XIM Community

New Destiny 2 ST Issues.  (Read 1319 times)

Offline seathasky

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: seathasky
New Destiny 2 ST Issues.
« on: 07:57 AM - 09/11/17 »
Does the new ST for Destiny 2 feel off to anyone else?  The new one feels very incomplete and input laggy with my Logitech G-Pro.

My aim is way off even with similar settings to the old D1 ST. I went back to my D1 ST and it felt 100% better and was able to pvp again. Anyone having any issues with it?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: New Destiny 2 ST Issues.
« Reply #1 on: 08:50 AM - 09/11/17 »
It may feel different, the Destiny 2 ST uses more information to model the look mechanic correctly compared to D1. This should affect muscle memory if you have a lot of hours put into using the D1 ST. I recommend removing all of XIM4's advanced settings like curves, boost, yx ratio and playing with basic settings for a while. Add in advanced settings later one at a time to see what's helping or hurting. Alternatively you could continue using the D1 ST if you prefer that, just use at least 1 boost as the deadzone is different.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline seathasky

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09:28 AM - 09/11/17 »
It's always been a struggle for me with Destiny, I cant wait till  the PC version comes out haha :)

Offline Lineater

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Pvt_gitsome
« Reply #3 on: 09:56 AM - 09/11/17 »
I put a ton of hours into D1, but haven't played much since April/May.  D2 ST feels fine to me, very similar, and the setups I used in D1 are working for me.  I do prefer ADS curves so far.  I don't like the heavy, sluggish AA I feel when using no curve.  ADS curves make aim feel a bit snappier imo. And tracking targets at close range easier.

Offline seathasky

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11:29 AM - 09/11/17 »
I put a ton of hours into D1, but haven't played much since April/May.  D2 ST feels fine to me, very similar, and the setups I used in D1 are working for me.  I do prefer ADS curves so far.  I don't like the heavy, sluggish AA I feel when using no curve.  ADS curves make aim feel a bit snappier imo. And tracking targets at close range easier.

Can you post the curves youre are currently using for ads?

Offline Necrotype1

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Necro_type1
« Reply #5 on: 01:41 PM - 09/11/17 »
Yes, in D1 I never had a huge issue with feeling like there was a bubble around the criticle point on he head but D2 feels way off, strange. RMLs ADS curve helped a lot but there's still an issue with tracking targets properly.

Offline Lineater

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Pvt_gitsome
« Reply #6 on: 01:46 PM - 09/11/17 »
Jerzz curve:

[quote>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AA4cJzM+SlZga3V+iJGao6y2v8bI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<][/quote]

This is the curve I've been favoring.  I used it in the beta, but haven't touched pvp in the official release yet. Curve is from this thread:

http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=47132.0

Lupo D1 curve, which is more mild:

>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAoVICo1QEpVYGp1gIqVoKqzusHI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

https://m.imgur.com/a/DI8P7

These are Lupo's D1 settings, he mentioned he's made changes to his D2 profile and that he'll probably upload them this weekend.

Offline humanfemale

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 02:22 PM - 09/11/17 »
To me it seems that once you are on target the aim assist really glues the crosshair to the target and movement becomes much harder. I'm not talking about "breaking the aim assist bubble" as in slowdown when on approach to target, but that once you are in the bubble the movement feels much more restricted than in the first game to me.

One one side this is good because if you pre aim to head level correctly that person is dead no amount of recoil is going to break this super glue. But if you pre aim crotch level you are going to break your wrist trying to push crosshair up to the head if you are low sensitivity player.

Offline bcider

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 02:28 PM - 09/11/17 »
I'm still using Smart Translaters V1 and downloaded the Destiny 2 update last night on my XIM4. I don't use any curves and it feels good to me.

Admin