XIM Community

patch r6 2.2.1 change aim?  (Read 6065 times)

Offline bimheadshoot

• View Profile
Re: patch r6 2.2.1 change aim?
« Reply #45 on: 05:43 AM - 09/05/17 »
Patch today could check you if change in aim , thank you

Offline bimheadshoot

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 02:44 PM - 09/05/17 »
I noticed a huge lack of fluidity between hunt for terrorists and the simple or rancked why?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 03:31 PM - 09/05/17 »
Game performance varies between game modes in Siege. This has been the case since launch. I've checked the look mechanic on X1 and there are no changes. I also don't see changes listed in the patch notes.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline MyName1

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 01:07 AM - 09/06/17 »
I noticed a huge lack of fluidity between hunt for terrorists and the simple or rancked why?

You need to turn off the vertical sync angain in options ..all settings were  reset.

Offline BeeLzebub

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 11:51 AM - 09/06/17 »
This game feels great with the xim.  Not sure why Bim is always complaining about mouse movement, something must not be right with your setup.  Use one profile for holo etc and a 2nd profile for Acog. 

Offline bimheadshoot

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 02:11 PM - 09/06/17 »
The r6 game is in (u) share the xim (aiming inconsistencies) try cod or bf1 you will see that r6's love is horrible compare , thanks you ubisoft

Offline MyName1

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 10:14 PM - 09/06/17 »
The r6 game is in (u) share the xim (aiming inconsistencies) try cod or bf1 you will see that r6's love is horrible compare , thanks you ubisoft

Yes...maybe its horrible if you compare it to cod oder bf1 but its not that Bad.
Im diamond since beginning and in ESL its just fine. You should check your settings and maybe practice a little bit more.

Offline ZayaFTW

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: ZayaFTW
« Reply #52 on: 01:29 AM - 09/09/17 »
Would love to know what settings people are using for their XIM4 on R6 post patch. Any

My settings:
3200 DPI

40.00 HIP
1500 Boost

38.00 ADS
1350 Boost

Offline 4KingAce

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ts 4KingAce
« Reply #53 on: 03:37 AM - 09/09/17 »
G502 mouse 5000 dpi
Steelseries hard mat
Hip 40      x/y 0.90   boost 100.  steady aim
Ads 18     x/y 1.00   no boost , steady aim

Acog. Hip 40    x/y 0.90   boost 100. Steady aim
Ads 16.50.  X/y ratio 1.00   no boost . Steady aim

No curves

Offline ZayaFTW

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: ZayaFTW
« Reply #54 on: 07:26 PM - 09/09/17 »
Wow! That sounds perfect... trying that out next march.

Offline MyName1

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 09:29 AM - 09/10/17 »
G502 mouse 5000 dpi
Steelseries hard mat
Hip 40      x/y 0.90   boost 100.  steady aim
Ads 18     x/y 1.00   no boost , steady aim

Acog. Hip 40    x/y 0.90   boost 100. Steady aim
Ads 16.50.  X/y ratio 1.00   no boost . Steady aim

No curves

Whats your rank ?

Offline 4KingAce

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 11:39 AM - 09/10/17 »
I use to be plat 2 and rising but due to other responsibility i stopped playing  . im currently not ranked at moment as ive just recently started playing again. i use to play with a very low dpi which i thought i would never change as those settings felt perfect at the time but since changing my mouse mat from soft to hard and using a ben q monitor those settings felt so off. what I'm using now feels so good, and  would go to say it feels better than before. i see people say acog is unplayable but i think acog feels amazing. if i could use acog on every gun i would  :D .  this game isn't just about your aim tho. i think people blame the xim for bad play. map knowledge and strategy and teamwork is a massive part to this game

Offline MyName1

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 01:03 AM - 09/11/17 »
I use to be plat 2 and rising but due to other responsibility i stopped playing  . im currently not ranked at moment as ive just recently started playing again. i use to play with a very low dpi which i thought i would never change as those settings felt perfect at the time but since changing my mouse mat from soft to hard and using a ben q monitor those settings felt so off. what I'm using now feels so good, and  would go to say it feels better than before. i see people say acog is unplayable but i think acog feels amazing. if i could use acog on every gun i would  :D .  this game isn't just about your aim tho. i think people blame the xim for bad play. map knowledge and strategy and teamwork is a massive part to this game

Yep true! Aim  is important but if you dont know the map and dont habe gold team mates you cant win this game.
And i use  the same settings for acog and holo/reflex etc.. Its almost perfect.
But i play with 16k dpi on a hard mat and i love it  ;D

Offline 4KingAce

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 12:36 PM - 09/11/17 »

Yep true! Aim  is important but if you dont know the map and dont habe gold team mates you cant win this game.

Do you play on Xbox or ps4?

Offline MyName1

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 01:09 AM - 09/12/17 »

Do you play on Xbox or ps4?

Ps4

Admin