XIM Community

Destiny 1&2: My Advanced Setup (Updated 4-14-18)  (Read 82870 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
Destiny 1&2: My Advanced Setup (Updated 4-14-18)
« on: 12:37 AM - 09/10/17 »
Ok, this is now complete and my GO TO setup will be posted below. I will also break it down into individual codes and share some other settings you guys can toy with if you'd like. They'll all be further down in the post if you're interested. I'm sure there will be updates from time to time and I will track them in the title going forward. Some of this will look familiar and will be brought over from my other Destiny setup. This setup will work for Destiny 1 and 2.

So, why try an advanced setup? Here are some of the benefits you will enjoy with my Destiny setup that you don't have with a basic ST. This isn't any fault of XIM4. Destiny just has a lower then normal turn speed cap and an insane amount of Aim Assist.

- Faster movement and more responsive controls while Running or operating a Sparrow.
- Configuration specific Ballistic curves, created just for Destiny.
- Ability to Summon your vehicle, Mount your vehicle, and load Vehicle Configuration with a single button Press!
- Ability to Farm and revive without holding a button down.
- Ability to activate SUPER, Heavy Weapon or go to Orbit with a single button Press.

Please Note: You must create Settings (Sub Configs) in the following order for this to work properly. You can also simply copy/paste my entire setup below and then modify the button layouts.
- Primary, HIP (already created)
- Sub, ADS (already created)
- Sub, Sprint (you create)
- Sub, Sparrow (you create)

ENTIRE SETUP CODE: V 2.0 - Includes HIP 1.3, ADS 1.0, 1.3 & 1.4 (found in last two subs), Sprint 1.3, Sparrow 1.1)
1. Open up a brand new Destiny 1 or 2 config (or copy over yours if your feeling Bawse)
2. Click the edit button at the top left to enter the config for editing.
3. Click on the 3 small dots to the right of the configs color block to open the drop down.
4. Paste the code IN ITS ENTIRETY! To ensure you copy the entire code click on the word "Select" above the code. This will highlight everything that must be copied.
5. Enjoy!
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 [Destiny 2] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

IMPORTANT!! Some of my setup will not work properly without following my instructions for mouse settings within LGS. All settings and configs were created on the latest GOLD firmware and manager using 4000 DPI and 1000 polling rate.

Here's a link you can use to calculate DPI and Sensitivity settings.
http://www.csgosetup.com/dpi-calculator/

HIP 1.0
This curves primary purpose is to allow for slightly lower starting sensitivity which will help add some AA to HIP and allow you to get on target easier. The secondary purpose is to allow that lower sens and still be able to track targets that are in your face, by slowly increasing the velocity. IMO, HIP curves are not 100% necessary and many may prefer Linear movement with HIP to help with muscle memory. However, if you find targets hard to track when up close and personal then this curve can help with that.
   >>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AA0aJzRBTlxreoyescjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

APEX:
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAABBAIIAwwEEAUUBhcHHAggCSQKKAssDC8NMw43DzwQVBFrEo4TuhTmFhIXPhiHGe8bWBy/HigfmiEVIpIkXiYqJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

HIP 1.2
Adds some sticky aim and feels smoother then 1.0. Running this with slightly higher sens then 1.0 have to give some credit to gunstarhero for this one, as his Hip curve was part of the inspiration behind it.
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAkTHSg0QExYZXOBj52rucjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

APEX:
X5BC:AAAAtAFoAiYC7gO2BH4FRgYYBvQH0AjACbAKoAuQDIANcA5fD1AQPxEwEjQTOBRFFV4WdheOGKYZvRrWG+4dBh4eHzUgTSFmIn4jliS4JeQnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC

HIP 1.3
Credit goes to Gunstarhero for this curve. I tried his and liked it so much I tweaked it into 1.2 but truth is though, I think I prefer his more and it's what I'm currently using. You can find his entire setup here - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=56706.0
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAsVICs2QUxYZHF/jJqpuMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

APEX:
X5BC:AAAA3AG4AooDUgQaBPYF0QauB4oIZglCCh4K+gvVDLINjg5qD1AQPxEwEiATEBQKFQ0WEhcqGEIZUBpTG1gccB2HHqof1iECIi4jWiSQJdAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC

I use Secondary button bindings to activate SUPER and to work with Macros for Heavy Weapon, Orbit, Sparrow and Revive/Farming. As you can see in the image below I've bound RB and LB to scroll up for Super.

