XIM Community

Destiny 2 , does it get boring fast like most games nowadays?  (Read 727 times)

Offline mikael

• MVP
    • View Profile
Just wondering if destiny to gets boring fast like the rest of these recent games.  Tried overwatch for like four days and that's all I could do .  I miss search and destroy but these new call of duty's are so garbage . not many good games left and it's upsetting

Offline Santigold

• MVP
    • View Profile
I cant speak about Destiny, (even though many youtubers seem to think it gets boring, monotonous, repetitive pretty fast)
but Overwatch is an OKish kind of game. I like how its so action packed, its sort of a ClusterF sometimes, but in a good way, not like Infinite Warfare or so.

Besides, it takes quite a while to master certain characters in Overwatch and then be able to smash heads with them. You could try to master that Bow and Arrow dude, I saw some ximers play him and he did look pretty fun to play.

It highly depends on a person's skill whether you like recent games or not, because right now skill based games are very popular like Overwatch, pubg, Moba games etc.

Other than that I thought WW2 beta was a fun game, theres just some small adjustment required to do well in that game- you cant just run around like an imbecile and hope to do well in that game. So imo a rather good COD will soon come out anyways.

It really depends on what you find boring. Overwatch actually takes quite a while to learn how to play certain characters and how to counter others.

I found myself beeing able to play Overwatch and WW2 for many hours without raging too much so theres that..

BF1, Destiny and Star Wars on the other hand- I couldnt play those games without raging alot.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Most multiplayer games don't keep me engaged these days. Dead by Daylight is the only multiplayer game that holds my attention, aside from this I stick to single player rpgs. With that said I think if you like RPGs and shooters you should like Destiny whether it's the single player grind or the MP there is something for most people.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline mikael

• MVP
    • View Profile
Thank you guys , I appreciate the inputs . I did like overwatch but like you said it gets to the point where I get a headache from the stuff going on. I am looking forward to ww2 because the beta was fun but it did t have search and destroy. Pubg is the one game that I'm really interested in but I can't play it till it's out on Xbox one cause the pc version is infested with hackers.  Mist, that game dead by daylight sound pretty cool though

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Admin