XIM Community

WWII Aim Assist  (Read 3392 times)

Offline A Big Ol Bully

• View Profile
WWII Aim Assist
« on: 08:40 AM - 11/03/17 »
Some of you may have noticed that WWII has 2 aim assist sliders Toggles. One to slow you down on the enemy and one to help with your rotation.
Anyone who's read my posts know I rail against Aim Assist with the exception of COD because it really helps with the server lag. That being said from what I've played, I'm leaving both Aim Assist sliders Toggles off. I haven't lost a game yet and still hitting a 3.5 K/D so I'm gonna stick with that.
Just my 2 cents but with how strong the aim assist is in this game (so much so that they had to provide 2 sliders Toggles to control it) I'm gonna leave it off and learn to shoot :)
« Last Edit: 11:08 AM - 11/03/17 by A Big Ol Bully »

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: WWII Aim Assist
« Reply #1 on: 10:39 AM - 11/03/17 »
I'm glad to hear that they've made it a slider.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Axeman747

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Axeman747
« Reply #2 on: 10:45 AM - 11/03/17 »
I don't see a slider, just enabled or disabled. Am I missing something?
Xim4
Logitech G13
Logitech G502
Razer Goliathus Control Edition Soft Mouse Mat
Steel Series Arctis 5

Offline Biggage

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
  • Gamertag: Atmo nS
  • PSN ID: Atmo_nS
« Reply #3 on: 10:54 AM - 11/03/17 »
No idea what OP is talking about I also see no slider. PS4 here.

Offline A Big Ol Bully

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11:07 AM - 11/03/17 »
Sorry I meant Toggle not Slider. Sorry for the confusion, will update post

Offline RJP

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11:44 AM - 11/03/17 »
Some of you may have noticed that WWII has 2 aim assist sliders Toggles. One to slow you down on the enemy and one to help with your rotation.
Anyone who's read my posts know I rail against Aim Assist with the exception of COD because it really helps with the server lag. That being said from what I've played, I'm leaving both Aim Assist sliders Toggles off. I haven't lost a game yet and still hitting a 3.5 K/D so I'm gonna stick with that.
Just my 2 cents but with how strong the aim assist is in this game (so much so that they had to provide 2 sliders Toggles to control it) I'm gonna leave it off and learn to shoot :)

your definately having better success than me, could I ask you to share what mouse setting and ST you are using
Current Rig = I5 8600k, 16gb Corsair led, 256gb nvme ssd, Corsair h110i cooler, msi carbon z370, gtx 1070ti,
Benq xl2430

PS4 pro, Xbox One x , Asus 4k Vp28uqg , xim 4, g502, g610

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #6 on: 11:53 AM - 11/03/17 »
Sorry I meant Toggle not Slider. Sorry for the confusion, will update post

Oh, but COD has always had a toggle?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline A Big Ol Bully

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 01:39 PM - 11/03/17 »

your definately having better success than me, could I ask you to share what mouse setting and ST you are using

Actually just using my IW ST right now. Lowered my sens just a tad and using that Anti AA curve everyone else is using. No Aim Assist, No Boost.
Been playing for a few hours now and can't say I've missed a shot that I would have with AA, mainly just getting shot in the back by campers tucked under a burning create...:/ can't wait for PUBG!

Offline TehSubXero

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 02:15 PM - 11/03/17 »
so let me get this straight, you use an anti aim assist curve and disable aim assist with an ST made for iw... seems legit.

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 02:40 PM - 11/03/17 »
I have AA on and it does not even work for me... You should be lucky if you get AA to kick in, I have none lol

Always streaming, Click the spinning logo!