ADS 1.0
Anti Aim Assist curve (doesn't eliminate AA, just helps combat and control it). My personal Preferred curve for PvE.
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1ABAgMEFQX26AnMjIyMjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

APEX:
X5BC:AAABQAKAA8AFAAZAB4AIwAoKC14Msg3eDwoQNhFiEo4TuhTmFjAXmBkAGzAdYCAvI58nECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC

ADS 1.1 - Less Aim Assist feel then 1.0
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1ABQoPFBeanaCjpuuyMjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

APEX:
X5BC:AAABkAMgBLAGQAfQCWAK7wyADhAPoBC4EdAS1BPEFLQVpBaUF4QYdBlkGlQbRBw+HUIeRh/CIT4jACUIJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC

ADS 1.2 - Not as strong Anti-Aim Assist as 1.0 or 1.1 but cuts through well. You'll have to run higher sens with this one but I think some will prefer it. I'm using 26 sens currently.
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAwZJjNATVpmcn6KlqOyyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

APEX:
X5BC:AAAA8AHgAtoD3gTiBeUG6gfuCPIJ9gr6C/4NAQ4GDwoQDhESEgwS+xPsFNwVzBa7F6sYnBmMGnwbaxxbHUweTx9UIGwhmCLEJHwmNCcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC

ADS 1.3 - Similar to Lupo's old Destiny curve. One of my preferred ADS curves for Crucible!
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAwZJTI+S1dkb3qFkJumsbzIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

APEX:
X5BC:AAAA8AHgAtoD3gTiBdEGwge8CMAJxAq0C6MMnQ2iDqYPlhCGEYAShBOIFGQVQBYbFvgX1BiwGYwaZxtEHCAc/B3YHrMfkCBsIUgiJCMAI9wkuCWoJpgnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC

ADS 1.4 - My current GO TO curve for Crucible also works well for PvE though.
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AA0aJzRBTVlkbnmDjpijrbjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

APEX:
X5BC:AAABBAIIAwwEEAUUBhcHHAggCSQKKAssDC8NKg4ZDwoP+hDqEdASrBOIFFAVGBXqFsYXohhqGTIaAxrgG7wchB1MHh0e+h/WIJ4hZiI4IxQj8CUvJnAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC

SPRINT 1.3 - Went back to my old Destiny sprint curve and realized it was never broke in the first place, works perfectly.
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AA0aKDVCUF1qeIWSoK26yMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

APEX:
X5BC:AAABBAIIAwwEEAUUBiwHQwhSCVYKWgteDGINcA6HD6AQpBGoEqwTsBS0FcwW5BfyGPYZ+hr9HAIdDx4nH0AgRCFIIkwjUCRUJWwmhCcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC

You need to use an activation delay of atleast 200ms, I found 240 works best for me. This delay helps ofset a jitter effect that you may experience during the transition from HIP to Sprint. IMO, It's important to master using Hold behavior instead of Toggle for this config as Toggle will create issues in game due to the games mechanics (it sometimes cancels run unexpectedly). You should always deactivate Sprint (release the button) when jumping. It's really a good practice to only hold while turning.

SPARROW 1.3
No curve just high sens and Boost. Notice I also have Turn Assist Assigned to a button, love this for spinning donuts!  :P

Thanks to the "Config Deactivation" keys that OBsIV created for ADS toggle, we can now easily dismount the Sparrow and deactivate the Sparrow config, without help from Macros. All you need to do is assign a deactivation key, then assign the same key to the reload button under secondary button bindings.

NAV and G502 Button Mapping:

Here's the LGS settings for macros.

Button Layout:

Heavy Weapon:

Sparrow:

Orbit: - UPDATE: Should be 9 sec.

Revive/Farming - UPDATE: Should be 4 sec.

Here's a video to help explain LGS settings and applying them to manager.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlxpCgD853c&feature=youtu.be

All of my Peripherals and settings are listed in my signature.

Keep an eye on the thread below if you need help with Advanced Settings.
Advanced Settings "How to Guides"
http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=41264.msg510100#msg510100

Cheers!
« Last Edit: 09:28 AM - 06/12/18 by RML »
XXX | C:M$ | XIM APEX | Latest | BenQ 24" Monitor | Pad: Steel Series 9HD | Sony Nav | A: Sennheiser 650's/Mod mic/Sound Blaster X7 | M: G502 | D: 12,000 | P: 1000 | AAA Setup [on]

Advanced Settings Info - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=41264.0
Anti Aim Assist curve set for ANY FPS Game -
 http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49063.0
Destiny 1&2 Advanced Settings - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=56658.msg626940#msg626940

Offline imoanbackwards

• Her name's Naomi, that's I moan backwards.
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: imoanbackwards
Re: Destiny 2: My Advanced Setup
« Reply #1 on: 01:12 AM - 09/10/17 »
Thanks :) I love trying out the stuff you post. Really appreciate your time.

Offline Belloci

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01:50 AM - 09/10/17 »
Hey Guys,

still D1 Smart Translator?

Greetz,
Belloci

Offline MokSifu

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Mok_Sifu
« Reply #3 on: 02:22 AM - 09/10/17 »
No time to explain why you have no time to explain?
Overwatch Settings (3200 DPI, 1000hz):
Linear: Console Crossover ST - 8.0 curve + 35 boost, HIP: 29, ADS: 10.15
Exponential: Overwatch ST - No curve/boost, HIP: 8.6, ADS: 3.01

Offline Katakoma

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Katakoma
« Reply #4 on: 02:56 AM - 09/10/17 »
It feels smooth in-game, but I'm confused on how the sprint and sparrow will work since they are a toggle, but the game knows when to stop the sprint. How will the xim know to change the settings back? Same with the sparrow.

I'm just flaming, I'm just curious as to it would work.

