XIM Community

GuNStArHeRo's Destiny 2 XiM4 and XiM Apex Flawless Trials of The Nine Settings  (Read 37078 times)

Offline bartraygun

• View Profile
original post updated with Apex settings.

Thanks for posting these.  I settled on boost 1 as well.  Run the g502 at 12k dpi and 1000Hz.  My sensitivity is basically the same as yours once you scale it to dpi (6.5 hip and 6 ads).  One big difference is that I don't run any smoothing. 

Would you mind explaining what it is you get out of using it?  Is it just jitter elimination or is there some other aspect you feel it benefits?  I am not noticing any jitter personally, and smoothing seems to make my movement feel a little floaty.  Thanks again.

honestly i wasn't sure of the smoothing and just bumped it up just cause lol. i'm not even sure what it does.

Originally I think it was supposed to remove jitter when the framesync is set to immediate (boost 3 now), which was the default and only setting pre-beta. 

It uses past mouse movement values and combines them with current to smooth out any jitter that may occur due to unsteady hands or noisy mouse sensors per OBsIV.  He said the more smoothing you have the slower your movement and less precise like a being stuck in the mud feeling would be normal for high smoothing values. 

Offline AquoticApe

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: AquoticApe
original post updated with Apex settings.

Hi, thanks for posting all this info. Am I missing something here though? I do not see the settings and the image links are dead. Any chance you could re-post these I would really appreciate it, also if its the Apex firmware that still has boost, do you know a way to translate those curves to the new firmware?

Also will changing the y/x ratio mess up these curves or is it just preference?

Thanks a bunch!

Offline Fox McCloud

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Sir Fox McCloud
I can't get the copy and paste function to work with the posted advanced configurations above. I'm new to XIM products and use Apex.

I've tried everything (which means I'm probly making a stupid mistake) and keep getting an "error" button where paste previously was. Any insight?

Edit: It may be the fact that the coding I am inputing is a XIM 4 code? Is there a way to convert it from XIM 4 to Apex? Again, I apologize for the ignorance.

« Last Edit: 11:40 AM - 04/17/18 by Fox McCloud »
XIM APEX | XIM LINK | XBOX One S | Corsair K95 Platinum (Cherry Mx Speeds) | Swiftpoin Z (3K DPI & 1K Hz) | Asus 24" (VG245H) | Destiny 2

Offline GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe
  • Gamertag: x GuNStArHeRo
  • PSN ID: GuNStAr-HeRo-
Edit: It may be the fact that the coding I am inputing is a XIM 4 code? Is there a way to convert it from XIM 4 to Apex? Again, I apologize for the ignorance.

https://ximconvert.000webhostapp.com/curve.php
XIM: Apex | Titan: Two | XiM Link | PS4 Pro & XBox One X | PC: i7700k 1080ti ftw3 | M: G502 | KB: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2012 | Mouse Pad: HyperX Fury S Pro Gaming Mouse Pad X-Large |  Console Audio/Mic: Modded Audio-Technica ATH-AD900X Open-Back w/ ModMic 5 & Creative Sound Blaster X7 | PC Mic: Samson G-Track | Monitor: 27" Samsung Monitor SyncMaster

Offline Fox McCloud

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Sir Fox McCloud

Thanks Bro. Truly insane comeback the other day. Them dudes were salty after!
« Last Edit: 06:53 AM - 04/18/18 by Fox McCloud »
XIM APEX | XIM LINK | XBOX One S | Corsair K95 Platinum (Cherry Mx Speeds) | Swiftpoin Z (3K DPI & 1K Hz) | Asus 24" (VG245H) | Destiny 2

Offline GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe

Thanks Bro. Truly insane comeback the other day. Them dudes were salty after!

;D 8)
XIM: Apex | Titan: Two | XiM Link | PS4 Pro & XBox One X | PC: i7700k 1080ti ftw3 | M: G502 | KB: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2012 | Mouse Pad: HyperX Fury S Pro Gaming Mouse Pad X-Large |  Console Audio/Mic: Modded Audio-Technica ATH-AD900X Open-Back w/ ModMic 5 & Creative Sound Blaster X7 | PC Mic: Samson G-Track | Monitor: 27" Samsung Monitor SyncMaster

Offline GrumpyOldBear

• View Profile
All of the pics are gone. Any help with a D2 setup would be greatly appreciated.

Offline GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe
All of the pics are gone. Any help with a D2 setup would be greatly appreciated.

i just recently converted my cousin to mouse and keyboard he has my XiM4. i'll hit him up for screenshots of the settings.

Offline plagueis

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: piagueis
can you post the full xim apex code please? I'm not seeing it anywhere.. just the fragments of the xim4 code

Offline flowtactixxs

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: flowtactixxs
can you let me know which code is for what on the main thread, thanks. and i have to flash back to the exe you post correct ?
when the music hits, you feel no pain.. - bob marley

Offline Diehard22222

• View Profile
so i made a marco that makes it so i press crouch twice to activate the hunter dodge but sometimes it works and other times it doesnt? can anyone help? i have the macro set up like this using logitech software:

alt (arrow down)
alt (arrow up)
0.25 sec delay
alt (arrow down)
alt (arrow up)

Offline GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe
so i made a marco that makes it so i press crouch twice to activate the hunter dodge but sometimes it works and other times it doesnt? can anyone help? i have the macro set up like this using logitech software:

alt (arrow down)
alt (arrow up)
0.25 sec delay
alt (arrow down)
alt (arrow up)

works all the time for me. macro talk is not allowed on XiM forum.

Offline jasontran600

• View Profile
Images for the settings aren't working for me :(

Offline PattyBoy123

• View Profile
Cant seems to be able to copy and paste from my ipad to the application.. is there any way to do it? And I cant seems to find what each curve is.. I see no image at all?

Offline GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe
Sorry about not updating this thread with new settings. truth is i'm not really into console games (#PCMasterRace) anymore now a days, i just sign on to chat with friends here and there. my new settings really aren't nothing special to post any way. it's just common sync 12k DPI and from there adjust the Apex sens to your liking with no curves.