XIM Community

Fast 180 turns with a 1000 Dpi mouse - Overwatch  (Read 603 times)

Offline ufaforwork3

• View Profile
Hello guys, ยูฟ่าเบท
Im kinda new to the xim4 advanced settings and due to my low dpi mouse I'm trying to figure it out how to make fast 180? turns in game.
I had to set xim hip sense to 100 (in game sensitivity is all maxed, and aim smoothing is setted to 0) in order to turn a bit faster, but it doesen't feel quite right while im moving...I'm going to buy a better mouse (mine is a logitech M705) in the next weeks but it'd be so helpful if you guys could help me setting my mouse config.
สมัครยูฟ่าเบท
I also tried to use the Henry's Ballistic Curve but I cant feel the difference  :'(

ทางเข้ายูฟ่าเบท

Offline Lineater

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Pvt_gitsome
Re: Fast 180 turns with a 1000 Dpi mouse - Overwatch
« Reply #1 on: 09:40 AM - 09/12/17 »
Henry's curve is out of date now, I recommend starting out with no curves or boost or anything like that. I think most people now use the expo ramp setup with no curve.

I'd say on average people play between 5 and 11 sensitivity (if using 12k dpi), which would be between 60 and 132 on your mouse.  So maybe start around 60 or 70, increase from there, and try to keep it under 100.

You can set up a "turn" config in your OW XIM profile if you want to be able to hold down a button to turn faster.  Just create a new config, set the activation key to the button you want to use, and increase the mouse sensitivity in that particular config. 

Keep in mind that the max turn speed is a lot slower on console compared to PC. once you hit the max turn speed, it's impossible to turn any faster.

Offline Freshdata

• View Profile
Re: Fast 180 turns with a 1000 Dpi mouse - Overwatch
« Reply #2 on: 05:47 PM - 09/16/17 »
I would like something similar, I want to be able to bind a key to do a quick 360 turn.. is that possible..? If so... how do I do it? I'm bad with this stuff.. can you give me a step by step tutorial/instructions or screen shots?