And kudos to you for having the most difficult keyboard setup ever.

Keep up the good work on the profiles, it's nice to not have to try to add stuff myself.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01:12 PM - 09/10/17 »
It feels smooth in-game, but I'm confused on how the sprint and sparrow will work since they are a toggle, but the game knows when to stop the sprint. How will the xim know to change the settings back? Same with the sparrow.

I'm just flaming, I'm just curious as to it would work.

And kudos to you for having the most difficult keyboard setup ever.

Keep up the good work on the profiles, it's nice to not have to try to add stuff myself.

Sprint isn't toggled, Sparrow is. That's the primary reason they have their own settings.

No time to explain why you have no time to explain?

I was tired and didn't feel like spelling things out. I wasn't planning on posting anything for awhile but was talked out of it. I'll break it down when I get a chance, which probably won't be for a few days, tbh.

Hey Guys,

still D1 Smart Translator?

Greetz,
Belloci

D2 of course.

XXX | C:M$ | XIM APEX | Latest | BenQ 24" Monitor | Pad: Steel Series 9HD | Sony Nav | A: Sennheiser 650's/Mod mic/Sound Blaster X7 | M: G502 | D: 12,000 | P: 1000 | AAA Setup [on]

Destiny 1&2 Advanced Settings - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=56658.msg626940#msg626940

Offline CamelRider

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 02:34 PM - 09/10/17 »
So how do i copy and paste the code?
I can't find the place to paate it

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Frash brang
« Reply #7 on: 03:43 PM - 09/10/17 »
Just what I was waiting for. Thank you so much

Offline GLRob

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 03:53 PM - 09/10/17 »
So how do i copy and paste the code?
I can't find the place to paate it

- copy the code by hitting the [select] (words in red) button on top of the code in the original post
- click the edit button (looks like a pen and paper on the top left corner)
- click the three dots (. . .)
- click the right-most button underneath the "Push To Talk:" option that looks an arrow pointing down on over a square
- it will have been pasted automatically, so make sure to hit the left arrow on the top left corner then hit the disc icon to save it

Offline loo1201

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 04:42 PM - 09/10/17 »
Apparently, curves are not needed anymore?
3843SR - Settings : EXPO No curve No boost. 100AA 50AAW 0AS 0AE Steady aim OFF

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 04:55 PM - 09/10/17 »

To each their own, but I couldn't disagree more. Curves allow customization. Some like that some don't. But to come in and just make a statement like that without any explanation is pretty pointless. I can give you many reasons why curves are useful. Especially for med to low sens players, Aim Assist is at the top of the list.

I have a whole other thread that talks about Aim Assist. So I'm not going to get into it here. This thread is about Destiny 2.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 05:10 PM - 09/10/17 »
Updated the full profile code, Sparrow settings were wrong.

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Frash brang
« Reply #12 on: 05:16 PM - 09/10/17 »
Hi rml, I've been using your anti aim assist curves for D2 from your other post to great effect. Your lasted destiny 2 settings here are not too dissimilar with regards to curves except you have changed your x/y ratio from 0.8 to 1.2

Could you tell us why?

Thanks

Offline loo1201

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 05:39 PM - 09/10/17 »

To each their own, but I couldn't disagree more. Curves allow customization. Some like that some don't. But to come in and just make a statement like that without any explanation is pretty pointless. I can give you many reasons why curves are useful. Especially for med to low sens players, Aim Assist is at the top of the list.

I have a whole other thread that talks about Aim Assist. So I'm not going to get into it here. This thread is about Destiny 2.

That wasnt a statement, it was phrased as a question from reading on the forum. The general opinion was that curves were not needed and the game felt just like pc without it.
3843SR - Settings : EXPO No curve No boost. 100AA 50AAW 0AS 0AE Steady aim OFF

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 06:03 PM - 09/10/17 »
Hi rml, I've been using your anti aim assist curves for D2 from your other post to great effect. Your lasted destiny 2 settings here are not too dissimilar with regards to curves except you have changed your x/y ratio from 0.8 to 1.2

Could you tell us why?

Thanks

Mostly for weapon control, the guns in this game have a lot of recoil. You will notice you can pop back on target or hold target a little easier with the higher ratio. Also sprint and sparrow are REALLY  slow on the Y axis so it helps there as well.

@ lol1201 if you can play well without curves then you should. My point was there are other threads to discuss that. I don't want this thread to take that form, that's why I called it advanced. No one should be coming here unless they want to deal with Advanced Settings which takes time to master. If the game plays fine for people they generally don't come looking for something to help.

For the record, I think everyone one should definitely at least give the Vanilla (no advanced settings) ST a good fair trial. Then if it doesn't feel right, come back and create a brand new Destiny 2 profile and give my setup a try and see if it improves the game for you.

All I can offer is my opinion and personal feel for a game. Some will like it, some will not.

But I'm not just throwing stuff out there from left field. I've been doing this for quite some time now. I'm not here for approval or praise. I'm here because when I started using this product I could never get it to feel right and no one was around to really help with Advanced settings. So... I know what that's like. And even if my preferred style doesn't work for some people, they still walk away having learned something.