XIM Community

Want to use all of your keyboard on a Xim? Here's how...  (Read 702 times)

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
I posted this over on the Console Tuner forums - https://www.consoletuner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6965&p=51541#p51541

In short, you can unshackle your keyboard from the confines of in-game button bindings and open up new ways to play by plugging it into a Titan Two instead of a Xim. Xim's strength is and always will be mouse translation, so that stays on the Xim.

I've got some PC-like macro bindings happening on Titan Two, e.g 1-button loadout swaps, improved weapon wheel navigation, direct weapon wheel bindings to keys...stuff that's either been impossible to do on console or really cumbersome using a mouse on Xim.

Have a read, post feedback and strongly consider getting a Titan Two to enhance your Xim. It'll never replace a Xim because nothing comes close for mouse translation, but there's no reason you can't unplug the kb and bang that on the T2 instead.

Also, you can still play with Xim and Nav while adding a kb or pad to the T2 for combo or macros bindings  :o

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline b00st_g0d

• View Profile
Re: Want to use all of your keyboard on a Xim? Here's how...
« Reply #1 on: 10:27 PM - 09/23/17 »
I ordered mine on the 19th.  So, picking your brain a bit,  this setup goes?   

PS4> T2 Input A>  XIM >Mouse

T2 Input B> Keyboard

Correct?

I know you are against using a 3rd party power adapter but I ordered one jic.  I also can power how you do as well.  I'll try both ways and see what works best for my setup.