XIM Community

Turtle Beach Stealth 600  (Read 1085 times)

Offline Goofkop

• View Profile
Turtle Beach Stealth 600
« on: 03:47 AM - 11/04/17 »
Hello XIM users,

I am new here and finally have a XIM 4 for my PlayStation Pro.
However i read here the microphone doesn't work when using the XIM 4 i am looking for a headset or something.
I Like the turtle beach stealth 600 i found on the internet.
Is the headset working in combination with my PS Pro and XIM 4? I think the answer is yes but i like some confirmation.

Have a nice weekend!

Offline JuanDeage

• View Profile
Re: Turtle Beach Stealth 600
« Reply #1 on: 05:51 AM - 11/04/17 »
The only thing that doesn't work is through the controller audio and chat as the XIM4 can not pass any audio through the controller while it is in use with the XIM4.

If you have a separate USB soundcard it will work fine and you can connect mic and headphones.

Stealth 600 will work fine. It's just not a very good headset.

You may want to consider the LucidSound LS30 or LS40 if you need surround sound. Or the Logitech G933 for Stereo. All of those have better build quality and sound than the Stealth 600. And that is if you want to go wireless.

If you want to go wired you have a lot more options and much better quality as well. The Hyper X Cloud series is REALLY good audio quality for pretty cheap.

Or you could get a SHP 9500 and a V-Moda Boom Pro. Which would give you the best competetive setup because the SHP 9500 has lean bass so it accentuates the footsteps and stuff like that better. Pair it up with a Astro MixAmp for surround sound if you need that.

However if you don't really care about having the best sound setup then the Stealth 600 should do fine. Although when I had it, it would from time to time cut out for a split second causing a pop sound for a milisecond and it would do that from time to time and it could get distracting and annoying. That is ultimately why I went back to wired after trying all those wireless headsets.

I hope this helps.

Offline Goofkop

• View Profile
Re: Turtle Beach Stealth 600
« Reply #2 on: 08:20 AM - 11/05/17 »
Thank You.

Finally i get unexpected a Sony Wireless Stereo Headset 2.0 as a present. So it became another headset.

Offline royyalrod

• View Profile
    • Techgrin