrible jitters when the in-game deadzone is set to 0. Essential any micro-movement will result in sever jitter/stepping even when coming to a stop. Setting deadzone to 40 fixes the jitter; however, aiming feels very unresponsive and recoil is impossible to control. The jitter is present at all DPIs and settings when polling at 1000hz(0 deadzone).

My settings
EX1
1000Hz XIM APEX
BOOST = 3

I have to assume it's because of the sensitivity levels that create the jitter then. This config is based more for low sensitivity players. (I play at 400 dpi and 6% sensitivity in game on PC) and at around 3-10 sensitivity this config should work perfect and have no jitters. For higher sensitivity players I would recommend Sweet Evils config.

Hi thanks

I bought  Logitech G13 keypad. Can you please give me your keypad configuration?  Help me in mapping keys ?  How to  select/use grenades  & emotes  ? 

Thanks

I've switched back to using my keyboard so I don't have a G13 set up. But it's just as easy, just press the button you want for each action in the xim manager.

For grenades/emotes:
I bind my Right-Stick to keys in Keyboard > Advanced, Such as "1" to "Up", "2" to "Left", "3" to "Down" and "4" to "Right"
Then, for one button multi-directional I create a sub-config page with more bindings such as Left & Down both set to one button for fire bullets.

Offline S13002931

• View Profile

My settings
EX1
1000Hz XIM APEX
BOOST = 3

I have to assume it's because of the sensitivity levels that create the jitter then. This config is based more for low sensitivity players. (I play at 400 dpi and 6% sensitivity in game on PC) and at around 3-10 sensitivity this config should work perfect and have no jitters. For higher sensitivity players I would recommend Sweet Evils config.

Hi thanks

Thanks

I've switched back to using my keyboard so I don't have a G13 set up. But it's just as easy, just press the button you want for each action in the xim manager.

For grenades/emotes:
I bind my Right-Stick to keys in Keyboard > Advanced, Such as "1" to "Up", "2" to "Left", "3" to "Down" and "4" to "Right"
Then, for one button multi-directional I create a sub-config page with more bindings such as Left & Down both set to one button for fire bullets.

U mentioned  sensitivity in game on pc ?   But  you do play with xim on Ps4  right ?

Offline DontWakeDad

• let him sleep
    • View Profile
U mentioned  sensitivity in game on pc ?   But  you do play with xim on Ps4  right ?

Yes, I play PS4 with Xim. I mentioned my sensitivity in game on PC in relation to this configuration being for low sensitivity players.

Offline parifuture

• View Profile
Thank you so much! for talking time to do this post. My game is working perfectly. Still trying to figure out the recoil thing but its almost near perfect now.