XIM Community

Can we get a third key assignment page? Pls?  (Read 1866 times)

Offline TehSubXero

• View Profile
Re: Can we get a third key assignment page? Pls?
« Reply #15 on: 08:25 PM - 10/18/17 »
while we're being entitled and rude, i want a ST like console crossover that allows my keyboard to be a keyboard so i don't have to write posts here using only ESDF with no caps or punctuation and really long run on sentences.

Offline Violence

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Violence
« Reply #16 on: 11:53 PM - 10/18/17 »
while we're being entitled and rude, i want a ST like console crossover that allows my keyboard to be a keyboard so i don't have to write posts here using only ESDF with no caps or punctuation and really long run on sentences.

Just use your phone mate ;)

Offline TehSubXero

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 11:57 AM - 10/19/17 »
I don't have a phone because i'm deaf...

Offline MindControlZombies

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 07:16 AM - 10/20/17 »
Deaf people have phones to text and video call though.

Could we no have a buttons option for the joystick page in xim?
If I can make a Good map in 1 month why cant these clowns make a good map in 3 years ?

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 07:43 AM - 10/20/17 »
Actually I would not mind if the button part was 1 page,
if we could set multiple buttons for the same action say up to 4 of 5 keys per action.

But still think the joystick setup page should have a custom buttons set option for Nav,G13,N52TE etc That would be outstanding.
If I can make a Good map in 1 month why cant these clowns make a good map in 3 years ?

Offline full58

• The opposite of empty
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 01:40 AM - 10/24/17 »
yes I would love to have tertiary and beyond on xim.

Offline Puhz

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 10:03 AM - 10/30/17 »
yes I would love to have tertiary and beyond on xim.

Hope we can get them

Offline Puhz

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 07:14 PM - 11/19/17 »
Bump

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 11:33 AM - 11/20/17 »
Definitely need a third set of buttons or a separate page for the nav buttons  and after seeing my xim4 show up in my list of bluetooth controllers on the ps4 yesterday i think there should also be a tournament mode in advanced settings to disable bluetooth on the Xim4 even if it was behind a password to stop noobs turning it off and then creating support threads.

I would go as far as saying I would be willing to make a paypal donation to mist if these to features were implemented.

Offline Puhz

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 11:13 PM - 12/11/17 »
Definitely need a third set of buttons or a separate page for the nav buttons  and after seeing my xim4 show up in my list of bluetooth controllers on the ps4 yesterday i think there should also be a tournament mode in advanced settings to disable bluetooth on the Xim4 even if it was behind a password to stop noobs turning it off and then creating support threads.

I would go as far as saying I would be willing to make a paypal donation to mist if these to features were implemented.

I would donate aswell for a 3rd and 4th page

Offline Noquarter

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 02:22 PM - 12/12/17 »
This is a great request.  I would also love to see a tertiary page.

Offline Puhz

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 12:38 PM - 12/14/17 »
So I'm testing out the Tera MMO beta and it's very apparent this would help wonders could we get anything on this functionality coming?

Offline Puhz

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 07:24 PM - 12/21/17 »
Bump for an incredibly easy already there function to be added. To be added.

Again no I'm not a dev I don't do code I know nothing. Hur durrr

But I know we already have this function with the obstacle of push key to enable more 5 more pages of buttons. Edit out the push key to enable/toggle and toss it in the Tertiary and Quarternary in the main button mapping area pls thanks.

It's a small change that would benefit people now and in the future. Already been said a portion of people don't use those extra on key press pages. Just move them up to the front and help the people that do and would like this ability.

And if for some odd reason I highly doubt but again hurrrr durrrr, that it doesn't work out or incompatible I think the actual Dev should say so not other assumers.

This is nothing in comparison to making brand new functions or crazy @#$% requests. It's literally either ( I get it I don't know @#$% but can make a good assumption) change a number from 2 to 4 for button mapping or copy paste the on press pages and take out on press.

The only way for anything to get done around here is to be vocal and try and get support. So try not to hard to make those (WoW entitled much? Or do you code) posts.
This is not a crazy request or pls add a console request. This should be very do able

Offline Puhz

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 05:52 AM - 01/26/18 »
Sooooo will this be enabled on the apex I wonder..... Is that why we got no answer?

Offline Chillious

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 01:52 PM - 02/02/18 »
please! this would be super cool!