XIM Community

GuNStArHeRo's Destiny 2 XiM4 and XiM Apex Flawless Trials of The Nine Settings  (Read 43367 times)

Offline Fox McCloud

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Sir Fox McCloud
Sorry about not updating this thread with new settings. truth is i'm not really into console games (#PCMasterRace) anymore now a days.

Ha! I see myself evolving into a PC gamer over time too. Every-time I watch a YouTube video of Destiny 2 on PC I think why not just buy a PC instead of the next console. The game play is so smooth and the skill gap is lowered a ton on a 30 fps game in comparison.

it's just common sync 12k DPI and from there adjust the Apex sens to your liking with no curves.

You don't run common sync on Destiny 2 though right?
XIM APEX | XIM LINK | XBOX One S | Razer OrbWeaver (Razer Orange/Cherry Brown equivalent) | Logitech G502 (3.5K DPI & 1K Hz) | Asus 24" (VG245H) | Destiny 2 & Division 2

Offline GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe
  • Gamertag: x GuNStArHeRo
  • PSN ID: GuNStAr-HeRo-
Sorry about not updating this thread with new settings. truth is i'm not really into console games (#PCMasterRace) anymore now a days.

Ha! I see myself evolving into a PC gamer over time too. Every-time I watch a YouTube video of Destiny 2 on PC I think why not just buy a PC instead of the next console. The game play is so smooth and the skill gap is lowered a ton on a 30 fps game in comparison.

it's just common sync 12k DPI and from there adjust the Apex sens to your liking with no curves.

I have mine on regular.
XIM: Apex | Titan: Two | XiM Link | PS4 Pro & XBox One X | PC: i7700k 1080ti ftw3 | M: G502 | KB: G513 Carbon | Mouse Pad: HyperX Fury S Pro Gaming Mouse Pad X-Large |  Console Audio/Mic: beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO & Creative Sound Blaster X7 | PC Mic: Samson G-Track | Monitor: 24" BenQ Zowie xl2436

Offline MercyOnCall

• View Profile
Between Xim 4 and apex,are there any diferences? Could you tell me which one feels better,? Thanks :)

Offline yaas2.0

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: tokoloshe2

I have mine on regular.

Recently got into destiny 2 on console and cant find good settings. I would really appreciate if you could post old pics from this thread of your settings?

Offline GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe

I have mine on regular.

Recently got into destiny 2 on console and cant find good settings. I would really appreciate if you could post old pics from this thread of your settings?

I would have been post pictures of the setup if my cousin wasn’t holding my XiM4 hostage.
XIM: Apex | Titan: Two | XiM Link | PS4 Pro & XBox One X | PC: i7700k 1080ti ftw3 | M: G502 | KB: G513 Carbon | Mouse Pad: HyperX Fury S Pro Gaming Mouse Pad X-Large |  Console Audio/Mic: beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO & Creative Sound Blaster X7 | PC Mic: Samson G-Track | Monitor: 24" BenQ Zowie xl2436

Offline newuxtreme

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: newuxtreme
  • PSN ID: newuxtreme
Can someone possibly help me out here.

I have used RLMs settings for HIP and ADS (not gonna lie I don't even know what the aux stuff does.)

Anyways, the aiming is working BEAUTIFULLY , I have been racking up unbrokens and 5+ K/Ds every game.

My struggle however is with the turn speed of the game. I understand that there is a turn speed cap on consoles, but if I increase my DPS crazy high, the turn speed(or just sensitivity in general) increases like crazy and I can easily use that to turn.

1) Is there something I am missing on why my turn speed isn't smooth and fast enough, I really require it to turn when being shot in the back.

2) If there isn't anything else, is there a way to make the sensitivity extremely high at the hold down of a button on the mouse? I can use that to quickly move/turn and release to get back to the default HIP and ADS sens.

Thanks for any and all help if someone can shed light!

ALSO I have my DPI at 800 because of people's recommendations for their specific scripts, and obviously it's working great.... BUT Xim apex suggested to max out the DPI on the mouse, so should I be maxxing out mouse DPI and getting it's equivalent lower dpi on the xim now or should I keep the xim sens high and keep mouse dpi low?

Offline GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe
original post on page one updated for my XiM4 users.