XIM Community

The Division: Config for Assault Rifles(No Input Lag/No Jitters)[UPDATED 9/5/18]  (Read 20395 times)

Offline Vvvmrundead

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: TheCannnbisGuru
  • PSN ID: vvvMrundead
Was curious to if this config would work on the XB1 ? Just asking but I donít see why it wouldnít work ...

It seems for me PS4 runs smoother with this config. But Xbox still surfers it seems it doesn't translate.
Razer Orb Weaver| Razer Death adder Elite|

I play all games, CODs, The Division, R6, Fortnite, Destiny 2, ect.

Offline GhostMachine45

• View Profile
The movement fills alittle better but my M4 or Lvoa still jumps like crazy even with stabilty mods on the gun not shure what’s causeing this !! What’s funny is I see people useing a controller and they almost 0 to no recoil on the guns so I have no clue what’s going on !!! Bout ready to just give up on this game ...because with my jumping like crazy realy effects my game play

Offline Vvvmrundead

• View Profile
The movement fills alittle better but my M4 or Lvoa still jumps like crazy even with stabilty mods on the gun not shure whatís causeing this !! Whatís funny is I see people useing a controller and they almost 0 to no recoil on the guns so I have no clue whatís going on !!! Bout ready to just give up on this game ...because with my jumping like crazy realy effects my game play

Are you on xbox

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
The movement fills alittle better but my M4 or Lvoa still jumps like crazy even with stabilty mods on the gun not shure what?s causeing this !! What?s funny is I see people useing a controller and they almost 0 to no recoil on the guns so I have no clue what?s going on !!! Bout ready to just give up on this game ...because with my jumping like crazy realy effects my game play

Try an SMG. They're buttery-smooth on a Xim compared to Assault Rifles.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline GhostMachine45

• View Profile
Yes Xbox....Yeah I use SMGs a lot but they just donít put out the power a m4 or LVOA does.but I think I need to start useing other guns than the m4 cause they getting nerfed in the 1.8 patch coming soon...

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Frash brang
What do you use for scope sensitivity?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Great post OP and well thought out. Members like you are the reason I donate so much time to this community!

CHEERS!!

8)

Offline DontWakeDad

• let him sleep
    • View Profile
The movement fills alittle better but my M4 or Lvoa still jumps like crazy even with stabilty mods on the gun not shure whatís causeing this !! Whatís funny is I see people useing a controller and they almost 0 to no recoil on the guns so I have no clue whatís going on !!! Bout ready to just give up on this game ...because with my jumping like crazy realy effects my game play

Interesting, you're the 2nd Xbox player that has said that. Granted, I did make this on PS4 but I don't think that should make a difference. In the videos I wasn't using any stability mods, the recoil should be very minimum with that much.
Did you change your deadzone to 0?
If so, the only thing I can think of is maybe loading in a PS4 config and see if you could map the buttons to the keyboard. I can't say it would make a difference but no harm in trying.

What do you use for scope sensitivity?

max. Scoped is extremely slow on console none the less.

Great post OP and well thought out. Members like you are the reason I donate so much time to this community!

CHEERS!!

8)

Thank you RML, for the words and knowledge!
:)
Mouse: G502            Configs: The Division 2: Config for ARs/SMGs/Rifles/Shotguns
DPI:      3250                          
Polling: 1000

Offline GhostMachine45

• View Profile
I put stabilty mods on my all the way around just to see the recoil plus 1pc Striker & Steady Hands on my talent tab giving me almost 100% stabilty and my gun still jumps like crazy I hve no clue what the hell is going on with this game itís just broken as hell and yes my dead zone is set to 0

Offline Markie_X

• View Profile
Thank you for this setup "DontWakeDad", its working very well for me on the Xbox One.
Still find the 0 deadzone a bit iffy when running the sticky bomb (to sensitive when sniping with it)
Overall the recoil is way more managable with low and high rpm weapons, although 6x Lonestar is a problem with unlimited fire duration.

Great job mate  :)

Offline alex830630

• View Profile
hi thanks for your great effort, i tried this on my ps4 but it not work well, when i use LWM4 it was jump and different seems like your video, and the camra was very slow. i do set all 100 in game and dz to 0 mouse dpi 3250. is there any others setting?

Offline SPA69

• View Profile
Anyone tried this? I'm thinking about getting back into the division as there is a major division update coming out soon (It could be out I dunno)

Anth? You tried it yet?

I purchased a XIM4 long ago never put in the time to use it because I was very good with controller/strafing etc. Now after finding this post he helped me decide to use my XIM4 off/on until its perfected. I will say this with these settings he would not last a second against any good player in PVP that strafes moves well or gets in close. The movement still needs fixing but the hard work he put in shows. I will mess with these over next few weeks and see what I can do to fix the strafe/movement speed.

Offline Vvvmrundead

• View Profile
So after like 2 months of testing. I came to my own opinion that every mouse I've used with this config seem to have a jumping action. Then I recently purchased Logitech g502 I no longer experience the jump or jitter action. And to me it has pc like recoil even. Does anybody care to share there opinion or facts?

Offline Bonjah

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: OlaBonjah
How do u setup the grenade and medkit wheel. What keybindings and are u using subprofil for the mouse to act better using what u want to use? Don't get any good feeling for it yet. Any hints for me? Thx
PS4 Pro | XIM Apex & XIM4 | BenQ RL2755HM | Logitech G403, G502 & G903 | CM Rapid fire | Destiny 2, Black Ops 4, Battlefield 1, Overwatch

Offline SomeZero

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SomeZer0
Xbox one here, just came back to the division after bailing shortly after launch. What a terrible launch it had... Anyway thanks for this, huge difference from my old configs.