XIM Community

Call of Duty Blacks Ops IV (4) XIM 4?  (Read 327 times)

Online LilJs

• View Profile
Call of Duty Blacks Ops IV (4) XIM 4?
« on: 11:54 PM - 09/12/18 »
Will there be ST support?

Meanwhile which ST should I use?

CoD WWII
CoD Black Ops III
Console Crossover?

Offline Gr8 T8r

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Gr8 T8r
  • PSN ID: Gr8_T8r
Re: Call of Duty Blacks Ops IV (4) XIM 4?
« Reply #1 on: 01:23 AM - 09/13/18 »
There will be when the game releases. For now I would say just use black ops 3 since itís from Treyarch as well. I donít think too much will be different. I used the Battlefield 4 config for the Battlefield 5 beta and it worked alright for me.

Offline ceebs

• MVP
  • Captain_Minxley
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #2 on: 02:55 AM - 09/13/18 »
There will be an ST for Black Ops 4 but it has to be trained after the game's final release and takes a few days to do so.

mist4Fun generally prioritises AAA fps games, so I'm anticipating that it will land ~the 15th October.

I've been using my BO3 config in the beta and it works very well.
Where's Half-Life 3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, fnatic Boost Speed, Audio Technica ATH AD700, MixAmp Pro, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 [email protected], Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill [email protected], XFX ProSeries (Black Edition) 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables.

And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline crunchypickle

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:42 PM - 09/17/18 »
There will be an ST for Black Ops 4 but it has to be trained after the game's final release and takes a few days to do so.

mist4Fun generally prioritises AAA fps games, so I'm anticipating that it will land ~the 15th October.

I've been using my BO3 config in the beta and it works very well.

Great to hear. I am looking forward to BLOPS 4 soooo much, havent been this excited for a CoD game in a long time. It will probably pull my attention away from Overwatch and Rainbow Six pretty badly lol. Getting the Blackout game mode along with what looks like the best CoD Zombies experience ever so far and then obviously the traditional CoD modes...looking like a lot of very good content for a 60 dollar game I'll probably also get the Pro Edition that comes with the season pass.

Hope to party up with some other XIM users on PS4 when the ST is ready.

Also maybe someone can answer this question: I haven't played the BLOPS 4 beta and probably won't have time to so I'm just waiting on full retail release, but in the Blackout mode is it strictly FFA or does it pair you up in a random group of 4 like in Fortnite? Also is it 100 man?

Offline ceebs

• MVP
  • Captain_Minxley
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #4 on: 03:07 AM - 09/18/18 »
I haven't played the BLOPS 4 beta and probably won't have time to so I'm just waiting on full retail release, but in the Blackout mode is it strictly FFA or does it pair you up in a random group of 4 like in Fortnite?
You can team up with one, two or three others. If you party up with one friend but play Quads (Duos is also available), the game will add two randoms to your team.

I usually play Solo, but I'll be partying up for the full release, with any UK PS4 Ximmers (Pulp Biggles and Gurnaldo are already on my radar. ;) )

Also is it 100 man?
Treyarch started on 80, then went to 88 for most of the beta. They opened it up to 100 for the last couple of hours. I experienced no instability issues at all throughout the whole beta, no matter how many players were on (PS4 Pro), which IMO is an incredible achievement for a beta, especially on such an old (allbeit, heavily modified) games engine.

« Last Edit: 03:12 AM - 09/18/18 by ceebs »
Where's Half-Life 3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, fnatic Boost Speed, Audio Technica ATH AD700, MixAmp Pro, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 [email protected], Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill [email protected], XFX ProSeries (Black Edition) 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables.

And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline Gurnaldo

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10:46 AM - 09/20/18 »
Quick hide........

I used WW2 ST as i am quite lazy when it comes to fine tuning my settings i am never goin pro so id rather just av a laugh as quick as i can.

Beta ran better than expected altho i did get mugged off by a rock.  Team mates couldnt shoot me free nor did a grenade free me so the collapse just sucked the life out of me but considering i averaged 2 hours a night during the beta i think il let that slide.