XIM Community

COD WW2 - final release  (Read 1175 times)

Offline Santigold

• MVP
    • View Profile
COD WW2 - final release
« on: 05:30 AM - 11/03/17 »
Ok so the very first thing Ive noticed is how much faster the turn speed is. It has been increased significantly compared to the beta.

Im using exactly the same mouse and settings. In the beta I was at 50 hip and 20 ads. In final game Im at 36 and 12 or so.

The previous cod smart translators dont feel very optimal for this game, Ive tested on ps4 pro and 4k mode/monitor.

Other than that Im still figuring out the weapons/classes etc.

The menu navigation feels really clunky and unintuitive.

The game itself- they have added all sorts of weapon sway, like f. E. when you ADS and walk sideways, everything wobbles. Because of that the game feels very "floaty".

Thats pretty stupid and reminds me of bf-series, where youd have that kinda floatyness while moving around and shooting. Cod used to feel snappy and responsive. In ww2 you feel like a slob holding a 200 pound weapon and when you move/shoot everything wobbles. I found the beta much better in this reguard it felt snappy and responsive in terms of moving/shooting animations.

Other than that it feels like they have reduced flinch but on the other hand- reload times, healing time and picking up a weapon or switching weapons feels like an eternity.

Youll get killed while reloading a ton of times, except you rum fast reload perk..

Offline MindControlZombies

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: COD WW2 - final release
« Reply #1 on: 09:22 AM - 11/03/17 »
I hear you dude not been online with it yet was messing with the bots and it feels fine 1 minute then goes floaty i have tried aw st with default 224ms and 125ms delay
so far, and i am using rmls curves 3.5k dpi 28hip 18ads its not good enough to take online at the moment it does swipe well in hip mostly but yeah
its not the full biscuit at the moment.

Fixed the [email protected] looking picture by using the Rts setting and pushing the screen a bit further away then i would use for bf1 but saying that the rts change is so much better to what i had before i might try it on bf1 too.

I normally use 12k dpi on cod i might try that with no curves if i cant get this
low dpi setup to feel good enough.

What has happened to this forum a new cod of bf normally brings out the bacon
where is everyone giving their thoughts?.

hate the announcer guy was that the voice from black ops 1 or 2?
If I can make a Good map in 1 month why cant these clowns make a good map in 3 years ?

Offline Zen

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10:57 AM - 11/03/17 »
Got my copy today. But not able to play till I get my one X on Tuesday. Hopefully there will be the ST out by then. Keep me posted on best fit thigh just in case it's not

Offline shantzonpoint

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BRATSandBEER
  • PSN ID: BRATSandBEER
« Reply #3 on: 12:41 PM - 11/05/17 »

I think you're seeing the culmination of Activision's greed finally catching up to them.  Nobody is posting about this game because nobody is buying it I think.  Everywhere I look there is virtually zero response to this game. The PS4 communities I belong to, here, and even CharlieIntel are basically dead compared to what it has been for previous releases.

I'm going to guess the sales of this game are going to be really bad. Not because the game is bad, but because people are sick of Activision trying to soak them for every penny they can while getting minimal support and they moved on. This is the first CoD I haven't bought since MW2 (my first CoD) for this very reason.
Xim3 - Xim Edge - Xim4 - Xim Apex
Xbox One - PS4 - PC
Netgear XR500 (Netduma)
BenQ XL2720 27" 144hz Monitor
AKG K702's - Soundblaster AE-7 - ModMic 4.0
Razer Orbweaver
Logitech G604

Offline divisionbell77

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:03 PM - 11/05/17 »

I think you're seeing the culmination of Activision's greed finally catching up to them.  Nobody is posting about this game because nobody is buying it I think.  Everywhere I look there is virtually zero response to this game. The PS4 communities I belong to, here, and even CharlieIntel are basically dead compared to what it has been for previous releases.

I'm going to guess the sales of this game are going to be really bad. Not because the game is bad, but because people are sick of Activision trying to soak them for every penny they can while getting minimal support and they moved on. This is the first CoD I haven't bought since MW2 (my first CoD) for this very reason.

Uh, no.  Not only is that not true, this will most likely be the biggest seller from here on until the end of 2017.

Not only that, but NPD Group has WW2 selling 25% more than IW.  Midia has it as outselling IW, but slightly better.

Offline Santigold

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:58 AM - 11/06/17 »
I think it will sell good too. The server issues were because of overwhelming anmount of ppl trying to log in at the same time.

This is the first cod since 4 last games with true boots on the ground, many ppl will buy it simply because of this fact alone.

I think even in the beta this has been the best cod on recent gen imo, so best cod out of last 5 games easily.

I dont miss jetpacks and boosting 1 second, nor do i miss specials. For all i care all those jetpackers can go back and play bo3/iw, i dont care about anyone who misses jetpack cods.